OH OH - Tyler Davis, 29, Columbus, 24 February 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. I wish I was super techy to did in.
I know it's a reach. But, it would have been 6 weeks before her last birthday.
it would fit with a quote...if there was one....don’t give up with a heart...

This is my first post here, though I’ve been following along here, reddit, and on FB. I tried to view the cache of said from 2018, but it either wasn’t cached (which seems unlikely) or it was requested to be removed. Yet another interesting tidbit. ‍♀️(edited the name of the site)

Attachments

• 3B309CDC-59D0-448C-9135-B74B14D522D0.png
    3B309CDC-59D0-448C-9135-B74B14D522D0.png
    238.8 KB · Views: 141
Also it won’t let me post the photo here because it’s saying it’s too large, but there was just an update about the route TD was taking from Abbott labs back to the Hilton before his iPhone died...

Maybe there’s a reason (or reasons) Tyler’s side isn’t being represented.

I’m sure there is a reason. The reason could be as simple as they don’t know about this lovely community of my WS pals. There are coworkers of his weighing in on Facebook but we can’t bring that info here.

I was just wishing we had more data points to go on.

I’m sure there is a reason. The reason could be as simple as they don’t know about this lovely community of my WS pals. There are coworkers of his weighing in on Facebook but we can’t bring that info here.

I was just wishing we had more data points to go on.

According to the gmail tracking of his phone, it shows his phone actually died in the Abbott labs parking lot and he was out of the woods heading NW back to the Hilton. I wish I could get this picture on here for you guys to see, because it is the strangest route...

According to the gmail tracking of his phone, it shows his phone actually died in the Abbott labs parking lot and he was out of the woods heading NW back to the Hilton. I wish I could get this picture on here for you guys to see, because it is the strangest route...
How do you know the gmail tracking on TDPhone?

Thanks. Where was it posted and by whom did this tracking info come from?

It’s all from Facebook. Tread lightly.

Ah, if it’s not posted from an Admin on the official missing person page, we can’t discuss it here. Just letting everyone know because there are several new WS folks on this thread.

Thanks. Where was it posted and by whom did this tracking info come from?

The photo and explanation is on the FB page created by BD and friends, one of the posters was a close family friend and she stated it was provided to them by gmail tracking because he had a galaxy. She provided the photo of the map as well, but like I said I can’t get that to post here because it’s stating the image is too large for the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021