Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #91

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts:

• BG presented himself as a figure of some authority to immediately gain the upper hand in the conversation, possibly under the ruse of getting them to safety away from the bridge, as its condition was poor.
  • Libby and Abby may have been vaguely familiar with BG but not connected deeply or personally.
  • BG approached them deliberately and with considerable focus and effort to close the distance between them while on the bridge.
  • The two sketches are of the same individual.
  • This individual may look considerably different with and without a beard.
  • BG is local to Delphi, knows the area well, and intended to target the girls, or at least one of them, specifically.
  • BG is involved or familiar with the case and the families, either as a support figure or an investigative/reporting figure.
  • BG has not left the area.

Imo both sketches are of the same person and I believe LE think the same. Moo
Wild card idea...

Could this be a father/son duo. One an accomplice/driver, or waiting below bridge? This is the only explanation I can come with for these two sketches.

Definitely wild card...

Amateur opinion and speculation

Wild card idea...

Could this be a father/son duo. One an accomplice/driver, or waiting below bridge? This is the only explanation I can come with for these two sketches.

Definitely wild card...

I am not sure, but I think one sketch is the original sketch and another was released more recently.

Back to the theory of something like a knee braces or something else under his pants.

Watch the video and stop it when he raises his right leg up. That is the point where his jeans tighten around the thigh and there is a pronounced long object that runs clear down from top of his leg to his knee.

Same when you stop the video on the other leg. Stop it when he raises his left leg up. Again we see a long object stick looking object that runs down to his knee.

It cant be just his jeans buckling because the jeans are tight up against the leg when he raises his legs up. And that is when the objects are seen the best under the pants.
Its when the jeans are pulled tight against the leg when he raises his leg up.

IMO there is something under those pants on both legs and they look the same. So either leg or knee braces or he is hiding two long handled objects (one in each leg) and the handles are going down his pant legs. I tend to think its knee or leg braces of some sort.

Or artificial legs altogether and could be why LE has not suspected this guy. If he normally is in a wheelchair with no artificial legs on. I know that seems far fetched but its something I have considered in the past because of how hard it is to arrest this guy.

Im going with knee or leg braces at the moment. I dont think its just the jeans folding awkwardly because both legs have the exact same depressioned object underneath when he raises his legs up.

Delphi, Indiana murders: Police release new video, sketch and audio of suspect in killings of Abigail Williams, Liberty German

Wild card idea...

Definitely wild card...

I think they said in the longer video from the press conference that they believe it to be only one individual. I did have that idea as well though since it would make it harder for one girl to get away.

The LE officer mentioned the BG and him have been in contact before. TO me this means he is sure that the guy has a record. This reminds me of a patient. He was a John Doe in critical condition. In the hospital I worked, we had ex-homicide detectives as security professionals. The guy was going to die. I called the officers and asked him to be fingerprinted reasoning because he was homeless he must have been arrested. Perhaps, for loitering. BINGO! We found his family and they arrived before he died. I went around the unit , saying "CSI!" with my hands thrown up in the air. LOL. Those were the days.

If the family was told the info just prior to the briefing, I completely understand them leaving and in tears - can you imagine being told that the killer could very well be in the same room with them???

I've wondered if LE released just snippets of the video because we might be able to hear one or both of the girls reacting on the recording. It would be so disturbing to hear their voices.

I definitely believe there is more to the video and audio. I don’t know if they are holding stuff back to not show their entire hand or if it is too disturbing to release.

LE says the suspect is between 18 and 40. I haven't followed this case much but just watching the video I feel like his clothing, walk and voice make him seem closer to 40 or even older than 40, his jeans, jacket and hat seem like clothing a more middle aged person would wear.

How I feel the poi looks based on watching the video while editing it. I am no expert, I could be wrong. But I feel this is close to how the guy in the video actually looks. I noticed some stuff zoomed in that lead me to these conclusions, I will try to make a whole video and circle all the points of my argument.

Attachments

• IMG_20190423_183802455.jpg
    IMG_20190423_183802455.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_20190423_183537600.jpg
    IMG_20190423_183537600.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_20190423_183437422.jpg
    IMG_20190423_183437422.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 229
If the family was told the info just prior to the briefing, I completely understand them leaving and in tears - can you imagine being told that the killer could very well be in the same room with them???

I wondered if perhaps they had higher expectations of the announcement . But your theory makes more sense. Shoot I found it chilling when he said that, and I'm several states away. Those poor people.

I'm still so struck by all the potential subtext from that OC. A friend thinks it means that they are not close at all. In fact, their theory is that LE has so little that this is a desperate attempt to get in his mind and jar him into making a mistake.

Could the girls have witnessed something between two people in the woods/park...something secretive with one of the people being someone they knew. A powerful figure in the community. The person they knew left, while the other person followed them to keep them quiet.

On another note, I’m sure they aren’t connected but this perp makes me think of the Missy Beavers case...hard to determine person’s appearance due to clothing, questionable foot problems, laying in wait yet in a situation that additional people could have shown up, brutal killing, questionable how the perp overpowered someone so athletic (in current case overpowered two girls at once), no clear suspect, never solved.

Back to the theory of something like a knee braces or something else under his pants.

Watch the video and stop it when he raises his right leg up. That is the point where his jeans tighten around the thigh and there is a pronounced long object that runs clear down from top of his leg to his knee.

Same when you stop the video on the other leg. Stop it when he raises his left leg up. Again we see a long object stick looking object that runs down to his knee.

It cant be just his jeans buckling because the jeans are tight up against the leg when he raises his legs up. And that is when the objects are seen the best under the pants.
Its when the jeans are pulled tight against the leg when he raises his leg up.

IMO there is something under those pants on both legs and they look the same. So either leg or knee braces or he is hiding two long handled objects (one in each leg) and the handles are going down his pant legs. I tend to think its knee or leg braces of some sort.

Or artificial legs altogether and could be why LE has not suspected this guy. If he normally is in a wheelchair with no artificial legs on. I know that seems far fetched but its something I have considered in the past because of how hard it is to arrest this guy.

Im going with knee or leg braces at the moment. I dont think its just the jeans folding awkwardly because both legs have the exact same depressioned object underneath when he raises his legs up.

Delphi, Indiana murders: Police release new video, sketch and audio of suspect in killings of Abigail Williams, Liberty German

I don't think the pants are tight on his leg, but I do definitely see what you're talking about on the right leg, although I'm not picking it up on the left.

I think though it's just the way the light is hitting the pants, and the reason it's so pronounced is that at the moment of the video he is pivoting to his left.

It's very clear, at least to me, that he is about to pivot HARD to his left--in the last step with the left foot he starts to orient that way, and in the last split second of the video his right foot turns quickly in that direction.

I'm thinking the video cuts off at that point (eta: at least the part we are shown) because that is the moment where he pulls out a weapon of some kind with his right hand.

One thing I'm less sure of, but am currently thinking, is what we perceived as facial hair in the original stills is actually his mouth opening to speak, and possibly that the audio and video clips we're seeing are from almost the exact same moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288