Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #91

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure about the timeline.

Does anyone know the estimated time the girls were dropped off at the park, and what the agreed pickup time was?

yes! I think the phone is the witness. I think this guy is local. I think he was drinking or something as people on hard meds tend not to walk across tall bridges as they are usually scared to put themselves at risk of injury or risk losing insurance. MOO

yes. and when he said you made mistakes we have a witness. that witness could be the phone and his mistake could be not taking it and destroying it
When I mentioned the latest developments to my daughter (young adult), she thought Libby took the video because the BG would be recognized.

Interesting thought.

jmo

yes! I think the phone is the witness. I think this guy is local. I think he was drinking or something as people on hard meds tend not to walk across tall bridges as they are usually scared to put themselves at risk of injury or risk losing insurance. MOO
Regarding walking across the bridge, I have a hard time thinking someone with a bum knee or prosthetic leg would go on that bridge.

my opinion only

This. I have watched the latest presser a few times. Every time I can’t shake the feeling that there is betrayal behind the superintendents emotions. I’ve been searching for the right words to chime in with just my own opinions...and betrayal is the word I was searching for. I hope that my opinion is wrong!
I said earlier I strongly believe Carter knows that the families are about to experience more pain and heartbreak when the person is arrested/revealed. LE know who he is. They spoke TO HIM. They know he isn’t a transient, they KNOW HE WILL be impacted when his family/friends find out what he has done. They spoke to HIM. There were many clues revealed. Even the red truck on the computer is significant.... IMO... They are being so careful which I (and we all) want. This new (old) sketch was the trump card that they held in their back pocket. They told the perp, we KNOW, and you WANT to know what we know.. NOW come forward... and they are giving the family time. IMO an arrest will happen within 2 weeks...

Does anyone know the estimated time the girls were dropped off at the park, and what the agreed pickup time was?

The person that dropped them off has stated 1:35. I believe LE /MSM have said 1:00. MOO

ETA: Hope that is ok to state but they have been adamant that the 1:00 stated in MSM is incorrect and I believe facts do matter MOO

Just my opinion, but after listening to the presser a few times, I’m not so sure they have a “person” in mind. I’m not even sure that the perpetrator lives in Delphi. I’m wondering what Company demo’d the Cps building. I’m wondering if there are other crimes closely related to the nature of this crime. The new sketch was done after the crimes took place- by the eyewitness- maybe the “original “ sketch” was showing shadows from the video taken- and maybe there isn’t a “goatee” on the perp. MOO

Snipped by me.

LE said yesterday that “the suspect is not walking naturally due to the spacing between the ties.” I don’t think he’s drunk or has any disability that would preclude him from walking normally on regular pavement.

If the bridge is so difficult to walk on, and BG looks to be shifting his feet around for "good" planks to step on, why does he have his hands in his pockets instead of out, to use them to help him balance?

I wish he had fallen! It is disturbing to think that had he fallen off that bridge, those precious girls would have sought help for him.

In the "new" picture, LE got that extra curly hair from somewhere. There aren't too many men around with hair like that and it should give people some ideas about who it could be. Such a small town, how many heads of hair could there be that are so curly?

When I mentioned the latest developments to my daughter (young adult), she thought Libby took the video because the BG would be recognized.

Interesting thought.

jmo

That is interesting. I wonder what my young adult daughter would say. I'm not sure I want to ask because I don't want to give her one more reason to think I'm crazy :).

Regarding The Shack, from what I understand, the movie was released after the murders, but the book was published before (do I have that right?)

S0... perhaps Carter was saying to BG - I know you read that book because there is a specific detail in the movie I saw that reminds me of what you did to two little girls.

jmo

I havent seen the movie and found this wiki link helpful to get a summary of it.

IMO I tend to think the officer just brought it up because he probably thought of the girls while watching the movie.

The Shack (2017 film) - Wikipedia

1 p.m. A family member drops off the girls at a trail near Monon High Bridge, an abandoned railroad bridge over Deer Creek.

2:07- Liberty German posted a snapchat photo of Williams crossing the Monon High Bridge.

3:15 pm- girls were meant to meet at the pick up

5:30 p.m. The girls are reported missing.

On Dr. Phil the Pattys talk about the timeframe of the murders and how they think they took place between something like 2:30-3pm. I don't remember the exact time period, but it's a REALLY tight one. Maybe someone can help me out on that?

TIMELINE | Disappearance and deaths of Liberty German and Abigail Williams in Delphi

‘Hiding in Plain Sight’: Police Release New Audio, Video Evidence in Delphi Murders of Two Teen Girls

Whats the deal with the car? Why can't they track down the owner? What am I missing?

I'm not sure. But I noted they didn't say they were looking for the owner but specifically said "driver". They want to know who was driving the car that day. I think perhaps this was a "borrowed" car or a stolen car. I keep thinking about the Jayme Closs case and how JTP drove his sister's car and also changed license plates (to one he stole) in case his car was seen. I'm not saying there is any connection in the two crimes but BG might have done something similar-- perhaps he borrowed or stole a car or plates so that he couldn't be identified as easily that day. MOO.

I believe when it was said during the press conference- we may have already talked to you (not an exact quote), that was key.

I immediately thought the families or at least one of them will know who this person is.

I also believe he posed them in such a gruesome way to make it appear like a person who has a “thing” for whatever it was. It was all to throw the investigation and focus on a type of perp.

If the bridge is so difficult to walk on, and BG looks to be shifting his feet around for "good" planks to step on, why does he have his hands in his pockets instead of out, to use them to help him balance?

I wish he had fallen! It is disturbing to think that had he fallen off that bridge, those precious girls would have sought help for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member