Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing that makes me believe the police have an idea is there did not seem to be a police presence in the area afterwards apart from searches
There were no warnings about girls walking alone which I would expect If they thought a stranger had kidnapped her
I find it incredible nothing has emerged yet as it’s been an awful long time for the young girl and her family

One thing that makes me believe the police have an idea is there did not seem to be a police presence in the area afterwards apart from searches
There were no warnings about girls walking alone which I would expect If they thought a stranger had kidnapped her
I find it incredible nothing has emerged yet as it’s been an awful long time for the young girl and her family

With the police presence I mean more walking around day and night if a kidnapping had occurred
there was a lot of police conducting searches
I even awoke to see them out the back of my street looking through the trees and hedges etc

Thank you so much for information about taekwondo. Is there a difference between male and female moves?

No. It's also a martial art that can be taken up at any age and although fitness training is involved, it's possible to progress up to black belt and then instructor level without being particularly fit or athletic. Black belts can be achieved in around 4 years.

I really hope that the police have some evidence that they are following.
There have been no updates or press releases since the witnesses seeing a crying girl who might possibly have been Leah.
Are the police still carrying out local searches?

Is this just posted on Facebook or have the family asked the local paper or radio to publish another appeal?

<modsnipped information from the family's social media is off limits>

I wonder if the police would consider releasing the 999 call to generate fresh interest from the media?

Last edited by a moderator:
So annoying that there is nothing new to discuss. TVP haven't issued a new statement for a while have they? Does that mean they literally have nothing new?
At one point, I was hoping the fact that nothing new had come up in a while meant that TVP had an idea of what happened and were waiting for something.

Now, I am not so sure. If they have an idea, then how can Leah still be missing without a trace?

Do we know when those 'sightings' were reported yet? I haven't seen anything new on that. As in, were they the ones we heard about when Leah was first missing, or new ones?

There’s still an interesting story to be written even if someone did leave voluntarily but family are appealing still after ten weeks.

Especially as someone may tell an inquisitive reporter something they wouldn’t want to tell the police.

I wonder if the family will contact The Mail or The Mirror or The Sun themselves. It must be so tricky to know what to do.

I think the police haven't pushed it to the media because they believe Leah hasn't left the MK area. They don't want and can't afford to have a big media push with everyone from Lands End to John O'Groats calling in with sightings which they have to follow up.

The Corrie police pretty much admitted as such. It surprised (and annoyed!) me at the time, but actually makes perfect sense.

I think the police haven't pushed it to the media because they believe Leah hasn't left the MK area. They don't want and can't afford to have a big media push with everyone from Lands End to John O'Groats calling in with sightings which they have to follow up.

The Corrie police pretty much admitted as such. It surprised (and annoyed!) me at the time, but actually makes perfect sense.

Yeh I know your right and that makes total sense from an LE point of view. But if I was Leah's mum I'd have gone full Corries army by now.

Facebook groups, t shirts the full whack anything to help find her (though it obviously didn't work in Corrie's case).

Yeh I know your right and that makes total sense from an LE point of view. But if I was Leah's mum I'd have gone full Corries army by now.

Facebook groups, t shirts the full whack anything to help find her (though it obviously didn't work in Corrie's case).

Agreed. The Leah campaign needs freshening up. I barely glance at the posters on social media now and I imagine it would be the same if I was walking round MK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail