IL IL - Kierra Coles, 27, pregnant, Chicago, 2 Oct 2018

oops typos. sorry--Kierra may have been working extra hours driving off the books so she could squirrel money away---stands to reason that with a baby coming and anticipating taking some time off she would want to build up a significant savings.

Feeling dense here... what might that imply should that happen?
My opinion only, nobody has seen or talked to the boyfriend who also is married / has a girlfriend who is also supposedly pregnant. Since the timeline fits that both infants would be born roughly around the same time who's the say that it wouldn't actually be Kierra's baby and the wife/girlfriend was never pregnant at all.
People have done stranger things than keeping someone alive so that they can take the baby.

I don’t know about that. A very real pregnancy for the other partner is a good motive in itself for murder, though - two children from same father about to be born at the same time.
While far fetched, it still goes on. And in addition to the risk of keeping a pregnant woman hostage there is the expense.
I just think that the Investigators should keep that avenue open---maybe even as a red herring...

Thanks for the reply and subsequent discussion. Wasn't Kierra's baby due some time ago?

I don't even know what to think.
04/19/2019, 07:30pm

“Joseph Coles had expected Tuesday to be a joyous day.

That’s when his daughter, Kierra Coles, was due to give birth to her first child.

But instead of spending the day in the hospital, welcoming a new grandchild, Joseph Coles likely will walk around the South Side, handing out flyers with photos of his missing daughter and limited details about her disappearance.

[SBM]

During a press conference Friday at the Rudy Lozano Public Library in Pilsen, Joseph Coles called for more assistance from the public and the agencies investigating his daughter’s disappearance — including Chicago Police and the U.S. Postal Inspection Service, which put up $25,000 of the more than $28,000 in reward money raised after she was reported missing.

‘I just want people to come out and show their support,’ said Joseph Coles, who quit his factory job in Wisconsin and moved to Chicago after his daughter went missing.

A CPD spokesman didn’t immediately respond to a request for new information about the case, and officers who spoke at the press conference didn’t provide an update.

Friday’s news conference also featured relatives of several other high-profile missing person cases; that included Shelia Bradley, the aunt of Tionda and Diamond Bradley, as well as Norma Peterson, Stacy Peterson’s sister-in-law.

[SBM]” (BBM)
The article is dated 4/19, so Kierra’s due date must have been yesterday :(.
Dad of missing pregnant woman: ’All I can do is keep hope alive’

Thank you. Just one of those weird deja vu things I guess, because I thought we had a very similar conversation before and a mod came in and reminded us about TOS/POIs/MSM/XYZ =)

Kierra and family, we are here til resolution.

April 27, 2019

Where is Kierra Coles? Missing, pregnant postal worker's due date has passed

[...]
It's now been more than 10 days since Coles was expected to give birth, and Phillips said she tries to remain positive as her suspicions run high towards her daughter's boyfriend.

"I never pointed fingers at him in the beginning, but all this time as passed...I haven't heard anything from him since the day the police went to do the wellness check. I haven't seen him around town, nothing," said Phillips, adding, "He must have something to do with it and this."

[...]

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmdigital