Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #91

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the previous thread last night I was reading about how maybe the press conference was not directed to a particular killer in mind, but a profile of one. What if that is why the parents left upset/possible angry....so disappointed that there was in fact no real news after expecting a break through. Maybe LE is trying a totally different tactic to generate publicity. Let's use a sketch that could look like BG if he changed after the murders - shaved, lost weight, grew his hair - or wore a disguise. The sketch of him looking like BG is not working. Use a profile of killers - many insert themselves - and describe him very personally like it's not just a profile so people really think about who they know. Release a tiny bit more audio and video so people study it again. Be very emotional to get viewers invested. Charge people up to really think about outside of the box about who could have done this and not dismiss a friend/family member because he seemed too young, too skinny, too nice, etc. Could it all have been a ploy to drum up interest again? Or is that just crazy thinking?
I am fearful that you might be right. Although Carter was very specific to state: "I hope that you all will give them some time because we're going to be asking that there's no media inquiry or no media response for at least the next two weeks and I hope you understand why." No, no I don't understand why. I feel like this is either the smartest LE of all time or ? What happens if there is nothing new 2 weeks from now?

He has a lazy eye, right side.

delphi-murder-sketch-pd.jpg
Yes he does! And everyone is saying the chin which is also prominent! I have asked this question for a very specific reason. I hope that more people will provide insight

delp003_large.jpg

View attachment 180863

Orientation is different, but I believe these two maps together can give a decent picture of the locations we're working with.
I can't orient myself with the road systems. Looks like interstate is in one, but a highway in the other. I'll look at google maps later, but where would the car location be direction-wise on the first map?

Do we know if BG left the phone behind ? I’ve always wondered about how the audio/video were recovered. Was the phone maybe disposed of somewhere ( even water ) and they were able to retrieve the files still? If it was a sexually motivated crime, the killer would have likely seen any phones underneath the girls’ clothing. Maybe the audio files were simply damaged upon recrovery and LE isn’t censoring some parts.

We don’t know anything about the phone situation law enforcement have never said.

In the new photo, besides the hair what ONE or two things stands out as PROMINENT to everyone? What would a witness have made a point to detail about his face? I’m curious to know your thoughts.

Chin.

Which makes it interesting that he kept his head tucked/chin buried coming across the bridge.
He may have awareness of that being a distinctive facial characteristic.
Then again, he may have just had to keep his head down to make sure he didn't fall through the gaps in the ties, so not reading too much into that fact.

Last edited:
Idle Musing - If LE possibly now has a suspect, would they be able to have the suspect's phone records and location, at the time of the murders, given to them by the suspect's phone service provider, without the suspect knowing this was being done ?....moo

I hear 3 beats, or footsteps through leaves, heavy breaths, wind gusts, or something’s between guys, 1, 2, 3, down the hill. I don’t hear any voices or screams. I really don’t think LE would release anything like that. They would absolutely remove it. Moo

I like your reference to a machine shop. Plenty of people can hide in plain sight. A butcher at the grocery, the oil change attendant. You see this people on a fairly consistent basis, so they tend to "blend in" to their surroundings. The type of people when you see them elsewhere you get a feeling of deja vu but cant place them outside of work attire.

There’s a meat-processing plant not far away IIRC - some workers there may develop expertise in quick, emotionless killing of animals.

Did this killer get a perm to completely change up his look? Hair appears so FLAT and straight in the first sketch.... (please don't remind my son, but when he was younger I got him a perm and I swear he looked just like a little Adonis....he does NOT think so! LOL)

I can't orient myself with the road systems. Looks like interstate is in one, but a highway in the other. I'll look at google maps later, but where would the car location be direction-wise on the first map?

The car's location is not visible in the first photo. In this orientation, it would be offscreen and to the lower right. In real-world terms, it's to the northwest of the bridge and crime scene.

Yes he does! And everyone is saying the chin which is also prominent . I have asked this question for a very specific reason. I hope that more people will provide insight
I see the tip of his nose looks distinct. It looks more cartoonish than I’ve even seen a real nose. I’m NOT at all criticizing the sketch artist. But I do think the difference in quality is affecting us. I always wonder why LE doesn’t have several sketchers in the same interview, all creating their own impression of what the witness describes. I’d love to see the artist of the July ‘17 take on the other one.

In the new photo, besides the hair what ONE or two things stands out as PROMINENT to everyone? What would a witness have made a point to detail about his face? I’m curious to know your thoughts.
To me the biggest difference is the size of his features in comparison to the size of his head. This second sketch the eyes, nose, mouth are all much smaller on his face than the first sketch. Wider rounder face, wider neck. I think the rounder (baby face) is what is making it look like a younger person.

Last edited:
Idle Musing - If LE possibly now has a suspect, would they be able to have the suspect's phone records and location, at the time of the murders, given to them by the suspect's phone service provider, without the suspect knowing this was being done ?....moo
If they had a search warrant. But there would have to be probable cause for a judge to sign off on that.

He has a lazy eye, right side.

delphi-murder-sketch-pd.jpg
Astigmatism?
Very specific.
Why has he not been arrested. Someone knows him.
Is he out of the area, his location unknown?
My gosh, so frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member