Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

HayLouise

Law Student
Reaction score
Andrew Freund

NCMC1355398c1.jpg

Missing Since - Apr 17, 2019

Missing From - Crystal Lake, IL

DOB - Oct 14, 2013

Age Now - 5

Sex - Male

Race - White

Hair Color - Blonde

Eye Color - Brown

Height - 3'5"

Weight - 65 lbs

Extra Photo

NCMC1355398x1.jpg

Both photos shown are of Andrew. He was last seen at his home on April 17, 2019. Andrew was last seen wearing a Blue Mario sweatshirt and black sweatpants.

Have you seen this child? ANDREW FREUND

But everything you posted after saying you weren't defending them, was, simply by virtue of the subject at hand, defending them. I have watched someone I love throw their lives away though because of an addiction to opiates, and was the daughter of a lovely woman, who because of quack doctors, became an opiate addict, which killed her at the age of 62. I respectfully disagreed with everything you said, other than it is difficult living the life of an addict of any sort. But when children are involved, I have 0% pity and when discussing a topic about a very likely dead little boy, I find it misplaced to even discuss how sad these people's lives are due to their addictions.

You disagreed with everything I said other than it's difficult living the life of an addict, yet that was the entire point of my post? That people can't 100% understand what it's like to be stuck in that cycle of addiction unless they lived it. Please explain to me where I said it was okay for her to let her children live in squalor or go without meals, heat, clothes, a floor that doesn't have dog poop all over it.

ETA: As this really has nothing to do with this case and we are squabbling over personal experiences, I apologize to people having to read this and I will say no more on the topic.

He is an attorney. I doubt he was made a fool of. Defense attorneys represent the lowest of the low at various times and they know this. If anything, he was likely as disturbed as we are at what he may have just been told...and what we expect.
His comment from yesterday.......within 24 hours all falls apart. Either he was made a fool, or he knew. I gave him the benefit of the doubt....

If it’s a confession police want, however, they won’t be getting one from Cunningham, Kililis said.

I have been following along, but haven't posted because it was so tough after Lucas Hernandez was found. :(
I am hoping today is the day also.
And I will be watching the press conference too.
Chi
ETA even my little avatar SanchaBoo is still so sad.

You disagreed with everything I said other than it's difficult living the life of an addict, yet that was the entire point of my post? That people can't 100% understand what it's like to be stuck in that cycle of addiction unless they lived it. Please explain to me where I said it was okay for her to let her children live in squalor or go without meals, heat, clothes, a floor that doesn't have dog poop all over it.

ETA: As this really has nothing to do with this case and we are squabbling over personal experiences, I apologize to people having to read this and I will say no more on the topic.
Whatever. Let's leave it. I just don't think the topic of this whole thread is about how difficult the life of an addict is. This thread is about a little boy who was likely died at the hands of his drug addled parents who had no business raising these children.

Honestly, I think we both agree on everything that was stated. I guess I am having a difficult time understanding the relevance of what you stated. Harsh maybe, sorry, this case is extremely upsetting to me. I keep seeing this happen to children when there are so many safeguards in place to insure this doesn't happen, yet the system keeps dropping the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth