Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really?? DCF needs to be investigated! Sick and tired of the same old, same old excuses given for total incompetence and neglect from DCF. Children are paying for their in-actions with their lives, FGS.

"The officers reported their findings to DCFS, but were told by the agency that a caseworker would not come out to check for utility issues, according to police records."

I wonder if they will also hold this agency accountable as well. What a joke.

How far is the area they are droning from the area in this live feed? I'm assuming it's the same pasture in between.

WLS News Live Streaming Video
I saw the drone fly right under the helicopter over the wooded area. Next to where the truck is in the field.
It’s going back and forth in a search pattern in wooded areas.

This is the first case I've followed so I don't know, but someone on the Facebook group said that seeing surveyors at a site confirms they have found something. Is this true?

A newbie here. Found Websleuths via another link. Have been following this case since it first broke last week. Nice to find others that feel the same. This is so addicting.

welcomeani-smiley-face.gif

It will be a long process. They just launched a drone, once they find AJ, they will very carefully process the crime scene and then recovery takes place. We will know when the coroner and transport leave. News is set up at the end of road, I'm sure they will show vehicles as they leave.
A porta potty setup there. They are going to be there for quite sometime.

That’s doesn’t seem like the best place to bury a body right off the road on a farm and private property. They must have been in a big hurry and strung out on drugs.

“INVESTIGATION OF MISSING 5-YEAR-OLD NOW CENTERS ON WOODSTOCK SITE

24 min ago

The McHenry County Sheriff’s Office is currently working with the Crystal Lake Police Department to assist with the investigation.

A media Staging has been set up south on Dean Street, where a body reportedly was found there this morning.”

The Woodstock Independent

The parents obviously confessed. Was the mom’s lawyer “mad” because his client confessed? If that’s the case these defense attorneys are worse than I thought. I don’t really think this case reminds me of Kyron Horman or Casey Anthony. I think it was pretty clear the parents would eventually confess/lead the police to AJ’s body. I just had a feeling these parents were not going to be as cold/psychopathic. They were too deep in drugs and covering up neglectful behaviour out of desperation. The idiots could have called the doctors and maybe given AJ a chance. I’m so angry. :( The parents hugging in the police station was a clear indication that they both confessed. They could have saved everyone and themselves all this heartache by not concealing their crime and calling right when it happened. Morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMR0715