CA - Darren Partch, 38, and Wendi Miller, 48, found murdered in home, Newport Beach, 22 Apr 2019

Lifeseeker

Reaction score
Two people found dead inside a Newport Beach home overnight Monday were identified by the Orange County Coroner's office.
Darren Partch, 38, of Newport Beach and Wendi Miller, 48, of Costa Mesa, were positively identified as the victims of a double homicide, according to Heather Rangel of the Newport Beach Police Department. A Newport Beach resident "arrived home to find the bodies of his roommate, Partch, and a woman he did not know, Miller, inside the home Sunday evening," police said. Murder - Suicide ruled out by police.
Anyone with information or a witness to the crime is asked to contact Detective Rick Henry 949-644-3797.

She just met him that night and gave him a ride home. They were both found at his home shot to death. Double murder? Murder suicide? Was it her ex? His ex? There was no robbery and no forced entry.

Mods please change title to Man and woman murdered in Newport Beach. They were not a couple and it wasn’t in Costa Mesa. There’s also nothing saying the apartment was locked.

A lot of people in my abuse survivors community are mourning her as a warrior against cluster personality disordered/narcissistic parents who continue to abuse through the court system. I don't know her or her back story but those that do are not surprised by the murder and believe that the man responsible is obvious. And the other gentleman that lost his life was just wrong place/wrong time :(

A lot of people in my abuse survivors community are mourning her as a warrior against cluster personality disordered/narcissistic parents who continue to abuse through the court system. I don't know her or her back story but those that do are not surprised by the murder and believe that the man responsible is obvious. And the other gentleman that lost his life was just wrong place/wrong time :(

WHO would that be?

Turns out the "obvious" man responsible for the 2 deaths, was a completely random burglar. Little consolation that her work had nothing to do with her death. It's still sad since the work she was doing is important, and they both sounded like decent people who were well liked.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back