CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sounds like Merritt or his attorney's were trying to get into an email... couldn't because of security questions, one including a question that said "Who?" LOL and another asking the exact date, month and year it was opened.

Who actually remembers the exact day that they opened an email account? especially a hotmail, gmail, etc? :confused: I would be screwed LOL

Cathy Russon‏@cathyrusson 2m2 minutes ago

#McStay - Hearing without the jury present. Google rep in court. Defense subpoenaed records from Merritt's google account. Judge quashes the subpoena saying it's too broad. Also, Merritt doesn't remember the answers to security questions

So sounds like Merritt or his attorney's were trying to get into an email... couldn't because of security questions, one including a question that said "Who?" LOL and another asking the exact date, month and year it was opened.

Who actually remembers the exact day that they opened an email account? especially a hotmail, gmail, etc? :confused: I would be screwed LOL
I think most of us would be. Lol

I would love to hear DK on the stand ripping Merritt a new hole. That would be a thing of beauty. ;)
I feel the defense won't be calling Dan to testify. Their attempts to cast shade on him have been futile. But there was something Imes stated to a witness (La Rock?) that makes me think they are about done. He asked to clarify or correct a statement for the transcript because "someone (jury) may be reading this in a week or so, so I want to be clear". Something like that. How many other witnesses do they have left, the forensic accountant and phone guy? Then there's closing arguments.

I feel the defense won't be calling Dan to testify. Their attempts to cast shade on him have been futile. But there was something Imes stated to a witness (La Rock?) that makes me think they are about done. He asked to clarify or correct a statement for the transcript because "someone (jury) may be reading this in a week or so, so I want to be clear". Something like that. How many other witnesses do they have left, the forensic accountant and phone guy? Then there's closing arguments.
Unless they're going to play his police interview.

And Riccobene.

I think most of us would be. Lol

We had something similar happen with my son's Xbox account a few years back... I keep everything though and after hours and hours on the phone with them... he got his account back because I was able to pinpoint specific dates because I always had it send a copy to my email LOL

But I never ever once thought I would have to know a specific date an email account was opened. I have had some for many years..... not even sure I could answer the security questions at this point LOL

#McStay - Hearing without the jury present. Google rep in court. Defense subpoenaed records from Merritt's google account. Judge quashes the subpoena saying it's too broad. Also, Merritt doesn't remember the answers to security questions
Maybe he should just ask Cathy, she seems to be his go-to for everything else he can't remember.

This is absurd - they have had years to get this information

Wouldn't anything from his email account be considered hearsay anyway? Can't imagine he wants to get that string of mails between he and Joey about Provecho, Joey says he paid CM and got left holding the (empty) bag.

That email string also shows that 85% of it was installed according to Joey and the buyer screwed him. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member