Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I agree they are not the guilty parties here. I just hadn't seen them publicly talking about what they know about mom + dad, or anything like that. Usually extended family will beg for info, etc.
I think they must be frozen in shock,and horror.
MOO

RIP little one
angel1-smiley-face.gif

Chicago Tribune has confirmed body found
Source: Body of missing boy AJ Freund found

Crystal Lake police Wednesday morning again talked to JoAnn Cunningham, the mother of a 5-year-old boy who went missing last week, as officers returned to the family home and removed a shovel, mattress and other items.

Cunningham and her lawyer, George Kililis, were at the police station around 6 a.m. Wednesday. About two hours later, Kililis walked out by himself and drove away. Police had no comment but scheduled a news conference for 1 p.m.

Mom

Giving a child drugs to make them sleep. A lot if druggies do that.

Semantics I suppose, but I haven't heard it used in that context. I've heard it a bunch of times from people that have ingested a good amount of Xanax. For example, "I got so xannied up I can't stop sleeping".

Only Fox and Chicago Tribune reporting the finding. Northwest Heard, who has been all over it, is not reporting it yet.
We’ve seen how rumors take off from comments on fb and news sites. They probably have found him but waiting for presser to confirm before I cry over yet another unnecessary loss of a child’s life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong