MN - Justine Damond, 40, fatally shot by Minneapolis LE, 15 July 2017 #3

Noor trial: Ruszczyk fingerprints not found on police squad, BCA says

Defense attorneys for ex-Minneapolis police officer Mohamed Noor have argued he shot 911 caller Justine Ruszczyk in an alley after she slapped the back of his police squad as she approached, startling him and his partner and leaving them fearing for their lives.

But an expert testified Monday that Ruszczyk's fingerprints were not found on the squad.

As i read the testimony from various people from the MPD it seems
they were hell bent on protccting Noor and throwing the victim
under the bus----from the BS stateme t that appears in tbe warrant
that the victim slapped the police car to executing a warrant to
search the victim's home,as though she was the perpetrator-it
is appalling and profoundly sad

Noor trial: BCA agent frustrated that MPD provided little information in early investigation

In his testimony at the trial of former Minneapolis police officer Mohamed Noor Tuesday, a special agent with the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension expressed frustration that the police department provided such little information in the early stages of the investigation into the shooting death Justine Ruszczyk Damond in 2017.

BCA investigator, digital forensic expert take stand in Noor trial

Cheung said the buffer is important because it captures whatever happens in the 30 seconds before an officer hits record. The Minneapolis Police Department stores the footage. Cheung testified buffer settings can be changed to 30 seconds, one minute or three minutes. Cheung examined their data and realized Noor and Harrity's buffers were shorter than every other officer in the department. Norr's was 7 seconds and Harrity's was 15 seconds. The standard, according to experts, is a half-minute.

If that is correct that the buffer recordings were tampered with, I would think that the DA or the State Atty General office should be considering obstruction of justice or other charges against individuals in the MPD. That is ridiculous.

All I can think about in this case, up to this point, is poor Justine. She was the victim IMO of an incompetent police department, complicated by cover ups, evidence tampering and outright lying. I don't believe one thing in this investigation was carried out in a professional competent and forthright manner. It was cover up right from the beginning---everything points to a cop who used unreasonable excessive force and everyone trying to protect him. My prayer is justice for Justine. I hope the jury gets it right. To those cops Justine was just a dead woman lying in the alley and they were thinking " how are we going to protect Noor"---

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back