Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible he died from starvation?
Per WGN-TV, the 1PM presser will last 10 mins and neither the CL PD nor the FBI will be taking questions.

EDIT to add . . . The location of parents (and their status) is unknown.
As I expected since ongoing investigation. They never give details at the pressure as to not compromise the case. Ugh.

IIRC, I think the term was coined during the Casey Anthony trial.

“Zanny the Nanny” = Xanax.

I don’t think they’d “waste” their Xanax on anyone other than themselves. These people, from reading the police reports, seem like a massive train wreck. Police being called repeatedly because someone “stole my prescription”....One police report refers to Rx “strips.” I assume that’s suboxone, which they could have been taking, or selling for $ for their illicit drug of choice. JMO.

But if, in fact, AJ is dead, I hope he didn’t suffer in the process. Meanwhile, I’ll wait for the presser.

Has there been any reports today of the whereabouts of Andrew Sr.? Is he at the police department also?
Ohthatvictoria says:

Per WGN-TV, the 1PM presser will last 10 mins and neither the CL PD nor the FBI will be taking questions.
EDIT to add . . . The location of parents (and their status) is unknown

My mom had a drug addiction and I love her very much. She’s a good person and I know she would never have chosen to go down that path. I have empathy for addicts. It’s not a choice and there’s normally also underlying mental illness that walk hand in hand with addiction. That’s why I’ve been saying since day 1: the biggest criminals here are DCPS. It’s not the parents, IMO. They had SO many warning that these parents were unfit and still did nothing to remove them from the home. As much as I have empathy for addicts, the child’s safety comes first and it was as clear as day that those children were not safe. So yeah, I blame the child protective services the most in this case.

I understand what you are saying. But it is hard to say it is CPS's fault that AJ was born with opiates in his system. Or CPS's fault if AJ was malnourished because his parents didn't feed him enough. I think the parents should have some accountability and responsibility for their own dire actions. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500