Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #91

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just posting this link as it has a google map and the location of the abandoned building where the car was interest was parked, if anyone’s interested. It’s reportedly a five minute walk to the trail system.

Community hopeful after new images, audio released of suspected Delphi killer

On that topic, just my thoughts.....For the first five months LE released no sketch. LE obviously hoped the photos and the audio would lead to an arrest. So then in July/17 came the first sketch, reportedly one or more witnesses only recently came forward claiming they remembered seeing the guy walking on the trail.

Now the latest sketch and LEs interest in this car that was parked but curiously, they’re not giving a description of it, no make, no model, not even the colour. The potential witness appears not to have been walking on the trail at all, rather someone who noticed the driver of this parked car for some reason. This is the “new direction” IMO. LE now have reason to believe the driver of this car committed the murders. That’s huge - if the witness saw what the driver looked like LE surely know a lot of information about the ID of the car as well.

“Indiana State Police say they are looking for the driver of a vehicle parked at the old CPS/DCS/Welfare building that was abandoned on the east side of CR 300 N next to the Hoosier Heartland Highway between noon and 5 p.m. Feb. 13, 2017. That's the day 14-year-old Libby and 13-year-old Abby went missing. Their bodies were found the next day just out of sight of the bridge. Police did not give a description of the vehicle.”
Community hopeful after new images, audio released of suspected Delphi killer

“The sketch released on Monday was drawn by Bryant on Feb. 17, 2017, a few days after the victims' bodies were found. The picture was based on the description of a person who saw something that the person felt needed to be reported, according to Bryant....”
Delphi murders: New sketch of killer, video from Libby's phone released
Thank you .I was wondering how far away that vehicle was parked. I wonder was the place abandoned then ? Maybe that person saw the girls bring dropped off from where that vehicle was parked ? If the vehicle was out there for five hours I'm thinking that was a long time and who knows what took place . Does anyone know if going hiking for the girls was a regular event .feb Febuary must of been cold. Or what time they were dropped off. ?

Joseph Duncan didn’t have previous knowledge that Carmen Cubias and SammieJo White would be walking to a store. He kidnapped and murdered both girls.

Israel Keyes carefully planned his serial murders and stashed kill kits sometimes years ahead of time. He picked out the Curriers long before he murdered them.

Yup. I see this guy being a lot more like Duncan than Keyes.

Keyes was terrifying because of his intelligence and advanced planning.

Duncan was more opportunistic and impulsive.

rbbm.
Former FBI agent analyzes 'new direction' of Delphi murder investigation

"Mr. Carter seemed very confident in his words. It wasn't, 'This might be the killer;' it was, 'This is the killer,'" said Doug Kouns, a former FBI agent with his own consulting firm.

He said calling out the killer could send a message.

"Even the worst offenders, somewhere deep inside them, have the sliver of conscience, and perhaps you're appealing to that sliver of a human being that's inside there," Kouns said."

"Investigators admitted the killer could be someone they already interviewed.

"That tells me that maybe they were closer earlier on than they thought," Kouns added.

As for the updated sketch, Kouns believes detectives know it's a good representation."

Thank you .I was wondering how far away that vehicle was parked. I wonder was the place abandoned then ? Maybe that person saw the girls bring dropped off from where that vehicle was parked ? If the vehicle was out there for five hours I'm thinking that was a long time and who knows what took place . Does anyone know if going hiking for the girls was a regular event .feb Febuary must of been cold. Or what time they were dropped off. ?

Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #91

“Just 24-hours before, the girls were hiking the trails, dropped off around 1:45 p.m. on Feb. 13. About 25 minutes later, Libby posted a Snapchat of Abby on the bridge. By 3:11 p.m., they had gone silent, Libby’s dad trying to track them down.

“He got there and nobody was there. He ran into a guy and he was coming from the bridge. He said ‘did you happen to see two girls up there?’ He said ‘no I did not.’ By 4 p.m. it was like ‘oh man,’” said Patty.”

bbm

Notice they say pulled by a special task force. I would put my money on they found the phone in the water and the two audio clips were only what could be pulled from the damaged memory card. Unless the guy deleted the stuff and they used recovery and autosave files.
Special task force could also allude to cyber (this verbage seems too CSI) task Force. I don't know about the rest of parents here, but I have my son's iPhone set up to put all of his pictures, videos, and downloads go directly to his google photos. I have to have his password to access them, though, so I'm strict about keeping it the same.

Why the neck looks weird i think. I couldn't find a male jacket with those corded draw strings but i think that's what that weird ruffle is. jackets like those come in all varieties, some or more complicated than others.

Attachments

• 10.-Diamond-Candy-Sportswear-Womens-Waterproof-Jacket.png
    10.-Diamond-Candy-Sportswear-Womens-Waterproof-Jacket.png
    72.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 71RAPKGysNL._UX342_.jpg
    71RAPKGysNL._UX342_.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 6
  • the-best-waterproof-jacket-for-ireland-8.jpg
    the-best-waterproof-jacket-for-ireland-8.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 6
Exactly what I saw- clearly depressed markings of a hat (IMO). Was starting to think it was all just a thick shock of hair, but I don't see any way around that indentation.
A few frames made me think hair too, but I posted in the last thread about counter shadowing and camouflage theory, i think it's just a cause and effect of being a pattern like real tree camo.

Question for those speculating that BG is an amputee: Given what you know about the bridge, the terrain "down the hill", that he had to control 2 young women who could outrun him, and where the bodies were found, how likely/possible is it that this is true? I don't mean this to be insensitive against any disabled people or amputees, and know that they can do many things like run marathons, etc. but that is flat and smooth terrain...

...I'm just having a hard time imagining that an amputee would take the risk to murder two girls in this environment. Would he really be able to physically navigate that difficult terrain while controlling his victims, not to mention on slippery leaves, etc? Did they cross a creek too, jumping on stones? I really do think the oddness of gait can be explained by the difficulty navigating the bridge and/or the briefness of the clip. Of course, just my uneducated opinion.

So happy to hear tips are pouring in!

Just wondering..
Is it possible for someone to take the sketch and reproduce it digitally into a photograph?
I am not suggesting that anyone here do it, not sure that altering photos is in anyway allowed.
But... I am wondering if maybe police/forensic artists are considering it?
Kinda like the "age progression type photos" .
It would be interesting to see the sketch turn into a full color photo-esque version.

Just me being me, and of course all MOO

I just learned you can adjust the speed of a video on YouTube. To the right is a gear icon. There’s a speed adjustment there. Here’s a link to a looped video of BG if anyone is interested in watching it at different speeds. I’d recommend muting it as slowing affects the sound too. Actually slowing it makes the voice clearer IMO.

Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #91

“Just 24-hours before, the girls were hiking the trails, dropped off around 1:45 p.m. on Feb. 13. About 25 minutes later, Libby posted a Snapchat of Abby on the bridge. By 3:11 p.m., they had gone silent, Libby’s dad trying to track them down.

“He got there and nobody was there. He ran into a guy and he was coming from the bridge. He said ‘did you happen to see two girls up there?’ He said ‘no I did not.’ By 4 p.m. it was like ‘oh man,’” said Patty.”

bbm

Wow, I didn't know Libby's Dad ran into a man coming off the bridge in the critical time period. This means her Dad doesn't know him or recognized BG or it wasn't BG? This changes some of my theories. I have heard Libby's grandparents go to church, but do her parents? I still believe their is a religious connection somehow with BG. JMO

Yup. I see this guy being a lot more like Duncan than Keyes.

Keyes was terrifying because of his intelligence and advanced planning.

Duncan was more opportunistic and impulsive.

There are so many possibilities. Ive been following this case since the beginning. I first thought it was a likely serial killer and definitely not his first murder. Possibly first double murder.
Since the Closs murders & kidnapping by 18 yr old Jake Patterson and also thinking back to Alyssa Bustamente’s first murder at 15 years old, I’m rethinking the possible suspect and motivation.

A few frames made me think hair too, but I posted in the last thread about counter shadowing and camouflage theory, i think it's just a cause and effect of being a pattern like real tree camo.
The quality of the video being slightly better than stills pulled from it and watching it over and again I think I detect a face covering below the nose, beige or camo, a gator or scarf that was wrongly detected previously as a mustache or goatee since we couldn't see the light and shadow movement. I think he's quite covered up on the bridge and possibly one witness saw him like this (so the artist had to simply guess at his chin and jawline) but another saw him without face and head covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine