Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's their fault for giving back,and ignoring all to he calls from neighbors,and Police Reports, and their own flat out ignoring facts,and evidence. That in fact Andrew should have kept far away from The drug addled,neglectful,abusive parents.
MOO

I hear ya and I used to feel that way too. But then one of my friends became a social worker and began working for DCFS. She only lasted there a few years because of the stress and frustration.

She is a very compassionate, caring soul which is why she wanted to help children. But the task is IMPOSSIBLE, given the resources and the tremendous need.

She had so many open cases, but it was not up to her, not her decision, which children would be removed from their homes. Which would be returned. She could only write up her reports and make her suggestions. That's it.

It goes up the line to the people at the top. And their hands are tied as well. There are only so many open beds in group homes, and so many foster families available to take in more kids.
Most requests to move children get denied out of necessity.

Imo, it is unfair to look at the social workers and assume they don't care about the children, and blame them for what happens. They have an entirely uphill battle which is overwhelming and impossible to deal with most of the time. JMO

No disrespect, but blame the lawyers that represented the parents every time these kids were removed. They are to blame for working to restore theirs rights when they know what is going in in the home.
Them too.
Everyone from the parents, DCSF, Lawyers, Judges,and anyone else that are responsible for this precious child being Cold Dead,and buried.
My condolences to the Grandparents,and Andrew's siblings.
MOO

Watching the NBCs live feed of the site in Woodstock, there are LEOs on their knees gathered around a spot, digging. They’re putting the excavated soul into green bins.

I think a AJ is buried here, and the delay is they have not yet actually uncovered his body. JMO and speculation.

snipped from link:

Sources said both parents were charged with murder in A.J.’s death, but could not confirm which parent killed A.J. Both parents were in police custody Wednesday afternoon.

Multiple sources close to the investigation confirmed A.J.’s body was found on private property near Woodstock after one of his parents confessed and turned on the other parent

snipped from link:

Sources said both parents were charged with murder in A.J.’s death, but could not confirm which parent killed A.J. Both parents were in police custody Wednesday afternoon.

Multiple sources close to the investigation confirmed A.J.’s body was found on private property near Woodstock after one of his parents confessed and turned on the other parent

Perfect!

Watching the NBCs live feed of the site in Woodstock, there are LEOs on their knees gathered around a spot, digging. They’re putting the excavated soul into green bins.

I think a AJ is buried here, and the delay is they have not yet actually uncovered his body. JMO and speculation.
Link?

CL located AJ this morning. CLPD interviewed both parents after information obtained from cell phone data. Info was provided as to the whereabouts. Body was Wrapped in plastic. Cause of death unknown, tbd by coroner. Both parents are charged with death.

Can you say where you found this? I do know that in some states if a child is adopted out of foster care the child receives benefits for x number of years. In my state children adopted out of foster care receive educational opportunity program admission and a stipend to help with college. But I have never heard that birth parents get subsidies. I would love to read about it if this is true.

Sure, call the TANF connection in your state. The eligibility center will know if that benefit is available in your state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle