Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't the dad state his phone was "lost" at one point? I haven't re-checked any news stories, and my memory seems to be failing me at the moment. I really hope that if he indeed say his phone was "gone" that he still knew all that needs to be done for cell records is submit a subpoena to the wireless company and BAM......all the records are right there. He wasn't a very good attorney if he didn't at least know that....or, maybe he was trying to buy time. Who knows at this point.
All IMO, of course

I’m almost curious if the dumbass lost it in the middle of transporting his sweet, innocent son, whom he did not deserve, to his shallow grave!!!! Gosh... I’m just ugh... no words! All tears!!! I’m pissed. Sorry! Real f’n pissed!!!!

Cause of death unknown at this time
Both parents charged and in custody

Mother charged with:
5 counts first degree murder
4 counts aggravated battery
2 counts aggravated domestic battery
1 count failure to report a missing or child death

Father charged with
5 counts first deg murder
2 counts aggravated battery
1 count aggravated domestic battery
2 counts concealment of homicidal death
1 count failure to report missing or child death

WOW!!
Thank you so much for writing that out. Just a guess - I wonder if JC is the actual violent abuser, and AF then also failed to provide medical care, and with AF burying the body. I'm trying to understand the differences in their charges.

Thank you so much for writing that out. Just a guess - I wonder if JC is the actual violent abuser, and AF then also failed to provide medical care, and with AF burying the body. I'm trying to understand the differences in their charges.

I think the only thing we can conclude is that both harmed the boy - but dad was responsible to driving him to the place and hiding him.

Cause of death unknown at this time
Both parents charged and in custody

Mother charged with:
5 counts first degree murder
4 counts aggravated battery
2 counts aggravated domestic battery
1 count failure to report a missing or child death

Father charged with
5 counts first deg murder
2 counts aggravated battery
1 count aggravated domestic battery
2 counts concealment of homicidal death
1 count failure to report missing or child death

WOW!!

D@mn and a Partridge in a Pear Tree. These parents need to rot in Hell.

Didn't the dad state his phone was "lost" at one point? I haven't re-checked any news stories, and my memory seems to be failing me at the moment. I really hope that if he indeed say his phone was "gone" that he still knew all that needs to be done for cell records is submit a subpoena to the wireless company and BAM......all the records are right there. He wasn't a very good attorney if he didn't at least know that....or, maybe he was trying to buy time. Who knows at this point.
All IMO, of course
No he just wanted it back in case brother or someone called about AJ. Some assumed it was lost.

It makes me sick how the father was talking to poor AJ when they were talking to the press saying “come back AJ we are not mad at you “ when he knows he wrapped him in plastic and buried him a shallow grave.

Pretty sure it was the dad who gave the mom up
Thank god they ended up being dumb monsters, at least with how they executed a heinous crime.

RIP AJ, this world failed you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members