Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice the domestic battery for both. Wonder if the for in a fight and he was injured or tried to break it up? Don't know what all DV covers in IL

You just have to have a family relationship. So with the Agg Batt charges, they basically tagged on the DV charges.

I think dad was there longer because he was the one with the info of where the body is. The mom seems dumb as a brick, I’m sure she wouldn’t know where to tell the police the body’s location. Dad seems just a little smarter. May they rot in jail.

It looks like these garbage parents were going to keep this up and when presented with cell phone data one or both had no choice to confess? I am just so sickened. How can you go speak into the camera and say AJ please come home your not in trouble when you know EXACTLY where he is.

It should have been clear when he addressed the boy in the first place. If a 5 year old child had wandered off alone, he wouldn’t be cozied up in some Airbnb listening to his dad on TV. The dad didn’t even trying to appeal to some “abductor”. It smelled fishy from the beginning.

The dad. He concealed the body and dug the grave and had the nerve to pretend he was innocent, call 911, act like he knew nothing for the past 6 days and that he conveniently “lost” his cell phone.
Where are people getting link he lost cell phone? I always thought it was taken by LE with the warrant.

58375562_1409758529172413_2476165503614189568_n.jpg

58381359_1409758489172417_3937286778980925440_n.jpg

Pure evil monsters.

I hope, if they are both opioid addicts, they both have a long and painful withdrawal in jail. The more painful, the better IMHO.

ETA: omg, I keep forgetting that she’s 7 months pregnant. That poor baby. And poor little brother. I hope there is some sober loving family who will take him. I’d hate to think of him going to strangers in foster care and having to bear that vicious cycle (no offense to good foster parents out there).

These words....so true....I can't stop crying.
I keep thinking if I had been their neighbor, how would I have done things differently? Would I have physically intervened? Would I have parked myself in DCFS office and not left until they acted to save AJ? I don't know. But I think its safe to say, anyone could see the children were living in unacceptable conditions.

It was my understanding that the father was there all night, mother came this morning at 6am. I think he caved and they gave her an opportunity to turn herself in. Just speculation though based on who was where when.
Detectives must have really grilled him hard in interrogations since mom was protected and advised to keep her mouth shut by her attorney. State Attorney must of offered him some leniency to testify against her. IMHO

It should have been clear when he addressed the boy in the first place. If a 5 year old child had wandered off alone, he wouldn’t be cozied up in some Airbnb listening to his dad on TV. The dad didn’t even trying to appeal to some “abductor”. It smelled fishy from the beginning.
Red flag for me when all he said is AJ please come home your not in trouble. Ok sure you mean AKA as he was always in trouble and they did something to him. Kinda of like Freudian slip.

Last edited:
Dad doesn’t even look bothered. I can’t believe mom is pregnant - this makes is all so much worse. Using drugs and killing your son while pregnant with another child? Heck I’m pregnant and I feel guilty for taking my anxiety medication. That I need because my mom was a drug addict... Wtf is this world about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288