Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #91

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went back and forth before this afternoon, but OMG now I am 100% sure they know exactly who this is and they need some concrete evidence. The new sketch should NAIL him and (if I am right) the press conference is exactly what everyone is saying it was about. I am sure they are getting tons of calls with who it is, I just hope someone has something useable to get him convicted.

Ok, here's my 2 cents plus a little more. I'm going to go ahead and post it even though it may be moot by now. I've been reading for 3 days straight and am still almost 300 posts behind. I've been back and forth for several days now on either the cops have no idea who did this or they know exactly who did this. I'm now 99.99% certain they know exactly who did this, and BG now knows they know. After reading all the posts (except the last 300 or so!) and watching all the videos, some multiple times, is how I come to that conclusion. I think since this will most certainly be a dp case they have to make certain their case is air tight and what they are asking the public for is to tie up a few of the lose strings they don't want any defense atty to get a good fix on. I think they are giving him two weeks to give himself up with a plea to life or for his wife, gf, mother, etc. to realize this and give up what they know, she is probably terrified. I can't give enough kudos to the fellow sleuther who has done the enhancement videos, I gained so much perspective and knowledge from those and that helped me form my conclusions. The enhancement that is black and white, I believe the last one, really puts it all into perspective. Look at the very end where he is turning his head and his face is lifted up and becomes visible, however very fast it is. He clearly is in disguise. I can see a probably fake mustache, and sunglasses very clearly. I'm assuming he is also wearing a wig, since the mustache seems so very fake to me. Thus, in comes the backpack. And why he hasn't been caught in over two years. The first sketch is BG who the police now know with new evidence that this is for sure the killer. No one has recognized him because that is his disguise which he keeps in the backpack. He came to that bridge that day to kill IF he found a suitable situation. It was a nice day on a weekday and thought he might finally get his chance. He saw the girls get dropped off, they kept to themselves, didn't hang with other kids and he had his target, got his backpack where he hid it and put on his disguise. And now you can see why the hair is different in the two sketches, part of his disguise is a straight haired wig and mustache. His voice sounds to me someone in the mid 30 range to maybe mid 40's. He doesn't have a wounded leg or any of that stuff. He moved on them on that bridge very fast and got in and out of the woods and the creek fast. Libby's father said it was all done very quickly. The policeman specifically said not to pay attention to how he walks, he walks that way because of the bridge, pay attention to his other mannerisms and his disguise. It's such a shame our kids can't just be kids anymore and do their thing, neither can adults for that matter. It seems like we all need to be wearing body cams all the time. May not stop a killer from doing what they think they have to, but at least families and police will have a better idea of what happened to you. I can't imagine the pain and horror these families and friends and the entire community have been living thru. And as they say, teach your children well. Study up on the behaviors of predators and don't give them their opportunity.

that's not how parabon works the artists are guessing how they think the person might look due to some of the traits. Seriously how does no one notice they are all of the same guy? Nice little racket
230117_parabon_snapshot-suspect-portrait.jpg;w=960;h=640;bgcolor=000000
5b4335e633b0c.image.jpg
I'm not sure if I'm understanding your post correctly. Are you saying that Parabon is a racket? Have you seen our thread here with all the cases they have solved? DNA Solves Cold Cases/Parabon Nanolabs & GED/Match.

LE has said in the past that they have questioned hundreds of people, taken lots of DNA samples...why would they not pull this guy in if they know who he is? Or know who a relative is?

Jmo I think the phrasing in PC was a profiler-based suggestion, to speak as though they “know”this intimately...but that most if not all of it was guesses. Based on training and experience maybe but still guesses.

Warning graphic picture in link
I believe the man on the bridge may have one of these under his pants on his right leg. I've sent this to the tip line yesterday. See picture #2 from the link.
"Condom catheters, Uridomes, Texas catheters or External catheters. They can be connected to a drainage bag or alternatively a catheter valve if your leakage is very light."
Sheaths
What do you guys think?

My personal view based on my viewing of the video is that he doesn't have anything down the front of his legs, but that's it's just shadows and lighting.

Does anyone know what exact time Libby's photo of the Bridgeman was taken ?
Please let me know.
We do not have a time stamp for it. The closest is the photo on the bridge of Abby taken at 2:07. It was said they did not answer their phones at 3:11 I believe. So it was speculated he was caught on video around 2:30+/-.

That is patently false. It involves advanced algorithms that have been proven to generate some damn good matches.

You’re pulling images from the wrong part of the page. Those aren’t supposed to be different people.

Parabon® Snapshot® DNA Analysis Service - Powered by Parabon NanoLabs

Their analysis has helped to solve many recent cases, to include the genealogical research that brought down Golden State.

If you’re not informed, please don’t just make things up to misinform others.

Those are composites generated for 3 different cases in 3 different states.

I strongly suspect that the suspect will turn out to be a man in his mid twenties who is respected member of a religious community (I base that upon my reading of the PC. ). I think that a new tip came to light...possibly from someone who knows him well, maybe even a psychotherapist. I think (MOO)we may be dealing with a suspect who has or still has had severe mental illness such as major depression with psychotic features . I’m NOT saying that excuses anything.!! It’s just my hunch about what might turn out to be a fact. Over the last two years the suspect has probably tried indeed to hide in plain sight utilizing psychotropic meds to accomplish a sense of emotional normalcy. They know who he is now. My hunch is that is why Carter was so emotional. He was appealing to this person with perhaps “a little bit of a conscience left” to turn himself in. If not, they need to collect evidence. If LE believed the suspect was a sociopath, they would NOT have appealed to him by appealing to his conscience.

I think you maybe right, but I see him also as a respected member of a religious community, but I see him as maybe 44 years old, but he looks younger, perhaps "baby faced" looking. I think your further thoughts could be right on. JMO.

From the artist (Trooper Bryant) of newly released, relevant sketch:

Master Trooper Taylor Bryant, a sketch artist with Indiana State Police who drew the new sketch, told IndyStar a sketch is based on how a particular witness describes the suspect. If there are several witnesses, Bryant would draw a sketch for each description. Bryant did not draw the sketch that police released in July 2017.

"The witness is the main focus. So there’s no input from law enforcement at all in the generating of a sketch, other than my presence as the artist."

Bryant uses a "facial identification reference sheet" that has a list of different categories, from head shapes to different eyebrows and noses. The person will describe the suspect based on those categories. "(It's) easier to do that than to describe (the suspect) using just words," Bryant said.

The sketches are not exact, Bryant said. The renderings are a "ballpark estimation of what the person looks like."

The sketch released on Monday was drawn by Bryant on Feb. 17, 2017, a few days after the victims' bodies were found. The picture was based on the description of a person who saw something that the person felt needed to be reported, according to Bryant.

Delphi murders: New sketch of killer, video from Libby's phone released

ETA: Artist Trooper Bryant makes it clear that his drawing is from one witness only, and offers technique details as if to distinguish his method from that of the suspect sketch first released by LE.

Makes me wonder if sketch first released was not a composite sketch built from the accounts of several witnesses interviewed between Feb - July 2017, and LE favored this approach for the public release.

MOO
That is highly unlikely and over analyzing. If that were the case they would just take the person they are focusing on and have someone draw a composite of that person.

What I saw yesterday was that they were throwing a "Hail Mary" hoping the murderer would be stupid enough to waltz right on in because...
They Have Nothing.
The trooper showed weakness.

And what if the car and the new sketch are not connected to the murderer? Then what?

There have been significant advances made with face recognition, which the F.B.I. definitely uses.

Many of these "advances" have already greatly benefited the F.B.I.

A sketch such as the current one - just as a photo - can be used. Measurements can be entered - even "approximate" ones, for example between the nose and mouth.

I would imagine that the F.B.I. are using features of the sketch in a face recognition application.

Filters can be applied, such as "search within" certain areas of the country, such as - Indiana.

Face Recognition — FBI

Face Detection For Beginners

Last edited:
this ^^^ pretty much my thoughts as well, someone close to the initial investigation and for W/E reason LE seen them as credible and steered them in another direction until? (from i have read on other forums and posters) he got too involved into the investigation they (LE) became suspicious of the POI after getting nowhere for 2 years.
Then LE flipped the script on him and now they (LE) feel very betrayed.

The 2 weeks is to see the POI either turn them selves in, make a mistake. maybe even waiting on DNA?
this is just my own personal conclusions (2cents)
hopeful arrest made soon!

LE has said in the past that they have questioned hundreds of people, taken lots of DNA samples...why would they not pull this guy in if they know who he is? Or know who a relative is?

Jmo I think the phrasing in PC was a profiler-based suggestion, to speak as though they “know”this intimately...but that most if not all of it was guesses. Based on training and experience maybe but still guesses.

It isn’t that easy you need probable cause to bring someone in for interrogations.

What I saw yesterday was that they were throwing a "Hail Mary" hoping the murderer would be stupid enough to waltz right on in because...
They Have Nothing.
The trooper showed weakness.

And what if the car and the new sketch are not connected to the murderer? Then what?

I strongly disagree with you but I genuinely respect your opinion. It is amazing how varied people’s opinions are of the press conference. As Superintendent Carter said he made mistakes and these combined with Liberty’s phone video are going to be his downfall.

I don't think they are really asking the general public for what vehicle they remember seeing there that day. They are asking specific people to confirm they saw X's car parked there that day.

That’s the impression I got as well. Or they want people to come forward identifying this person with firsthand knowledge of the vehicle he’d have driven that day, even if they didn’t see it parked. LE is withholding details of the vehicle to validate the tips because they must know something about it considering they’re aware it was parked from noon to 5pm. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kupsa