Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #92

Status
Not open for further replies.
If LE knew who this guy was, there would not have been a PC at all, imo. They would either be hauling him in, putting out an APB if they could not find him, or grilling his relatives. This case has been stalled for over two years. Two children were murdered. Not the time for cryptic statements if they know their suspect.
Jmo

but...we want to slam the door and lock-it on this perv!

It was Libby’s Dad.

The guy your asking about is FSG (Flannel Shirt Guy and has ties to the bridge).
DG did ask him if he had seen two girls and FSG replied no but had seen a “couple” on the bridge.

Sorry, I don’t know the answer to your last question.

Thank you for correcting me, Sunset! I hate when things get legs on misinformation. Which leads us to FSG talking to Libby's dad and if that could be his sketch.
Moo, Moo

While I don’t believe the killer and girls knew each other, I would like to know how long in advance they had planned to go hiking. From my understanding, the girls had a sleepover and one of thre girls sisters dropped them off the next day.
Sometimes in order to get what you want you just make others think that you didn't have a thought out plan. If I were a kid and I knew that my friend really wasn't supposed to be going where we wanted to go asking my sister for a ride and limiting myself to a very short trip would make getting caught less tramatic when the punishment time came. Then you can say, well we were only there for a short time. Could have been something they discussed all night. How long do things stay up on Snapchat? Can you delete your posts and if so can they be found? What if they were voice chatting with others? There is no record of that. If someone's brother or cousin was listening on the other end? And I'm still suspicious of that "group of lost and found seekers" we are not supposed to discuss.

yes, every now and then i believe.....they were there prior searching that one treasure thing.....what was that thing called.....going blank

Libby and her sister had been there but I’m not sure about Abby. Like you, for the life of me I can’t remember what’s it’s called but it’s a GPS hunt where they hide things. It’s actually a topic that can’t be discussed here.

Thursday, Apr 25th 2019

EXCLUSIVE: 'I know my strong-willed girl fought for her life.' Grandfather of one of murdered Indiana teens tells of family's devastation as police say 'we're back to square one'

An old, Dennis Bridge said the local area was a place where 'kids play until sunset and then they come home' and that he believed the Monon High Bridge was a 'hangout'.mud-spattered sedan sits on the property near Delphi were police served the search warrant Thursday

Tipped off: Police were led to the property by tips that have been coming in since Libby German, 14, and Abby Williams, 13, were found dead on Tuesday

HUH????? This post makes no sense at all. Please clarify.

I can't view the article. Does it specifically say the FBI created the first sketch? And that it was not from a witness?

Quote from the article:

'Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said the portrait was drawn by an FBI sketch artist and was based on "recent information" from a witness who saw the suspect about the time of German and Williams' deaths.'

I do believe it is a person that is "a very close person to the victims family" and that that person knew Libby & Abby were on the trail that afternoon.
I agree. The " 2 weeks" comment is interesting. Why not say ..Please give the Family some privacy at this time or something along those lines. I think it was worded that way for a reason.
Maybe thinking too deep into it? I don't know.
The pic is blowing my mind as well.
This was such a strange PC.

Libby and her sister had been there but I’m not sure about Abby. Like you, for the life of me I can’t remember what’s it’s called but it’s a GPS hunt where they hide things. It’s actually a topic that can’t be discussed here.

Oops, I got ready to tell you, unaware it is off limits.
If Libby went often, Abby prob did, sounds like they were inseparable.

On this media link is a google map of the location where the car was parked at 6814 W 300 N.

Community hopeful after new images, audio released of suspected Delphi killer

From the municipal website:
Monon High Bridge Trail - 1.5 miles - 13 on the Map.
“Access to this trail is also available from County Road 300 in the Deer Creek Valley Historic DIstrict.“
City of Delphi - Biking & Hiking Trails

Access....only? I’m confused. Looking at the satellite google view of that area, it looks to me as though the Monon High Bridge trail only has a drop-off area accessed by 300 N but no parking. And where the suspects car was parked is at the head of the side road that leads directly to the trail drop off area. I’m not certain of this, that’s just what my eyes are telling me at the moment. ???

Does anyone know the location of the much-talked-about parking lot where Libby and Abby were dropped off?

Oddly, I’m feeling like this case might’ve come full circle. Because the suspect is now said to be much younger, IMO there’s a far greater likelihood that one or both of the girls knew him personally especially if he was as young as 16 in 2017. Many here have speculated the timing of the PC coincided with a college or university student home in Delphi for Easter. LE have already indicated the murders may have been targeted.

I can’t help but be reminded most of the first early theories involved a younger male who’s interests were maybe thwarted by either of the two. But upon the release of the first sketch of the older guy that quickly changed. But here we are again, age range of 18 or more (40), might look younger.
I agree, it’s just… May sound strange, but he just sounds older to me

Has anyone read The Shack or seen the movie? If so, can you explain briefly what it might have to do with Carter bringing it up in the news conference?

Yes I could buy the book or watch the movie but then If it is about a murder, I would have nightmares so I don’t dare do that. There are some posts on these threads I can’t even read. I do follow some cases, but not all. Thanks in advance. :)
My family was given the book when a family member was murdered. I read it but it was full of triggers for me but my son said it helped him deal with our tragedy. I can't really explain it before bedtime :( When Carter mentioned it, it kind of gut punched me.

I
n the newly released sketch what sticks out to me is the hair..like most have stated already..and one of the eyebrows looks arched up more. Don’t know if that means anything but jmo. Hope he’s caught soon.

Welcome DaughterofNeptune,:):):):), a newbie.
You have joined at an exciting time, in trying to solve this horrid mystery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member