Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for those of you who have maybe seen situations like this before...

I know that animal control took the dog yesterday. What do they do with the dog? I really hope they re-home him or her. I'm sorry, this has just bothered me a bit since I really don't know and I hope they don't just put the dog down.

Question for those of you who have maybe seen situations like this before...

I know that animal control took the dog yesterday. What do they do with the dog? I really hope they re-home him or her. I'm sorry, this has just bothered me a bit since I really don't know and I hope they don't just put the dog down.
I’m sure people will line up to adopt the dog. I don’t know anything about the dog (friendly) but if “adoptable” there will be many takers. JMO though.

I’m sure people will line up to adopt the dog. I don’t know anything about the dog (friendly) but if “adoptable” there will be many takers. JMO though.
I agree with you, and honestly to me it's weird (and I'm a HUGE dog lover) . I just wonder if the dog will actually get a chance regardless if it is adoptable or not.

So, AF was JC's divorce lawyer. Interesting

Heartbroken at the outcome. After reading what the grandmother accused the two of I am shocked that AJ would have ever been left in their care. DCFS failed him, big time.

Who only knows what the youngest child went through as well, maybe he is too young to communicate the hell he was living in.

Ugh!

Still catching up on overnight posts. How soon will COD be known? I shudder to think what this little guy endured during his short life. I re-watched video interviews of the "parents" last night and was struck by the bio-dad's plea for his son to come back and that they "wouldn't be mad at him". Was it common for the "parents" to be angry with AJ? For what reason/s? Because the boy said he was hungry? That he didn't feel well? Gives me chills :mad:

IMO
There are tons of local people posting on Facebook about AJ. A lot of hurt, anger, why and it’s good to say how you feel but then among them you see the real story and hope. People saying join the county’s search and rescue so you can be trained to go out next time. hey if you said I would have taken him sign up to be a foster parent. They can not just remove kids without good home to send them too. Just CASA help be the voice for the children. Those are the posts of change and hope for the other kids in a similar situation. If even a third step up and do something that would be the best way to honor AJ.

BREAKING: state alleges in court in that Andrew Freund Sr. forced AJ into a cold shower for an extended period, and AJ was struck all over his body. State alleges those acts led to AJ’s death.

Tim McNicholas (@TimMcNicholas) | Twitter
(figured it out!)
ETA: George Kililis, who was representing AJ Freund’s mother JoAnn Cunningham, says he will not be representing her in any way moving forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member