Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING: state alleges in court in that Andrew Freund Sr. forced AJ into a cold shower for an extended period, and AJ was struck all over his body. State alleges those acts led to AJ’s death.

Tim McNicholas (@TimMcNicholas) | Twitter
(figured it out!)
ETA: George Kililis, who was representing AJ Freund’s mother JoAnn Cunningham, says he will not be representing her in any way moving forward.
Wow. Even too much for Kililis.
MOO

Oh my God, that cause of death... I can’t even begin to imagine little AJ’s last thoughts and feelings of pain and Get the baby out of her, and then throw those 2 monsters in general population (where fellow inmates don’t take too kindly to child killers) and throw away the key.
MOO
Remove her uterus,and ovaries,and his sack, so there is Zero chance for them to do this ever again.
MOO

Per HLN right now.
AJ put in a very cold shower for extended period of time.
Then struck with an object.
You all probably already know that.
Arrggh :(
Chi out for now

I'm wondering if they had electricity during this? I saw where it was off but no information if it was restored.
Beaten, extended cold shower, ?no electricity?.,,He may have froze to death. I bet he didn't have on clothes, why beat and freeze him in a shower and redress him.

Oh these two.... I can't even put into words or I'd be banned from ws for life...

That was my thought, too. By the sound of his voice when he left the police station yesterday morning he seemed shaken up, like he had been crying. JMO. He could also have just lost his voice from being up all night talking. But he did seem emotional IMO.
Possible but also the case has changed from >missing child to >>mother of missing child possibly being under suspicion to >>>murder. That's a big difference for an attorney not only in experience, feeling qualified, but also in committing to the time & work vs profit.

My heart breaks for what AJ endured !!! This is a horrific way he died. Beaten and then put in cold shower.
OMG, poor baby. I'm just sick with grief and anger.
Where is the DCFS agent that saw the bruise and dog feces, needles everywhere, heard what the police said then deemed the reports unfounded? They should not only loose their job, but go to prison for at least five years. They helped hasten poor little Andrew's slow painful death.
MOO

I'm wondering if they had electricity during this? I saw where it was off but no information if it was restored.
Beaten, extended cold shower, ?no electricity?.,,He may have froze to death. I bet he didn't have on clothes, why beat and freeze him in a shower and redress him.

Oh these two.... I can't even put into words or I'd be banned from ws for life...
Me too.

Where is the DCFS agent that saw the bruise and dog feces, needles everywhere, heard what the police said then deemed the reports unfounded? They should not only loose their job, but go to prison for at least five years. They helped hasten poor little Andrew's slow painful death.
MOO

The video was cut off, but someone asked if the officer noticed all of that why didn’t DCFS... The reason they didn’t notice the conditions was because it doesn’t appear they ever were inside the home. The DCFS worker met the family at the police station during contact Dec. 2018.

Tia A. Ewing on Twitter April 25, 2019

Sorry I can’t figure out how to embed tweets.

Last edited:
The video was cut off, but someone asked if the officer noticed all of that why didn’t DCFS... The reason they didn’t notice the conditions was because it doesn’t appear they ever were inside the home. The DCFS worker met the family at the police station during contact Dec. 2018. <a href="XAMO on Twitter">XAMO on Twitter</a></p>&mdash; Tia A. Ewing (@TIA_EWING) <a href="Tia A. Ewing on Twitter">April 25, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Grrrrr

So, AF was JC's divorce lawyer. Interesting

Heartbroken at the outcome. After reading what the grandmother accused the two of I am shocked that AJ would have ever been left in their care. DCFS failed him, big time.

Who only knows what the youngest child went through as well, maybe he is too young to communicate the hell he was living in.

Ugh!

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads