OH OH - Tyler Davis, 29, Columbus, 24 February 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some thoughts regarding the arguement after the uber drive back to the hotel, many ppl think she was hiding something. Honestly I get the impression she may have been the one tipsy and tired. I listened to the TCG podcast and what I think is she keeps the hours where she gets off work around midnight and goes home to sleep but TD gets home around 3 am and stays up later "unwinding". I thought it weird he would fall asleep in the uber then get mad and storm off. But I thought perhaps instead he still wanted to party longer and she wanted to go up and go to bed so that is what caused the argument. What remains now is what happened in the woods?

His body has been identified....RIP....

Ohio
Authorities have identified the human remains that were found in a bag by mushroom hunters in Pike County Monday.

Pike County Sheriff Charles Reader told 10TV the remains were found at around 2:30 p.m. in the area of Buchanan Road and Trego Road, which is west of Waverly.

Reader described the remains as a severely decomposed body. The body was transported to the Montgomery County morgue for an autopsy.

The remains were identified as 36-year-old Shane Walls of Pike County.

The sheriff’s office said Walls was reported missing on February 19. He was last seen on December 9, 2018.

The cause of death remains under investigation. Anyone with information concerning this case is asked to call the Pike County Sheriff's Office at 740-947-2111.
Authorities identify remains found in bag in Pike County

What? This is very confusing. Whose thread is this?

I am looking for the answer to two questions.

1. In the TCG podcast did BD state that they waited 20 or 30 minutes for the Uber?

2. In the TCG podcast did BD state that she got the key from their "friend" after that final argument before he left for the morning?

Update on question #1 : she say 20-25 mintues and Nic makes it sound like the bar was closing as in "bouncers don't want guys waiting around for girls who work there." A quick google search says the Dollhouse closes at 2. BD says in pt 1 of the interview that they arrived at around 12 45 and had 3 or 4 drinks. Which fits that time line. She states that the uber driver picked them up 3 01 am, and they arrived the hotel at 3 18.
The reason I asked this question is because hypothetically (IMO) there is a time discrepancy. IF the bar was closing at 2 am and they were ushering everyone out the door. They waited 20-25 minutes for the Uber, that would have put them in the Uber at approx 2 25. Not 3 01.
IMO to get in the Uber at 3 01 am but to have have waited 20-25 minutes for the Uber, they would have been at the DH long after closing. Approximately 35- 40 minutes after closing. That is getting in the Uber at 3 01 to arrive at the hotel at 3 18 am. JMO.

I thought that ‘last call’ for drinks was 2:00 am, with the bar closing at 2:30, (giving people time to drink that last drink.) That times things perfectly.

I thought that ‘last call’ for drinks was 2:00 am, with the bar closing at 2:30, (giving people time to drink that last drink.) That times things perfectly.
Yes, someone clarified that for me. I was confused because any bar that I have been to, closes when it closes. Not, "we close at this time, but we actually close 30 minutes later."
If that's common practice in OH, then it is what it is.

There was a body found earlier this week an hour and a half away and folks wondered if it could have been Tyler. That's why it was posted here. Basically stating that it isn't him.

there was ANOTHER body found in the last few hours today in mifflin township, close to easton. it was a woman. suspicious circumstances. sorry i can't link it bc i'm in the eu and don't have access to these sites. google "mifflin, ohio body" or perhaps this link works for those of you in the usa. Body found in Mifflin Township

Some thoughts regarding the arguement after the uber drive back to the hotel, many ppl think she was hiding something. Honestly I get the impression she may have been the one tipsy and tired. I listened to the TCG podcast and what I think is she keeps the hours where she gets off work around midnight and goes home to sleep but TD gets home around 3 am and stays up later "unwinding". I thought it weird he would fall asleep in the uber then get mad and storm off. But I thought perhaps instead he still wanted to party longer and she wanted to go up and go to bed so that is what caused the argument. What remains now is what happened in the woods?

That’s totally plausible, for sure.

I have a friend who passes out when she drinks a good bit. EVERYONE hates waking her up because she is MEAN when you do. They have to make her go home or go to bed. She’s often very argumentative and wants to storm off. Everyone makes sure she stays put. I wonder if that’s what happened with TD. BD made it seem like they don’t drink very often. All of the drinks, especially liquor, would make them pretty darn drunk. I can see where she wouldn’t be too excited to wake him up if he has the same reaction as my friend. And I can see him being argumentative and storming off to cool off. I’m still on the fence about what happened to TD after that. It’s just so very sad. Prayers to his family and friends. Let’s hope this is resolved soon. All jmo.

there was ANOTHER body found in the last few hours today in mifflin township, close to easton. it was a woman. suspicious circumstances. sorry i can't link it bc i'm in the eu and don't have access to these sites. google "mifflin, ohio body" or perhaps this link works for those of you in the usa. Body found in Mifflin Township
WTTE Fox 28 on Twitter says the body is a woman (I’m sorry I don’t know how to link to Twitter)

I would love to know what the Uber driver says happened on the trip back to the Hilton.
Did Tyler pass out?
Did the events in the car occur as bd says they did?
Was there any flirting or messing around between friend and bd while Tyler was “out”?
Excellent questions. I'd also like to know what convos went on in the Uber.

I feel like there is something that is being left out of the story here.

I'd like the friend to speak up for his friend , Tyler ( and Britney) here. I get not wanting to be increminated. I'm not doing that . Wanting to hear from him isn't the same as accusing him of a crime. We're not doing that here. But, maybe him coming forward and telling the story of that night from his point of view would help immensely.

Who doesn't want to help find a missing friend? No one! I'm sure he does want to help. With no one pointing fingers and accusing him of something nefarious, of course.

Tyler Davis' disappearance should be on national news by now, because it's so odd and out of place.

Excellent questions. I'd also like to know what convos went on in the Uber.

I feel like there is something that is being left out of the story here.

I'd like the friend to speak up for his friend , Tyler ( and Britney) here. I get not wanting to be increminated. I'm not doing that . Wanting to hear from him isn't the same as accusing him of a crime. We're not doing that here. But, maybe him coming forward and telling the story of that night from his point of view would help immensely.

Who doesn't want to help find a missing friend? No one! I'm sure he does want to help. With no one pointing fingers and accusing him of something nefarious, of course.

Tyler Davis' disappearance should be on national news by now, because it's so odd and out of place.
Totally agree. The friend can shed a lot of light on this disappearance. I am betting law enforcement knows more that we think. Possibly friend has lawyered up and has been advised to keep quiet. ?????

I'm sure the Uber driver confirmed it.

He or she isn't here talking to us unfortunately. For all we know, there never was an Uber, or LE haven't been able to subpoena Uber or any phone records to know who that driver is or to corroborate anything BD has said.

The story of what happened at the Dollhouse towards closing is disjointed and missing details. If Tyler was put out of the club while BD was in the bathroom, it would explain his missing coat, not knowing where he was or was going, the "woods" and the apparently long walk back to the Hilton. It could also explain BD's odd retelling of events as she tries to put them into the context of all being at the Hotel when they weren't. JMO.

He or she isn't here talking to us unfortunately. For all we know, there never was an Uber, or LE haven't been able to subpoena Uber or any phone records to know who that driver is or to corroborate anything BD has said.

The story of what happened at the Dollhouse towards closing is disjointed and missing details. If Tyler was put out of the club while BD was in the bathroom, it would explain his missing coat, not knowing where he was or was going, the "woods" and the apparently long walk back to the Hilton. It could also explain BD's odd retelling of events as she tries to put them into the context of all being at the Hotel when they weren't. JMO.
For all we know, LE may not suspect any foul play from BD or the friend and aren’t subpoenaing anything. But, common sense suggests they at least talked to the Uber driver and perhaps someone at the hotel’s front desk.

This one is so back and forth for me....if my husband got out of an Uber and looked "confused" let's even say drunk....and started walking off...even if his friend said he would go, I would be fighting with him to come to the room...maybe that's just me but I can't image just letting him walk off...no judgement on anyone just my opinion...in looking at the map ...I can't understand how the friend who followed him got seperated....in listening and reading the interviews nothing said he "ran" off....All my opinion of course....people are celebrating and having drinks and I guess react differently....something just not sitting right for me.....I would assume there would be cameras around the hotel all over, especially since it was such an "upscale" neighborhood.

So yeah this case is waiting for a development I guess. MSM or LE may someday hopefully release more info, because the rest is just speculation on our part and that is not allowed in this forum. I will be watching and waiting and praying for tyler and his family but I can't help but feel that without ANY new details being released regarding this case...we are at a dead end :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong