OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#47

Status
Not open for further replies.
GW3 has a Norse tattoo the Valknut on his arm. I’m not sure if the family has any odinist ties or if they just think Norse symbolism are cool. The pine tree is a symbol of the birth of Frey, the god of sun and fertility. In other cultures it’s supposed to represent peace.
White Pines are all over Ohio too. So, not sure if its tied to any of the above but that’s my input on the name

The trees and the name are all over the state. I don't think it's real likely to be symbolic in this situation. I think the scorpion and the movie have greater significance, and I realize the 2 may not be linked, the tattoo and the movie. I think, especially that tattoo, you don't just get in that location by coincidence.

I understand the posters who have been kind to explain the Norse influence on some religions, regions, some families... In this specific case, considering the region, religion, and what we know of the family, I don't think their selection of the name White Pines is significant.

The trees and the name are all over the state. I don't think it's real likely to be symbolic in this situation. I think the scorpion and the movie have greater significance, and I realize the 2 may not be linked, the tattoo and the movie. I think, especially that tattoo, you don't just get in that location by coincidence.

I agree w/you on the Scorpion tatt, but I lean toward it possibly connecting to the movie. I agree, too, that White Pines, may just be named after pretty trees that are abundant in OH, but... the connections are sort of an oddity, in a bizarre, (as DeWine worded it), case.

Or he's a white supremacist, which is another interpretation of this Nordic Valknut tattoo. But there are actually many interpretations of it:

What Does Valknut Tattoo Mean? | 45+ Ideas and Designs

Photos of one of his tattoos was turn over to his defense attorneys as evidence against him.

As I've mentioned before I believe it's his scorpion tattoo that was turned over as evidence, it's above and slightly down the top of his right "trigger" finger. This tattoo has been much discussed in previous threads, but I mention it here in case you are not familiar with it.

JMO...but I think the evidence possibly relates to who did the tatoo/s and/or the tattoo being caught on camera during the time of the murders. JMO.

I agree w/you on the Scorpion tatt, but I lean toward it possibly connecting to the movie. I agree, too, that White Pines, may just be named after pretty trees that are abundant in OH, but... the connections are sort of an oddity, in a bizarre, (as DeWine worded it), case.

Is there anything not bizarre in this case? Lol, respectfully

At the end of AW last pre-trial what do you sletruthers think the attorney said to her that made her really happy, I myself really think he told her that they didn’t have any evidence against her? JMO

Totally agree that they are locals. And JMO but FW seemed to be at the helm in all the deals I've seen. GW Jr. could barely sign his name long long before he got sick.

I know very little about GWjr but I get the feeling he knew his part, and she knew hers. Looking through their business dealings, FW definitely appears to be at the helm. She was assigned as agent of FWF back in 1976. I think Gjr knew how to make deals though, and knew horses. I've noted that out of the three children, G3 has never been named, that I've found anyway, on any of the documents of incorporation, nor as a trustee.

I do think that the tatt could be connected to the movie. IMO, there's a strong possibility. I just wanted to acknowledge that it's yet known by us for certain that they're connected. But I do think they are both significant.

...because I was trying to find a picture of the scorpion and I googled billy Wagner tattoo and the Valknut came up.
Scakes, here's picture of GW3's scorpion tattoo; a screengrab from an early pretrial court appearance. Billy was keeping his left hand covering it for most of the hearing, but for a moment he forgot and the videographer zoomed in.

Attachments

• GWWagner3Tattoo8segmScorpion.png
    GWWagner3Tattoo8segmScorpion.png
    411.1 KB · Views: 62
Was the Chilly Loco bust the fed operation that included the sheriffs departments of the surrounding area excepting the Pike Sheriff department? I don't remember any of the details. Could the Rhoden's commercial grow been part of that crime organization... like an unindicted conspirator?

Chilly Loco was many years ago, around 2004 up to 2009.
From what I understand, the drugs, weed, were being transported INTO Ohio from the South.
I don’t believe Rhodens contributed any weed to this operation.

For the record, I don’t believe the “commercial grow” had anything to do with the murders. As DeWine said, the motive was Custody. The Wagners are accused and I believe are solely responsible.
I’m not suggesting there are ‘other motives or other killers’ for the Rhoden Murders.

Yes you are correct, Pike County LE were not participants in Chilly Loco. That says something.
Here’s some info on Chilly Loco. More available with a google search

Final Defendants Apprehended in 38-Person Chillicothe Drug Trafficking Case Plead Guilty

I know very little about GWjr but I get the feeling he knew his part, and she knew hers. Looking through their business dealings, FW definitely appears to be at the helm. She was assigned as agent of FWF back in 1976. I think Gjr knew how to make deals though, and knew horses. I've noted that out of the three children, G3 has never been named, that I've found anyway, on any of the documents of incorporation, nor as a trustee.

Severe heat and droughts of 2008, 2009, and 2010 played havoc with many lives in Southern and Southeastern
Ohio. One could only adjust to the conditions, when they were not the one in control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth