Found Deceased AL - Terri Gale Sullivan, 45, Washington County, 20 Jan 2019 *foul play suspected* *Arrests*

They identified it as the rental car she was last seen in. "The tags on the vehicle found burned in the woods Thursday matched those on the rental car she had been driving before she went missing."

BREAKING: Burned vehicle and human remains found in Grand Bay

Map showing where she left for work (Clark Place Road), her workplace (Springhill Medical Center), and S Grand Bay Wilmer Road (where burned car was found in wood, about 1.5 miles south of Airport Road):

Google Maps

I can see why the previous searches did not find the vehicle, as it was not along her route to work.

Terri had been in a complicated relationship and was in the middle of a contentious divorce. I think we can all see where this is headed. and there had to be more than one person involved unless someone hiked many miles back (unlikely)

It may take a while (and might not be successful) to get forensic odontology on the teeth of the burned remains, especially if an accelerant was used. Whoever did this was no stranger to violence. Praying for closure for this dear woman's family.

ARRESTS made today!

"BREAKING: News 5 has learned the husband of missing nurse Terri Sullivan has been arrested. His ex-wife is also in custody. They're being charged with kidnapping. But the sheriff expects both to eventually face capital murder charges."

WKRG News 5 in Mobile, AL facebook page:

WKRG

I am very familiar with this area. Cockfighting is rampant. Terri's ex or current husband ran a cockfighting ring and even has a FB page for his "fowlery". I was put in FB jail for making a comment about the folks who participate in this practice. My point is - nothing about this is surprising. When you are dealing with the caliber of people who get a thrill watching animals maul each other, you see their respect for life is not normal.

ARRESTS made today!

"BREAKING: News 5 has learned the husband of missing nurse Terri Sullivan has been arrested. His ex-wife is also in custody. They're being charged with kidnapping. But the sheriff expects both to eventually face capital murder charges."

WKRG News 5 in Mobile, AL facebook page:

WKRG

Color me surprised! </end sarcasm>

I'm surprised this isn't getting more attention. It has the makings of a 2 -part special on the ID channel. It has a highly unusual sexual relationship , greed , violent hobbies, wild alibis and potentially a large number of arrests in a very entangled family Before it is over it will pit brother against brother , husband against wife, daughter against father, and no telling what all else..

I'm surprised this isn't getting more attention. It has the makings of a 2 -part special on the ID channel. It has a highly unusual sexual relationship , greed , violent hobbies, wild alibis and potentially a large number of arrests in a very entangled family Before it is over it will pit brother against brother , husband against wife, daughter against father, and no telling what all else..
Me too this is very strange.

The murder cases of Samuel and Jennifer Sullivan were sent to the grand jury Tuesday.

They’re accused of kidnapping Mobile nurse and mother Terri Sullivan in Tibbie before killing her and taking her body to a wooded area in Grand Bay.

Her remains and rental car were found burned there in March, two months after she was reported missing.

Investigators say there were signs of a struggle, including marks in the dirt, Terri's cell phone, some blood and a bracelet.

Tuesday the judge determined there was enough probable cause to charge the pair for capital murder.

Prosecutors were able to showcase phone records allegedly pin pointing both suspects around the same area Terri Sullivan went missing and where her car and remains were found burned.

Evidence released in the preliminary hearing for Terri Sullivan reveals new details.

Investigators say the fire started inside Terri's rental car. Her remains were mostly in the backseat and scattered on the floor board.

Prosecutors said there was evidence found on a seat belt in the car and asked for a DNA swab of both suspects, Terri's husband Samuel Sullivan and his ex wife Jennifer Sullivan.

Deputies say a search warrant from the cell phone towers near Terri's alleged kidnapping site in Tibbie and where her car was found burned in Grand Bay showed two cell phone numbers interacting with each other near both locations the same day Terri went missing, January 20th.

Investigators said they were able to track down the serial numbers and determined the phones were purchased at Walmart in Saraland.

Surveillance footage shows Jennifer and Samuel Sullivan entering and leaving the Walmart on January 6 with the phones.

Records show Jennifer's phone was used to activate them. Deputies say after activation there was no activity on the devices until the morning Terri went missing.

A timeline shows the activity between the two phones. Investigators say it appears both suspects traveled together, then split.

One allegedly went back to the home in Wilmer while the other kept heading towards Grand Bay.

Deputies say both phones were eventually picked back up near the phone tower close to the crime scene and never moved after 7 a.m.

Deputies say they believe the phones were disposed.

Prosecutors said surveillance footage also captures a white Toyota Tacoma pickup truck leaving Tibbie January 20th and heading south around 5 a.m., shortly after Terri was allegedly supposed to leave for work.

Investigators searched the Sullivan house in Wilmer and found a white Tacoma truck, Jennifer and Samuel's personal phones and a receipt for the two track phones.

Investigators played a chilling video confiscated from Jennifer's phone Tuesday.

In a video between her and Samuel, Jennifer says, "We are going to have to *advertiser censored***** kill her," meaning Terri.

Prosecutors asked for the trial to go to grand jury and both defendants be held with no bond.

The defense argued there was not enough evidence for kidnapping and asked for the capital charges to be dropped, but the judge overruled.

Jennifer Sullivan is being held without bond in Washington County.

Samuel Sullivan is being held without bond in Clarke County.

There is still a gag order issued.
Judge rules against couple in Sullivan murder

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood