The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Duchess of Cambridge advised Prince Harry to offer William an “olive branch” meeting in a bid to repair the brothers’ fractured relationship.

The Princes are barely speaking during a crucial time in the history of the monarchy.

A “hurtful rift” which both parties have “refused to put to bed”, has led William’s wife Kate to try to repair “a complete and utter breakdown of communication” between the brothers.

Her advice led to Harry and Meghan inviting them to their new home at Windsor after they all attended church on Easter Sunday.

They had tea and chatted for around 30 minutes at Frogmore Cottage .

Kate Middleton's bid to heal William and Harry's 'hurtful rift' with cups of tea

BAZAAR.com is a leading authority on all things royals—and we're ready to spill the tea. Our host, comedian and social media sensation Rickey Thompson, is breaking down the latest and greatest happenings inside and out of Buckingham Palace in our new series, Royal Tea.

For our inaugural episode of Royal Tea, host Rickey Thompson is dishing on the one topic we can't stop talking about: the impending birth of Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan's first child.

Royal Baby Watch 2019 - Royal Tea with Rickey Thompson Episode 1

Adorable vid...

everyone, except William, acknowledged the queen by bowing & curtsying.

‘Sad’ footage exposes real royal feud

BBM

IIRC, this indicates that HRH William spoke with HRH Elizabeth earlier that day. One is expected to bow/curtsy on the first meeting of the day, not any later meetings.

I noticed HRH Anne's gray silk dress.

I want HRH Anne's gray silk dress. Yep!

According to the Express, there's an ambulance parked outside Frogmore cottage, and a helicopter flying overhead.

They surmise that this could be a sign that Meghan is in labour.

Meghan Markle baby: Birth IMMINENT as ambulance arrives at Frogmore Cottage

Their Royal Highnesses have taken a personal decision to keep the plans around the arrival of their baby private.

Well, the cat out of the bag!!!

When you got an ambulance in the driveway and a helicopter over head, its hard to keep a secret.

Baby Watch!!!

Their Royal Highnesses have taken a personal decision to keep the plans around the arrival of their baby private.

Well, the cat out of the bag!!!

When you got an ambulance in the driveway and a helicopter over head, its hard to keep a secret.

Baby Watch!!!

I'm not sure if the Express has exaggerated how close the ambulance is parked, but on the other hand as it's the child of Prince Harry, I wouldn't be too surprised if they made sure there was an ambulance waiting within a minute or two distance just in case, as even if it's planned to be a home birth you never know if mummy or baby need to go to hospital after all.

OK! magazine has also picked up on the ambulance, though they've chosen to use a stock photo of an ambulance to show us what one looks like :)

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's baby 'due imminently' as ambulance arrives

I'm not sure if the Express has exaggerated how close the ambulance is parked, but on the other hand as it's the child of Prince Harry, I wouldn't be too surprised if they made sure there was an ambulance waiting within a minute or two distance just in case, as even if it's planned to be a home birth you never know if mummy or baby need to go to hospital after all.

OK! magazine has also picked up on the ambulance, though they've chosen to use a stock photo of an ambulance to show us what one looks like :)

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's baby 'due imminently' as ambulance arrives

I didn't see anything in the Daily Mail. They are usually first to report.

Yes, her age, first child, being royal, there will definitely be emergency services on site, if they choose home birth.

Looking at Harry's grin at yesterdays event, it would not surprise me, if they already have a baby.

I guess its the due date, thus the ambulance.

The helicopter may be to keep the lookie-loo paps away, they're more of a bother IM/or it could be to whisk them away to the Portland Hospital.

If the baby had already arrived, why bring in an ambulance after the fact?

We all know how uncomfortable this can be, I hope Meghan has a quick and relatively painless delivery of a very healthy baby. :)

I'm sure of one thing.......we'll hear all about it.

I think it might be time to start pacing - waiting on the new arrival!!!!
How can I even think about work !!!!!

The Queen always looks so nice. It is so hard to believe that she is 93. Amazing woman.

I didn't suggest today as the Sussex baby's birthday because I thought he/she/they would arrive earlier. April 26 would have been our beloved Jack Russell Terrier's 26th birthday. He lived until age 16, and we still miss him every day. If Meghan is in labor, I hope she doesn't have any complications and gives birth to a healthy, happy Royal baby.

I think that as Harry wasn't officially listed as being at that service the other day that we must be in the week of the due date.

But I also think that as Meghan said late April/early May that the week or so after the due date crosses into May. So the official due date might be anywhere between say the 24th to 30th?

I can't really understand why the Palace can't just say in the last month when the due date is?

But it's got to be in the next seven to ten days, surely... I'm going for the 28th I think.

I've also been wondering about the names Alexander or Alexandra? Meghan doesn't seem like she'd be a fan of an overly fussy name, and shortening to Alex for either gender might work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni