Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn’t watch this earlier at work but I don’t think she sounds bad at all in the video. She almost sounds normal, patient and kind. Sick how she was like this with P and not AJ. And even more sick if this was her after what she did to AJ
I think her voice sounds raspy like someone who smokes or does heavy drugs. I had a friend that went down that path.

L
I couldn’t watch this earlier at work but I don’t think she sounds bad at all in the video. She almost sounds normal, patient and kind. Sick how she was like this with P and not AJ. And even more sick if this was her after what she did to AJ

Fake...the kindness. the sweet talk.... all fake!

She's not 7 weeks pregnant. She's 7 months. In the striped shirt picture she is clearly pregnant. In the bikini picture she is clearly pregnant. They know the gender. She's 7 months.

It was reported in one of the Twitter account. I couldn't quickly find but will. He even posted sketches of mom in the court room. Maybe He is wrong.

My experience is that court ordered substance abuse treatment is that the numbers for relapse are very high. People need to be intrinsically motivated for change, rather than external factors. Treatment only works if a person is committed to change. And even then, living with another drug addict is set up for fail.
I’m all too sadly aware of the relapse rates. My nephew is a heroin addict in his fourth mandated rehab program. They’ve dropped the charges every time. This time they mandated him to 90 day inpatient and minimum of one year sober living with biweekly outpatient. I spoke to him a few weeks ago. He told me it’s like summer camp. He can get all the drugs he wants in rehab. I half believe him. This is a kid who will never be sober. He has a death wish. He treats the entire family like dirt. He knows all the ways to scam the system. I love him but I’ll never understand why they’ve given him so many chances. He doesn’t deserve it. They should have tried and convicted him and thrown away the key.

I’m all too sadly aware of the relapse rates. My nephew is a heroin addict in his fourth mandated rehab program. They’ve dropped the charges every time. This time they mandated him to 90 day inpatient and minimum of one year sober living with biweekly outpatient. I spoke to him a few weeks ago. He told me it’s like summer camp. He can get all the drugs he wants in rehab. I half believe him. This is a kid who will never be sober. He has a death wish. He treats the entire family like dirt. He knows all the ways to scam the system. I love him but I’ll never understand why they’ve given him so many chances. He doesn’t deserve it. They should have tried and convicted him and thrown away the key.

I’m so sorry all you can do is pray for him.

She and Sr. were never married. At some point they split up and she has a new boyfriend who is currently awaiting trial for an assault. Before he went to jail, they all lived in the house on Dole together.
She has quite the track record. Just one more reason she shouldn’t ever see her children again!

‘Maybe Mommy Didn’t Mean To Hurt Me’; A.J. Freund Told Doctor About Mysterious Bruise Five Months Before His Death

The DCFS report also revelaed significant discrepancies between the deplorable conditions police had found inside the home, and the conditions the DCFS investigator noted one day later. The investigator ultimately deemed allegations of neglect unfounded, “due to lack of evidence for cuts, welt and bruises allegation.”

https://www.kcchronicle.com/2019/04/23/police-called-to-freunds-crystal-lake-house-multiple-times-in-past-5-years-reports-show/

Officers observed broken flooring, water damage and exposed pipes in the ceiling and piles of clothes, boxes and bags in the dining and living rooms. Feces and urine were scattered throughout the home, according to the report.

“Upstairs in the room where the boys sleep the window was open and the smell of feces was overwhelming,” officers wrote in the report.

An officer called the city’s building and zoning department for an inspection. The department was denied entry to the home when they arrived, according to the report.

So who was lying? LE or the caseworker? I think I know which one I believe.

How long does it take for the full ME report to be released? I’m curious if any broken bones, and breaks that were healed over, burns from scalding water, oil and cigarette burns etc. which is common with severely abused children. I can almost bet his little body has evidence of this. IMHO.

My BIL is a retired ER Dr of 35 years here in OC CA you wouldn’t believe all the horrible child abuse coming into ER kids and parents lying about how it happened. Many injuries very obvious. By law he had to report to authorities when he suspected injuries from parents or other family members.

Most times, addiction is a choice. The mandated programs don’t work, at least in my area. I was surprised at the number of women sentenced to prison or fulfill a tough drug court program, would begin drug court only to appear high, in order to get prison time rather than adhere to DC protocol. Some with 12-15 year sentences.
They felt they could not be on the outside w/o using.
I suspect this ‘mom’ was much safer to be around when she had an ample supply.

Yes, she is 7 weeks not the 7 months previously report. They will take her to all her Dr. visits, the ER if she has an emergent need, most will provide prenatal medication. Most jails have a nurse or EMT on staff and will not hesitate to call 911 and transport to ER, w/guard. It's a huge investigation/bad press to have a jail death.

I've had oxygen, CPAP, breathing treatments, wheelchairs and medications in the local jails. It depends on if the incarcerated person or family can afford to pay. All insurances stop paying during incarceration. Some jails have slush funds to pay for meds. Hospitals and Dr's get stuck on the bills, they are never paid. Medicaid may have some special coverage for pregnancy, that I'm not aware of, but it cancels on the first of month of incarceration.
Holy crap. I don't give one Sh about her medical care.
The life she is carrying though. I do care very much.
Give the best state of the art care for that life she's carrying.
Then remove her uterus,and stop any assistance she might be given.
MOO

I wonder if the jail will keep AJ Sr and DN away from each other. Maybe it will be like a reunion. They all are sharing the same address again.

I also hope that DN does not get custody of the baby girl if it is his. I would like to think that if he has assault charges DCFS won't let that happen, especially since they are under the microscope right now and with this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288