Still Missing CA - Duke Flores, 6, front yard of his home, Apple Valley, 25 Apr 2019 *Mother and Aunt ARRESTED*

Nicole Comstock on Twitter
A sheriff’s search dog team is now at the Apple Valley home of #MISSING 6 year old Duke Flores, parked near the dirt road that leads to their backyard. His family is now telling @CBSLA Duke’s mother says he vanished from their front yard over a week ago.

D5IjQc7UIAArerh.jpg
D5IjQesUEAAvb8v.jpg

10:43 PM - 26 Apr 2019

A sheriff’s search dog team is now at the Apple Valley home of #MISSING 6 year old Duke Flores, parked near the dirt road that leads to their backyard. His family is now telling @CBSLA Duke’s mother says he vanished from their front yard over a week ago.

D5IjQc7UIAArerh.jpg
D5IjQesUEAAvb8v.jpg

10:43 PM - 26 Apr 2019

So her 6 yr old child vanishes from the front yard and.....? That's it? No call to 911?

I still don't understand that explanation. It's not like he was old enough to make the decision to go off on his own for a week or two. WHERE did she think he was? :mad:

So her 6 yr old child vanishes from the front yard and.....? That's it? No call to 911?

I still don't understand that explanation. It's not like he was old enough to make the decision to go off on his own for a week or two. WHERE did she think he was? :mad:
This is so outrageous I can't begin to imagine what she was thinking. o_O

I'd like to know if there's a father in the home and, if the other children are accounted for, what do they know? MOO

And she’s changed the story multiple times already. Who knows when this little boy actually “disappeared”.

Family of #MISSING 6 year old Duke Flores, at his Apple Valley home tonight, praying he’ll be found safe. They now tell us the last time his grandma saw him was 12 days ago on April 14th. They say his mother has now changed her story of how he disappeared. @CBSLA #CBSLA #KCAL9

D5IXaTvVUAAfn0P.jpg
D5IXaUuVUAEYg2q.jpg

9:51 PM - 26 Apr 2019

Let me guess at the next news.

Grandma was basically raising Duke.
Mom came and got Duke.
Mom has a boyfriend.

Mom doesn't bring Duke back to Grandma.
Now Duke is "missing" and Grandma reported it.

Mom and/or a boyfriend killed Duke.

I hope I'm wrong on every point.
We all know I'm not though.

Let me guess at the next news.

Grandma was basically raising Duke.
Mom came and got Duke.
Mom has a boyfriend.

Mom doesn't bring Duke back to Grandma.
Now Duke is "missing" and Grandma reported it.

Mom and/or a boyfriend killed Duke.

I hope I'm wrong on every point.
We all know I'm not though.

I was thinking of something along those lines because that would Also be mom's excuse.

"oh, I thought his grandma came and picked him top, so I wasn't worried..."

Updated 11 minutes ago
APPLE VALLEY, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities are searching for a 6-year-old boy with autism who was last seen in Apple Valley, and police confirmed Friday that his mother has been arrested on child cruelty charges.

Duke Flores was last seen in the area of Cherokee Avenue and Pawnee Road, near the intersection of Navajo Road and Highway 18, according to the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department.

He is described as light-skinned Hispanic boy, 3 feet 10 inches tall, with brown hair and brown eyes. Authorities say he is tall for his age and has no medical issues.

He was reported missing Thursday night around 10 p.m., but family members fear the boy has been gone for days. No one outside his home has seen Duke since April 14th.

When Duke's grandmother got suspicious, Duke's mom said he had tried to smother a baby with a pillow and was sent to a mental hospital. When that story didn't check out, the grandmother called police.

The boy's mother, 29-year-old Jackee Flores, is in custody on child cruelty charges related to the boy's disappearance, police said. Her arrest was made Thursday night.

Missing 6-year-old last seen in Apple Valley; mother arrested

This case already sickens me as much as AJ Freunds' case does. He is not seen since April 14th and his mom tells his Grandma the he is locked up in a mental institution for trying to smother a baby. Obviously,imo, there is another baby/child in the family mix (possibly Jackee's) and I wonder if this is why mom (Jackee) is locked up now for cruelty to a child. Just speculating....

I honestly have no doubt that this little boy likely met a similiar fate as AJ.

He is six years old, I wonder if he is in school. He should be in first grade. I wonder if the school inquired of the home as to his absence before he was reported missing.

I'm thinking LE found the lack of clarity from the parents/caregivers questionable and asked what school he went to and how long since he'd been and that the two weeks is the time since he was in school or seen by someone other than the adults in the home?

I guess we will see if that holds true. The family made sure to get out that he was tall for his age. I would think autism would also be an important detail.

The initial reports said there were no known health issues. I would have thought autism might come under a 'health issue'.

But as far as the importance of it as a detail, I think maybe it might only seem important if you hoped for him to be found wandering around outside and were concerned about how he was feeling out there alone and his reaction to searchers calling his name.

Updated 11 minutes ago
APPLE VALLEY, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities are searching for a 6-year-old boy with autism who was last seen in Apple Valley, and police confirmed Friday that his mother has been arrested on child cruelty charges.

Duke Flores was last seen in the area of Cherokee Avenue and Pawnee Road, near the intersection of Navajo Road and Highway 18, according to the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department.

He is described as light-skinned Hispanic boy, 3 feet 10 inches tall, with brown hair and brown eyes. Authorities say he is tall for his age and has no medical issues.

He was reported missing Thursday night around 10 p.m., but family members fear the boy has been gone for days. No one outside his home has seen Duke since April 14th.

When Duke's grandmother got suspicious, Duke's mom said he had tried to smother a baby with a pillow and was sent to a mental hospital. When that story didn't check out, the grandmother called police.

The boy's mother, 29-year-old Jackee Flores, is in custody on child cruelty charges related to the boy's disappearance, police said. Her arrest was made Thursday night.

BBM.

It could be that the mom has the mental health issues and that she's actually describing what she did to Duke :(

4:07 am 4/27/19

Jackee, 29, is in custody on child cruelty charges related to the boy's disappearance, police said. Her arrest was made Thursday night.

On Friday, the property was searched and two vehicles were towed away from the home.

Search dogs and law enforcement are expected to investigate another location that may be connected to the boy's disappearance.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288