CA CA - Ramona Lisa Beal, 15, San Bernardino, 19 May 1985

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
[h=1]Ramona Lisa Beal[/h]
  • ramona_lisa_beal_1.jpg
Ramona, Photo taken in 1983 or 1984.

• Missing Since 05/19/1985
  • Missing From San Bernardino County, California
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Date of Birth 04/09/1970 (48)
  • Age 15 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'6, 155 pounds
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Dark brown hair, blue eyes. Ramona has a dimple on her right cheek and a scar on the bottom of her foot from previous stitches. She has tubes implanted in her ears. Her shoe size is 10 - 11. Ramona has very thick eyebrows and long eyelashes.

[h=3]Details of Disappearance[/h] Ramona was last seen in San Bernardino County, California on May 19, 1985. She disappeared under suspicious circumstances and has never been heard from again.

Ramona was a witness in a criminal trial at the time of her disappearance. Few details are available in her case, but foul play is suspected.

http://charleyproject.org/case/ramona-lisa-beal

Ramona Beal was only 15 years old when she last seen on May 19, 1985 in San Bernardino, CA. All indications point to foul play. She was to be a witness in a criminal trial. She has not been seen or heard from since. She is described as a white female, 5'6", 150 lbs, with long dark brown hair and blue eyes. She had really thick eyebrows that continued to the outside end of the eyelid. She had long eyelashes and a dimple on her right cheek.

Dental Records are not available.
Reference DNA samples submitted to CA DOJ-MPDP. CODIS reference number is available to NamUs registered Law Enforcement agencies in the DNA section.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/1337/

Previous (closed) Thread: https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?115759-Ramona-Lisa-Beal-(15)-San-Bernardino-CA-1985

Some very interesting comments at the Charley Project Blog. One claims to be Ramona's father, one a 'best friend', and another the friend of Ramona's brother. Could Ramona have been placed in witness protection...?

Flashback Friday: Ramona Lisa Beal

Thank you Gardener1850 for creating a thread for Ramona.

I arrived to Ramona's case through Charley project a few years ago .
From the article you added Ramona Lisa Beal – The Charley Project
I understand that Ramona was supposed to testify against the stepfather of her best friend , the stepfather molested her friend and Ramona convinced her friend to talk to the the police, just very close to Ramona's testimony she vanished, I believe it was the stepfather of her friend who was responsible ,he went out on bail that day, during that day Ramona vanished, He tried to prevent from Ramona to testify ,he also threatened Ramona's family regarding Ramon's testimony.

The Stepfather was Eddie” McKeon ( according to her friend he was probably originally from Glasgow Scotland )
he is not alive anymore , I hope this case is not buried and one day Ramona will be found.

Last edited:
Some very interesting comments at the Charley Project Blog. One claims to be Ramona's father, one a 'best friend', and another the friend of Ramona's brother. Could Ramona have been placed in witness protection...?

Flashback Friday: Ramona Lisa Beal

Thank you for the Link Jim_M , I don't know how I missed your post earlier :)
Definitely there are very interesting posts there which actually gives us deep insight and lots of important details that we were not familiar with .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back