OH OH - Tyler Davis, 29, Columbus, 24 February 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
He or she isn't here talking to us unfortunately. For all we know, there never was an Uber, or LE haven't been able to subpoena Uber or any phone records to know who that driver is or to corroborate anything BD has said.

The story of what happened at the Dollhouse towards closing is disjointed and missing details. If Tyler was put out of the club while BD was in the bathroom, it would explain his missing coat, not knowing where he was or was going, the "woods" and the apparently long walk back to the Hilton. It could also explain BD's odd retelling of events as she tries to put them into the context of all being at the Hotel when they weren't. JMO.

The uber driver and friend have more to tell. I knew a guy who was literally layed out on his front lawn passing out at 2 am telling his live in GF he wanted to stay up and party when she was all "lets go to bed". Some ppl get stubborn imo.

I am back and forth on this too. Yes as everyone has stated that there is a feeling of missing details and I agree. Has anyone noticed in everything that has been said that he is a good Dad and a good provider but I haven’t heard a great husband etc... just my opinion I may have missed it somewhere. The other thing is and I know it has been stated if a parent were missing a child wouldn’t they be front and center pleading for information on their child? I also watched the video and if he was taken what would be the motive- they obviously stole nothing as his accounts haven’t been used not even an attempt and as someone stated before an almost 30 year old WM isn’t exactly a target for human trafficking. Is there any confirmation these folks were actually in the places that they stated they were—again just speculation on my part. <modsnipped information is not in msm> Again just referring back to things I’ve read and again opinion and speculation. I’m just trying to get clarification. If this is not allowed admins please feel free to remove.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am back and forth on this too. Yes as everyone has stated that there is a feeling of missing details and I agree. Has anyone noticed in everything that has been said that he is a good Dad and a good provider but I haven’t heard a great husband etc... just my opinion I may have missed it somewhere. The other thing is and I know it has been stated if a parent were missing a child wouldn’t they be front and center pleading for information on their child? I also watched the video and if he was taken what would be the motive- they obviously stole nothing as his accounts haven’t been used not even an attempt and as someone stated before an almost 30 year old WM isn’t exactly a target for human trafficking. Is there any confirmation these folks were actually in the places that they stated they were—again just speculation on my part. <modsnipped> Again just referring back to things I’ve read and again opinion and speculation. I’m just trying to get clarification. If this is not allowed admins please feel free to remove.
Also in the JL case there was definite footage of him released by media why is there none here?

Last edited by a moderator:

This article says she spoke to him at 4 03. Not 4 10 as she previously indicated. I wonder if they pulled some info from articles prior to the TCG interview. She said in that interview 4-6 times that it was 4 10 (and that she had printed call logs which would indicate time stamps).
So many times, I just want to yell... "Which is it!?"

IMO... JMO... (but you guys can listen to the interview to hear for yourselves)

It says in the article that there is a website devoted to finding him, however, the link is broken. . . . . anyone have any idea what website they're talking about?

The police stated there is no evidence. That's why this one is so odd. ZERO physical evidence Everything centers around a descriptive narrative of his wife. No witnesses have come forward with a formal statement, not even the "friend". There's no statement from the alleged (and I use that term for anything not backed up by physical evidence even if I think it is true) uber driver. There's video camera's I'm sure all around that shopping area but there is no video showing Tyler. There's no evidence or witnesses of the three drinking establishments the wife stated they visited. The police weren't called for several hours after he went missing. There's no pleas from Tyler's family, the "missing" pages are all written by the wife. And that's really all we have - her words, and whatever my personal opinion is on that, that's not enough to build a good case.

Did the police say there’s no evidence of him on video and no evidence of witnesses seeing them drinking? Are the police commenting on his case now? I’m behind on reading....

It says Tyler was last seen in front of the hotel. So can we conclude that the friend never followed Tyler anywhere? And if so what was he doing outside until he went inside to Brittany?

I did not see where LE indicated Tyler was last seen in front of the hotel. Brittany says he was last seen in front of the hotel. If he has not been seen on any CCTV anywhere in the area, I would think maybe he was never in the area. MOO. This is the strangest story to me. And I agree with another poster who noted Tyler had been called an amazing father but so far I have not read an amazing husband. Also like other WSers, it is very telling that Tyler’s parents are quiet.

I did not see where LE indicated Tyler was last seen in front of the hotel. Brittany says he was last seen in front of the hotel. If he has not been seen on any CCTV anywhere in the area, I would think maybe he was never in the area. MOO. This is the strangest story to me. And I agree with another poster who noted Tyler had been called an amazing father but so far I have not read an amazing husband. Also like other WSers, it is very telling that Tyler’s parents are quiet.

I don't understand why the "friend", who supposedly lives just 10 minutes away from the Hotel, has not given LE a statement. As far as the Uber driver is concerned, he should be tracked down and his statement should be taken. Surely he remembers them. According to BD, he was irritated when Tyler took so long to exit the Uber (after having fallen asleep) once they reached the Hotel.

' The woods' by the way could have been the patch of woods inside the Easton oval I think. He might have thought the building at the end of the Easton oval was the Hilton. Even if it really looks different.

It just all doesn't make sense. How can he not be on any camera? If he was in a car he would have pinged faster than he could walk. And he didn't mention he was with anyone or in a car.

Last edited:
I am very curious as to when Tyler was actually last seen by CCTV, or by folks that work at any of the bars or any hotel employees? Could someone else have taken a walk in the woods with his phone and made a couple phone calls?

In that case B would be lying.

Without victim blaming, I think anything is possible. This is a strange case and if you watch enough crime TV you can see how things go. I am trying to be open minded but LE has not even (from all I read, someone correct me if I am wrong) stated the last time Tyler was seen. At the very least in cases I have followed, LE gives the last seen place, even if it is the whatever 100 block of such and such street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305