GUILTY CA - 1 dead, 4 injured after shooting at Chabad synagogue in Poway, Apr 2019

:(

I don't know what else to say than: :(

I guess we now look into the suspect and see where/how he went wrong. And then, sooner rather than later, this will happen again. We will learn nothing that makes any changes.

:(

jmo

I can't even finish the Heavy.com article.

I'm sick of all this.

Sorry to be like this....but enough is enough.

Posting the manifest of the killer in the New Zealand mosque was a mistake. It inspired this killer and who know if others are now inspired.

Done.

Ryan Saavedra‏Verified account @RealSaavedra

BREAKING: NBC San Diego reports that an off-duty U.S. Border Patrol agent who was in the Poway synagogue opened fire on the suspect and prevented the attack from being significantly worse.

God bless the off duty border patrol agent who was there, and stopped what would have been a massacre of many more worshippers.

It's so heartbreaking to know how many houses of worship, and their follower are under attack.

Why are so many worshippers, and their house of worship being attacked now all over the world? Its mind boggling how often it is happening.

I will never ever understand all of the murderous hate against them all. All of these worshippers bothers no one, and live in peace.

Imo

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member