Found Deceased MD - David Gipson Smith, 28, Howard County, 6 Aug 2017

March 23, 2018 - March 23, 2020
The 2 year anniversary of David's remains being located, 968 days since we last saw his beautiful face

"NO ONE IS LOST WHO'S NOT FORGOTTEN"

Visit:
*Twitter
*______
*Friends of David Gipson Smith
c/o Pennsville National Bank, 338 N Broadway
PENNSVILLE, NJ 08070
*#JUSTICEFORDAVIDGIPSONSMITH
*FB David Gipson Smith Memorial Page

God Bless You David Gipson Smith love, Dad, Mom,Thomas and Harper and the rest of the Gipson/Smith Family ❤

D10CB7C8-F904-436C-A61C-ED7186C546B2.jpeg 3EEBCD19-C16E-4784-A99A-05B0DBA13987.jpeg 799031E2-3257-44E5-A9D9-CFB050557F40.jpeg

David Gipson Smith Memorial Page

I don’t understand how there’s been so little movement on this case. It’s obvious that David didn’t get to the location where his body was found on his own— he didn’t even have his car! I hope 2023 is the year his family finally gets answers and justice. They’ve endured far too much already!

As we journey through Year number five since the murder of our son David, and year number four since the loss of our son Andrew, it will come as no surprise that our family is still dealing with significant grief and loss daily, each of us in our own way.
We are still actively investigating which includes asking for your continued help… please pray (9/9) or any other time . Read through the website, and remember that he was never on the property in Lisbon - that was all lies. He never left Ellicott City with at least the suspects previously known and potentially others known by the suspects.
I am asking you to try and remember what you might know or have seen at the time of David’s death.
There are people who know - people who know what happened but too afraid to speak out. We need your help. We need you to speak the truth. We rely on our faith and pray for the truth to be spoken and those involved to take responsibility for their actions.
We have discovered that if a case involves drugs, law enforcement and others give it less attention which is heartbreaking. We have discovered how judgmental people are. People do not love unconditionally as we are called to do. People have forgotten. We have lost support of friends and family, who think that we should “move on”. Please be patient with us, have compassion for us.
People say they don’t know how to help: Pray is what you can do, encourage those who know what happened to tell the truth (those who may happen to know suspects involved) write to any cold case television show (Nancy Grace, for example) for help in solving the case. Distribute posters and circulate them in the Ellicott City, MD area as well as Catonsvile, MD, Allegheny County State Police (contact me if you are willing); remember there is a $25,000 reward for information that leads to an arrest and conviction of the suspects involved.) Write to the Howard County, MD police department officials and encourage them to coontinue investigation. There has been some activity but we need more from them. Remind them of a life lost and a family who is grieving and depending on them to resolve the case.

Remember, a body doesn’t just dig a hole and bury itself!

I am crying out for help, mercy, peace and comfort from our God who knows… our God who understands grief in the loss of His own son.
Thank you for “listening” to a devistated mother (Mama as he called me.) please pray and consider how you might be willing to help.

Blessings and Peace
The Smith Family

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member