GUILTY TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, murdered, Bedford, 19 June 2017 #4 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
so sad.. since he's going to be tried as an adult will his court schedule still be treated as a juvenile's?
not available to the public in other words

I've been absent from this story for quite some time. Is there a link to Kaytlynn's autopsy report?

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article206403834.html

Moving uptown!

“A Fort Worth teen who will stand trial as an adult in the killing of a 14-year-old Bedford girl last year is scheduled to be transferred to the county jail next week.

Jordin Roache was certified in December to stand trial as an adult. He has remained in the Lynn W. Ross Juvenile Detention Center since his arrest in September.

Roache will be moved to the Tarrant County Jail on March 30, the day he turns 17, according to the Tarrant County district attorney's office.”

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article206403834.html

Moving uptown!

“A Fort Worth teen who will stand trial as an adult in the killing of a 14-year-old Bedford girl last year is scheduled to be transferred to the county jail next week.

Jordin Roache was certified in December to stand trial as an adult. He has remained in the Lynn W. Ross Juvenile Detention Center since his arrest in September.

Roache will be moved to the Tarrant County Jail on March 30, the day he turns 17, according to the Tarrant County district attorney's office.”

FYI - he was moved on April 3rd!

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/northeast-tarrant/article207784909.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More crosses added to Texas memorial site for murder victims
Unsure if this posted previously. Providing a Bump:

"FORT WORTH — It’s been 20 years since Amy Robinson’s lifeless body was found on a remote road in far east Fort Worth, the victim of two savage killers.
~~snip~~
Since Amy’s cross was planted on April 15, 2000, she has been joined by 131 other murder victims at the garden, at Trinity Boulevard and Moiser Valley Road.

They include:

■— Kaytlynn Cargill of Bedford, the 14-year-old who was killed in 2017 and dumped in the Arlington landfill, across the street from the garden. The suspect accused of killing her, Jordan Roache, is awaiting trial.
~~snip~~
While they’re a reminder of awful things that have happened, Maifeld said the crosses give solace to her and the loved ones of other murder victims.

“It’s a peaceful place to go,” she said."

Most likely the Justice system let him age up in custody so a jury would be less sympathetic and he's failing to show adequate remorse for a "childish mistake" appeal for leniency so Defense is moving on to argue he's mentally deficient.

Thanks for the updates. I'm in the area, and I think about Kaytlynn often, especially since the 16yo across the street from me died this summer of an overdose. :(

Most likely the Justice system let him age up in custody so a jury would be less sympathetic and he's failing to show adequate remorse for a "childish mistake" appeal for leniency so Defense is moving on to argue he's mentally deficient.

A defendant's right to a speedy trial is an important part of justice system. Wouldn't that right be violated?

A defendant's right to a speedy trial is an important part of justice system. Wouldn't that right be violated?
Here people invariably waive that at their first hearing as statistically speedy trials heavily favor prosecution. The way that works varies from state to state though and probably triply so for minors. I personally wouldn't consider it outrageous for the state to take custody of minors under these sort of circumstances.

Do we have anything fellas? Again, a year has passed. Justice is not just if it is not swift.
I agree.
I also think about Kaitlyn Aikens and the possible person of interest and the long wait for answers.
Two Kaytlynns. :(

How 'mentally ill' was the perp before this happened ?
Was he in full command of his faculties despite having previous altercations ?
Sorry, but I doubt he's so impaired he can't stand trial for Kaytlynns' murder.
Imo.

Last edited:
It's good that people care enough to double check but Jordin Roache remains an inmate in Terrance County Jail in lieu of his $110,000 bond which I think is pretty low but no one seems inclined to come up with 10% of even it to pay a bail bondsman.

Inmate Search

Possibly everyone who encounters him can clearly see that he's a psycho so he's being left to slowly rot and/or given enough opportunity to commit crime on the inside to keep him incarcerated even if a jury is swayed by his youth at the time of the initial offense.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RonaldLew
Back