Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #95

Status
Not open for further replies.
The former FBI special agent stated that she believes BG's jacket is stuffed with items, possibly "kill kit" things like rope, knife, etc.

Lol. See why we sounded heated? Because some of us believe this vehemently as well. Seems he agrees.

—-

Really good camera work here, must be some drone footage too, right over/on the bridge.

Powerful emotional instrumental music in the background.

Zooming in on Bridge photo of BG and giving physical description of BG.

—-

“Cops say it was a brutal murder.”

Last edited:
BG no doubt has a unique gait with his right foot/leg. I don’t care if he was carefully spanning the gaps in the railroad trusses.

Try it yourself. Walking like that with one leg is not comfortable. You have to over ride your muscle memory tendencies to walk like that.

I think if people can focus on this, a suspect will come into the cross hairs.

Maybe a prior knee/ankle injury.

His left leg looked just fine.

Call me crazy, just don’t call me late for lunch.
Heck, it’s lunch time!

But then he walked them ‘down the hill,’ thru the water, maybe moved bodies, all quickly & largely sight unseen ..... faking a disability more likely than actually having one IMO if anything

Pages nine and 10 but I can’t ever see which post numbers. There are only a few names on those pages. That should get you started

Standard page is 20 posts per page. That ought to narrow it down.

Everyone remember that we aren’t allowed to discuss scanner info here.

By the way, if you’re reading on your phone, you can see the post numbers by turning the phone sideways, landscape mode.

Discussing DNA

“We have DNA,” has been said several times

What is the origin?

Death investigator thinks it’s semen (alluding).

Maureen O’Connell says she believes they aren’t stating the make of the car because they don’t want tons of invalid tips.

They know.

Standard page is 20 posts per page. That ought to narrow it down.

Everyone remember that we aren’t allowed to discuss scanner info here.

By the way, if you’re reading on your phone, you can see the post numbers by turning the phone sideways, landscape mode.

Never knew that was how to get the post number. Thanks so much for that.

MOO you could be right and its just a reboot to keep going, I hope not.

MOO unfortunately I think you are right about DNA not being there or good enough for a
sketch, but they eliminated DN quickly somehow, so there must be some type of evidence that allowed police to do that.

As far as I know no person investigated lately has been cleared by police.
Or do you maybe have a link to police eliminating any persons they have been looking at since the PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member