Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #95

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, Abby & Libby's killer is probably not like Jacob's. The point I was trying to make, though, is that LE can miss or overlook a lot of critical information about possible suspects who are committing precursor crimes in surrounding areas.
It's about overlooking or not seeing who the local serious perverts are who are hiding in their midst.

Abby and Libby's killer is probably still out there, in Delphi or one of the surrounding towns or cities and he's been overlooked, even though he's probably known to LE. It's a guy who, for some reason, local LE hasn't taken seriously, who has committed some serious precursor crimes that they've overlooked or written off as not being that serious.

Remember, Danny Heinrich had been raping and molesting boys. They reported it to police, but for some reason, LE didn't take it seriously. Big mistake. JMO, the same thing has happened with Abby & Libby's killer. He's not been taken seriously.

To be fair, it does sound like LE in Delphi did go back to review their files and lists again and perhaps decided to take a closer look at some of the people they originally dismissed. If they haven't done that yet, they should consider it.

Why would someone blow off a serial rapist of little boys? so disturbing...

I’m feeling more discouraged after watching so far. They are trying to rattle BG. They are playing games with him, they are trying to shame him, appeal to his conscience. Problem is, I don’t think he has one. I imagine him watching this, and the PC last week and laughing at the anger and disgust shown to him. He doesn’t care what LE knows, because he knows what dna he left...and I don’t think it’s semen or touch due to gloves. He’s enjoying this and is pretty confident he won’t be caught. All moo

Pages nine and 10 but I can’t ever see which post numbers. There are only a few names on those pages. That should get you started
The post number is listed right next to "like" at the bottom of every post. It is in orange and proceeded by the # symbol. Anyone who can find the "like" or "reply" link on a post should be able to see the post number (maybe not on phones? I read on a laptop.)

Knowing the page number doesn't help as not everyone has the same number of posts per page - so page 9 for you isn't necessarily page 9 for me.

If anyone would be kind enough to share a post # on the scanner thread, I'd appreciate it!!

I promise I won't ask again. :)

Tia

Showing lovely HAT photo of Libby with her age and birthday. Says in big letter caps: “Liked Volleyball, Crafting.”

Showing Libby’s age and photo now, “Liked Volleyball, Swimming, Family Time.”

(“Swimming”, so she wouldn’t have been afraid of the water. Again maybe they tried to run across the water. I did that once to escape an attacker (swam out to sea).

The post number is listed right next to "like" at the bottom of every post. It is in orange and proceeded by the # symbol. Anyone who can find the "like" or "reply" link on a post should be able to see the post number (maybe not on phones? I read on a laptop.)

Knowing the page number doesn't help as not everyone has the same number of posts per page - so page 9 for you isn't necessarily page 9 for me.

If anyone would be kind enough to share a post # on the scanner thread, I'd appreciate it!!

I promise I won't ask again. :)

Tia

In the podcast summarized earlier in the thread, former FBI agents who were interviewed said the suspect LE had for the second, older perp sketch was recently arrested. He was a sex offender. They were able to confirm that person was not the killer, so they went back to the first "younger perp" sketch.

If I read that accurately, it means LE may have sat for 2 years and watched the suspect sex offender who looked like the older perp sketch. Sounds like they made no attempt in those 2 years to get a sample of his DNA for comparison, until they finally found a reason to arrest him. Two years later.

If so, I disagree with their investigative technique, WRT DNA. JMO.

MOO police found to be the person depicted in the OBG after he was arrested and back in their system.

MOO MOO this arrested person then dealt information with the DA about 2/13/17 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member