Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #95

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO police found to be the person depicted in the OBG after he was arrested and back in their system.

MOO MOO this arrested person then dealt information with the DA about 2/13/17 -

Ohhh, maybe. Do you think they were involved in some way or just saw younger sketch guy on the trails that day?

I’m feeling more discouraged after watching so far. They are trying to rattle BG. They are playing games with him, they are trying to shame him, appeal to his conscience. Problem is, I don’t think he has one. I imagine him watching this, and the PC last week and laughing at the anger and disgust shown to him. He doesn’t care what LE knows, because he knows what dna he left...and I don’t think it’s semen or touch due to gloves. He’s enjoying this and is pretty confident he won’t be caught. All moo

If it was his first murders, and I think it was

He’s absolutely nervous as hell

Jmo

Last edited:
Tick tock tick tock ......

To BG and your alibi-er, protector, parent, friend - basically the one(s) who KNOWS or STRONGLY SUSPECTS you are BG:

Well mainly to the other person who knows since BG is spineless and without a conscience murdering two sweet little girls.

Do.the.right.thing.

BG's freedom is getting smaller and smaller the longer the clock ticks.

You might be thinking I can't call police .... I love them .....

Well, you cannot love them enough to MAKE them innocent!!!!

That statement doesn't originate with me but I think it is profound.

Tick tock tick tock .....

HLN Delphi Special:

People are comparing this guy to Kevin Costner’s serial killer character in “Mr. Brooks.”

I’m laughing at the idiocy of that (I don’t think he’s anywhere near that sophisticated).

Casey Johnson (Criminologist).

Probably not acting on fantasies because of the scrutiny he is under.

Calling him a coward is brazen, they must think he’s not going to act on the goading.

FBI agent:

Target rich environment.

Could have been waiting in parking lot to see someone who fit his fantasy.

Fantasy is always there, “dark side.”

Potential is always there that he will do it again.

May have only wanted one victim, but saw two.

Panelist suggested his knowledge of school being out that day, is indicative of him being a local.

Last edited:
As far as I know no person investigated lately has been cleared by police.
Or do you maybe have a link to police eliminating any persons they have been looking at since the PC?
As far as I know no person investigated lately has been cleared by police.
Or do you maybe have a link to police eliminating any persons they have been looking at since the PC?

MOO if a suspect had evidence against them, I presumed an arrest.

But of course, that may not be true.
For instance if they have suspect in jail, they might be working with the DA for an airtight case.

When they revealed the sketch there was a “gasp” in the room because the sketch looks so different from the other one.

Paraphrasing that CG says this was orchestrated, the tension building...when it was said he could be in the room this was “meant to send shivers down your spine.”

It was meant for LE to watch persons (who may be nervous, who may have gotten up and left..”... and “meant to “provoke the killer”.
“Do they really expect him to be in the room? No...what they’re really trying to do is reignite interest in this case.”

CG’s opinion is that they “either know a lot about this person, they have a particular person in mind and the sketch really looks like him, or they have a new witness and they are really needing more tips to bring it all together so they can actually match DNA and other evidence they have on hand with an actual person.”

Last edited:
HLN Delphi Special:

Relevance of “The Shack” being brought up at the presser by Superintendent Carter:

Movie is religion based, and appeal might have been made to a religious suspect.

“The book,” may have been in reference to the Bible.

All panelists think they are close to an arrest.

May be working on forensic genealogy (God I hope so).

“He’s going down, and I think it’s going to be soon.” -Former FBI agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member