Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #95

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I am a broken record...but I still feel the only reason for the PC was to introduce the new sketch and refute the old one. A thing they had no choice but to do. All the rest seems to me to be basic profiler-suggested stuff. And some obvious frustration that this evidence change happened after two years. Jmo

I think it has to do with this (MOO):
Kelsi's Twitter account, @LibertyG_sister, was created after Kelsi met Michelle Cruz.

Cruz's sister was one of the victims of the Golden State Killer. The Golden State Killer was arrested and convicted last year after four decades of killing and assaulting people.

Before he was caught, Cruz was outspoken on social media, and she encouraged Kelsi to do the same with the Delphi case.
Sister of Delphi murder victim turns to Twitter to help find killer

Dear @AuctionGal

Thanks for sharing this information!

Michelle Cruz is a stellar person to show up for Kelsi. Looks like they have become good friends.

The twitter account of Kelsi's is such a good idea which, in my opinion, will also help the healing process.

Good to see more coverage at 10:00 p.m. tonight:

FOX59 News
Kelly Reinke‏Verified account @KellyReinkeTV 45m45 minutes ago
AT 10: More than 2 years ago, Abby Williams and Libby German were brutally murdered in Delphi. Their killer is still out there. Honored to show you how @libertyg_sister is getting help from a woman who knows exactly what she’s going through. @JanelleSister

Last edited:
What I've wondered is if BG somehow knew, or had seen, the recently arrested pedophile, CE, and when BG was approached by LE (or "helpfully" came forward on his own) he told them that he'd seen a "suspicious guy" on the trail that day and deliberately described CE to LE. Consequently, LE went with the sketch of the older man "seen on the trail" rather than with the sketch of the younger man only "seen near the trail." I know that seems unlikely, but the similarity between the first-released sketch and CE is uncanny, IMO.
All speculation on my part.
I want to ask who CE is but know you can not Post names here. Can you give a hint as to what to look for in a web search or article that would lead to the answer?

What I've wondered is if BG somehow knew, or had seen, the recently arrested pedophile, CE, and when BG was approached by LE (or "helpfully" came forward on his own) he told them that he'd seen a "suspicious guy" on the trail that day and deliberately described CE to LE. Consequently, LE went with the sketch of the older man "seen on the trail" rather than with the sketch of the younger man only "seen near the trail." I know that seems unlikely, but the similarity between the first-released sketch and CE is uncanny, IMO.
All speculation on my part.

Going a bit out in left field here and all very much MOO.

What if this shift in direction is not to find and locate the actual killer via the new sketch, what if it’s to demonstrate beyond a reasonable doubt that they received no viable tips on the new younger sketch. They put it out there for 2 weeks. Investigate all new tips (fully expecting them to go nowhere) and can then in good concious during a trial show that they explored all avenues. During trial I assume all sketches (released or not) could come into play. The defense could ask why sketch A or C was never released. Why was only sketch B (the defendant) released. I have no legal background so I could be very far off on this. Just something that jumped into my mind.

We don’t have actual confirmation from LE that the original older BG sketch was of the now arrested CE. If however that is true, seriously what are the chances of 2 child predators being on that bridge on that day at the same time. Unless they were working together, I find this very unlikely. If there is any truth to original older BG sketch being CE, then I think LE is leaving no stone unturned and are locking down their case.

For sure. We have spent two years looking at the video still and putting SK1 face on it. Just like I have spent nearly three years watching and re-watching the Missy Bevers video and seeing a woman. Brain hurts for sure! :)

That case still haunts me to this day. I can see a middle-aged man/or women easily. It drives me crazy. Reminds me of this case.

I know I am a broken record...but I still feel the only reason for the PC was to introduce the new sketch and refute the old one. A thing they had no choice but to do. All the rest seems to me to be basic profiler-suggested stuff. And some obvious frustration that this evidence change happened after two years. Jmo
I agree with you. Doug Carter has directed his remarks at the killer before. But this time he went further, as if he's hoping to provoke a response and draw the killer out. Seems like an act of desperation to me. I don't think they have any idea who killed these girls.

Like I said I really don't know if Carter brought up The Shack for a more specific purpose than what it appeared. I didn't get the feeling that anything in it would touch BG's conscience and he'd repent and turn himself in. Part of what was in the podcast linked yesterday is what brought this to my attention. They suggested (paraphrasing) that BG had probably been scouting out the bridge and trails, planning the murder even possibly setting up the lair (murder site).

In the book, Mack's daughter Missy had been abducted and murdered but her body hadn't been found. LE found the shack with evidence of her murder but this serial killer always hid the bodies and none of his multiple victims had been found. Nor had the killer been identified or caught.

Papa (God) sent a note to Mack and asked him to meet Him at the shack. Toward the end of Mack's visit, Papa led him to Missy's body. It was a long walk to get there but when they started out Papa pointed to a small red arc on a tree at the beginning of the path. As they went along they came across rocks and other trees that had this same mark. The killer had previously marked the trail to hide his next victim. In time LE was able to identify the perp through evidence found. They also located the truck he had stolen and used in the abduction.

IMO if BG did plan and prepare for the murders and his escape, he very well may have marked trees, twigs or rocks in order to get in and out ASAP without getting caught. And what if the vehicle at the abandoned plant was stolen? If either of these happened then Carter IMO told BG we know.

Or maybe Carter is just hoping and praying that BG will come clean.

RBBM

WOW. Definitely something to think about.

Thanks for posting this.

Going a bit out in left field here and all very much MOO.

What if this shift in direction is not to find and locate the actual killer via the new sketch, what if it’s to demonstrate beyond a reasonable doubt that they received no viable tips on the new younger sketch. They put it out there for 2 weeks. Investigate all new tips (fully expecting them to go nowhere) and can then in good concious during a trial show that they explored all avenues. During trial I assume all sketches (released or not) could come into play. The defense could ask why sketch A or C was never released. Why was only sketch B (the defendant) released. I have no legal background so I could be very far off on this. Just something that jumped into my mind.

We don’t have actual confirmation from LE that the original older BG sketch was of the now arrested CE. If however that is true, seriously what are the chances of 2 child predators being on that bridge on that day at the same time. Unless they were working together, I find this very unlikely. If there is any truth to original older BG sketch being CE, then I think LE is leaving no stone unturned and are locking down their case.

Possibly praying he won't be caught by LE. :mad::mad:
Perhaps! Good posts! Thank you for some great insights. I agree with you that there are past behaviors. One thing that I think about is that this appears to be a person of rage. How can he keep this extreme rage contained to be unnoticed by others? I don't get it.

They would have had to have a damn good reason for the change in sketch.

They know there is no turning back after they did this

They would not change directions like this unless they had some very credible evidence to do so

They have found something, there is no doubt in my mind about that aspect

This new direction is a specific direction

They aren't broadening the investigation, they are shrinking it and focusing on a specific area and specific individuals that are specific to that general area

Last edited:
That’s what I don’t get, a sex predator was arrested that was there the same day, who had originally been identified as the killer, yet he wasn’t the killer. New suspect introduced.
It is hard to believe, but I guess not impossible?

I believe the arrested suspect(s) are listed on the Wikipedia page for Delphi Murders. Both kinda looked like the first BG sketch, uncanny but I guess neither one are suspects anymore.

Yeah, it’s so frustrating. I trust it, I believe it, but I just can’t see it.
I trust the witness and new sketch that he is youthful and clean shaven. So I started looking for why it looks like a mustache or goatee. An adjustable balaclava that goes over the head and covers everything but the center of his face, in a tan bark pattern could look like a mustache at a distance. Hunters and bikers wear them. Visualizing that helped me stop seeing a bushy mustache.

With people who have genetic collagen disorders, there seems to be a tendency to develop stress and trauma-related (cortisol, glutamate, and epinephrine mediated) and viral-related neurological and immune/inflammatory issues, so Guillain-Barre would be a possibility. Much of it is not extrapolated yet, but in current research. But systemic issues can result from collagen disorders depending on which type of collagen is involved. I have tons of references if you want any.

RSBM.

Would this include Guillain-Barre Syndrome?

I think what's causing chaos is the fact people believe we just have a child predator on our hands. No, we have a predator in general on our hands. Somebody who has so much hate on his mind and body he came prepared to murder anybody he came across out in the woods. It takes a special kind of rage to do what he did.

I trust the witness and new sketch that he is youthful and clean shaven. So I started looking for why it looks like a mustache or goatee. An adjustable balaclava that goes over the head and covers everything but the center of his face, in a tan bark pattern could look like a mustache at a distance. Hunters and bikers wear them. Visualizing that helped me stop seeing a bushy mustache.
Find enhanced photo of bridge guy and there doesn’t appear to be object on head that he is wearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge