NC - UNC Charlotte Campus Shooting, Apr 2019

Praying for you all.

Thank you. I still haven't heard anything. I told my sister to text or call me as soon as she finds something out. My sister is at the college now. She said the police have told her it will take some time to get everyone out of the building(s) and accounted for. According to her the police are still securing the buildings. I'm just praying and waiting by my phone. Thanks for the kind words. My heart drops every time I hear about a school shooting. ):

Thank you. I still haven't heard anything. I told my sister to text or call me as soon as she finds something out. My sister is at the college now. She said the police have told her it will take some time to get everyone out of the building(s) and accounted for. According to her the police are still securing the buildings. I'm just praying and waiting by my phone. Thanks for the kind words. My heart drops every time I hear about a school shooting. ):
I have 2 in college right now. So this is very scary. I hope your niece is fine. I feel bad for your poor sister. The anxiety and worry must be awful.

CNN) Two people are dead after a shooting on the campus of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, according to Mecklenburg Emergency Medical Service Agency.
Two other people are being treated for life-threatening injuries, and two more people have non-life threatening injuries, the agency said.

One person is in custody, a city official said.

University of North Carolina at Charlotte shooting: 2 dead, EMS says - CNN

BBM.

UNCC SHOOTING: 2 dead, 4 injured in shooting at UNCC, shooter ID'd, sources says
Link includes video of shooter taken into custody.

Updated: Apr 30, 2019 - 8:36 PM
CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Two people were killed and four have been injured in a shooting at UNCC Tuesday afternoon, MEDIC tweeted. The shooter is in custody, a source said. The LOCKDOWN is still in place.

The alleged shooter has been identified as Trystan A. Terrell, 22, and is in custody.
Shots fired were reported at about 5:45 p.m. Tuesday near Kennedy Hall at UNCC, officials said.

“Run, Hide, Fight. Secure yourself, immediately,” officials at UNCC tweeted.

Channel 9 was there as Terrell was brought to jail. So far, no details have been released about a possible motive in the shooting

I have 2 in college right now. So this is very scary. I hope your niece is fine. I feel bad for your poor sister. The anxiety and worry must be awful.

I just found out my niece is ok. Yes, to say my sister was in distress while she waited to hear.....is an understatement (like all parents are). We're relieved!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back