Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #15 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe her friends knew she did not have her key but checked there was someone at the house to let her in before putting her in the taxi ? ..but libby decided not to go in

I really think if someone was at the house this would have been reported from the beginning.
I also think they would be looking out for her I think friends would have contacted who ever was at home to let them know Libby was on her way.
I think friends are fed up with horrible comments about no-one accompanying her home and posted something to end these remarks.
I do think Libby could have been upset to have been sent home and thought she would make her way back to the Welly.

I think it depends how you interpret "someone was at home " ...it could literally have been something as simple as the friends checking someone available to open the door .. they may not be her closest friends or asked to look out for her ..just checking she could get in

It could of course be totally inaccurate or it could have an essence of truth ..I'm not totally sure it would have been reported if the person wasnt literally waiting for her to get back

I really think if someone was at the house this would have been reported from the beginning.
I also think they would be looking out for her I think friends would have contacted who ever was at home to let them know Libby was on her way.
I think friends are fed up with horrible comments about no-one accompanying her home and posted something to end these remarks.
I do think Libby could have been upset to have been sent home and thought she would make her way back to the Welly.
I also think that if someone had been at her house they'd have been looking out for her. She'd have gone in.

Maybe she was supposed to go stay at someone else's house but in her drunken state gave her own address? The house of someone who hadn't gone out?

But my own opinion is they were waiting for her to call and let them know she was home and Chinese whispers got that too this story.

My own opinion is simply no key and either go to wait near the bus stop for friends or make her way to the uni where she could stay with other friends or sit in the library.

?

It may well be a load of baloney but I can imagine being the only housemate who hasn’t gone out, agreeing to answer the door but not actively listening out for Libby.

I would wait now but late teens/early twenties if I was peeved at not being out with everyone else or planning an early night and was used to my peers being drunk, I can envisage acting in a way that would least inconvenience me.

It wasn’t reported that her friends were worried about her by 01:12, we only know that because of SM so I don’t buy into the “because it wasn’t reported it didn’t happen” mindset.

At the end of the day, it doesn’t change things whether it’s true or not.

The no pictures and to refrain from using her name really broke my heart just now, the raw, sheer pain Lisa, Russ and siblings must be feeling is unimaginable. Thinking of them all as I go to sleep x

Here's a direct web link to the Hull Daily Mail article for anyone who can't access the phone app link:
Police boss speaks out on 'challenging' Libby Squire investigation

"We will continue to seek the truth about what happened to Libby and we will relentlessly pursue all active lines of inquiry to ensure someone is brought to justice if sufficient evidence is there to ultimately support such an action."

I hate to say it, but that sounds like they don't have that evidence.

"We will continue to seek the truth about what happened to Libby and we will relentlessly pursue all active lines of inquiry to ensure someone is brought to justice if sufficient evidence is there to ultimately support such an action."

Doesn't sound like they have much of anything does it.

Imo, they are not sure if they have proof a crime occurred with regards to her death. Which is what I have been thinking all along.

Imo, they are not sure if they have proof a crime occurred with regards to her death. Which is what I have been thinking all along.

They were confident a crime had been committed by declaring it a homicide after the inquest. To me, it sounds like they can't complete the narrative: how did the evidence that Libby was unlawfully killed get there and who did it come from?

The circumstances surrounding her death may be enough for them to investigate it as a homicide..I would of thought just because it's a homicide investigation it does not have to be proven homicide before they "name it" so to speak ..its down to the courts in the end

IMO (although this has been discussed a lot I know) ...The key to this is the word "homicide" its rarely used in the UK..if they were sure someone had killed her it would be a murder investigation

The circumstances surrounding her death may be enough for them to investigate it as a homicide..I would of thought just because it's a homicide investigation it does not have to be proven homicide before they "name it" so to speak ..its down to the courts in the end

IMO (although this has been discussed a lot I know) ...The key to this is the word "homicide" its rarely used in the UK..if they were sure someone had killed her it would be a murder investigation

I think the circumstances of her dissapearence and death are suspicious and that is all they have at this point.

I know that was stating the obvious but I don't think they have enough for even manslaughter at this point.

Heart breaking news to read. I cannot begin to consider that someone will not pay for this. Ive said it too many times now but her poor poor fanily, life really is unfair and unjust at times.

I feel i want to take a candle to the bench and light it in hope at the first opportunity. Say a prayer for that sweet girl, her family's suffering and justice, they all need justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam