GUILTY Australia - Khandalyce Pearce (Wynarka) and Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #11

suitcase-300x168.jpg

I remember sleuthing the little tutu and we saw that it was a common little dress from, IIRC Cotton On and it was an absolute long shot that this woman Tanya recognised the little pink dress and called Crimestoppers. Well done Tanya for caring enough to be number 1267 caller.
Then why didn't they know who the mother was, surely this woman knew the mother too but article says police still didn't know and had to sift through missing persons reports etc

Just sort of guessing, but I think the insurer would pay compensation to the victim and then try to recover that by suing the drug-affected driver. Providing he had some assets to make it worthwhile.
Well i know they both spent up big for awhile then after they split up then she sued him but he had no assests by then. Money was well gone plus most of their assets. HP benefited from the stolen money from Karlie then got insurance money from being a victim of crime, managed to avoid jail time for her crimes. How's that for justice. Whole system is corrupt.

Friend of double murderer Daniel Holdom says police thought he was involved | Daily Mail Online

'Two days after Ms Pearce-Stevenson was slayed by Holdom, the now convicted killer got Mr Dover to go to a Canberra car yard and trade in her Holden Commodore for an older model Holden Statesman.'

'Mr Dover, who was married to Holdom's cousin for 16 years, lived in the northern suburbs of Canberra.

Holdom was living with Mr Dover before the murders. When Holdom became a key suspect for the crimes, his friends were also under the watchful eye of investigators.'

How Karlie Pearce-Stevenson’s friend helped solve double murder

"The pink child’s coat, with the faux fur around the collar, seemed familiar to Tanya Webber.
She’d spotted the distinctive jacket while reading a news story about child’s bones found in a
suitcase in Wynarka in South Australia.
Other images caught her attention too: a pair of purple silk boxer shorts with a teddy bear
print, pink girls’ pants and Holden branded shorts.
As she read through story after story, Tanya found herself in tears in front of the computer.
She couldn’t help but think of Karlie and Khandalyce.
"As Tanya listened to Brenda relay Scott’s concerns, she decided she needed to categorically
rule out the possibility that the girl in the suitcase was Khandalyce.
The following morning, she would call Crime Stoppers and put forward the toddler’s name"
"It took another restless night’s sleep for Tanya to make the call. Finally, on 6 October, she
dialled the number."

No Cookies | The Advertiser

Last edited:
So according to the Daily Telegraph this morning which I can't link as it is paywalled, it appears Hazel is living it up in QLD due to a ONE MILLION dollar compensation payout....
She was originally from Tin Can Bay and would make sense to be closer to family. I wonder if the compensation is from 2015. It wouldn't surprise me Newscorp rehashing old news to make a profit.

So according to the Daily Telegraph this morning which I can't link as it is paywalled, it appears Hazel is living it up in QLD due to a ONE MILLION dollar compensation payout....
I haven't read that article but i suspect they're talking about her payout for her injuries in the car crash which she apparently sued DH as he was driving at the time of the car accident (obviously the money didn't come from DH though). I wonder if she had to pay back her share of the money that she and DH stole from Centrelink via Karlie's bank account....probably not....

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph

Friend of double murderer Daniel Holdom breaks 10-year silence
This article mentions that DD the friend of DH couldn't be charged by police for withholding information on this case due to a technicality that the crime didn't happen in the ACT....if thats the case our law system is so seriously stuffed up imo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back