Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
@osu remember when LE asked Sr to stay in the home after AJ was seen by doctor? Do you know if he had vacated Dole?

I’m not sure but I do recall it being mentioned once that he owns another residence somewhere. That’s all I remember though and I’m not sure if it was a house or an apartment it if he lived there or not?

I’m not sure but I do recall it being mentioned once that he owns another residence somewhere. That’s all I remember though and I’m not sure if it was a house or an apartment it if he lived there or not?

Okay, because I am searching....Tysm
I was looking more in Riverside.

Is Dole house in only his name? If you do t know, I’ll look.
Iirc, he took a refi after inheriting it. I think he may have purchased a dif’ place with refi loan. Still wading thru results. It would make sense, since she basically moved on with her new guy (before he went to jail).

Forcing a 5-year-old to do dishes and then reprimanding him because he did a sloppy job is just one example of how twisted "Drew" is. No matter what AJ did, it wouldn't satisfy his father. And why the heck is the child called "AJ" if his legal name was Andrew THOMAS Freund, Jr.?

JMO

BBM, I'm in the south and this is very common. The "J" usually stands for junior, just a nickname of sorts.
Charles Junior would have a nickname of CJ
Thomas Junior would have a nickname of TJ

Is Dole house in only his name? If you do t know, I’ll look.
Iirc, he took a refi after inheriting it. I think he may have purchased a dif’ place with refi loan. Still wading thru results. It would make sense, since she basically moved on with her new guy (before he went to jail).

I’m sorry, I don’t know. I don’t think I’ve seen the property records either on the house on Dole but I remember one article said that he refinanced it for a little over $100K.

This breaks my heart even more!! My kids are both 6 and under so it hits me hard. My oldest STILL has issues with nighttime bedwetting and we’ve never even so much as yelled at him. My youngest had been nighttime potty trained since 2!! Every kid is different. (And our Ped still says no medical issues just a phase) poor AJ likely suffered bedwetting as a result of lack of help, physical, mental and emotional abuse. When my 6 year old ASKS to do the dishes and leaves soap on them I show him where he left it and we hose it off together. I wish and pray I could have had AJ here with me and my boys where he could have been loved and anything he did would have been appreciated and accepted. He didn’t deserve this horror. I don’t even think I can keep up anymore it’s so awful. This hurts me more than I can express. Get the baby out (safe and ASAP) and then lock these people in a freezer. I would have no tears.

There are so so many, way too many, violent cases triggered by potty accidents/bedwetting.

I don't understand why people get so violently upset about a child having an accidental soiled pants incident. Why does it cause such aggressive and deadly assaults ?

We have seen it here for years. I don't understand. Is it because the guardians now have to change the sheets or wash the soiled clothes? Should that trigger a violent death of the child? Because it seems that it does that, way too often. :(

I will never understand it. It's fairly common in my family and we thankfully don't have any issues with it. Usually 2-3 people from each generation don't outgrow it until around age 11/12. I got "lucky" and 2 of mine had the "issue".

We just joke about it (kind of hey kid why are you getting a drink of water before bed, remember your little "issue" - she laughs with me, takes a sip anyway and goes to bed). Now it's a padded bed but still. Really not a big deal.
Pediatrician would treat if I wanted to, but discouraged treatment with meds unless it was still going on past puberty.

And dishes at age 5?
I get more irritated each time I come in this thread.

Sr. claimed AJ had been instructed on the "proper" cleaning of the dishes so let's not blame Mom for the dish incident. I'd be interested in knowing if Freund was J.C.'s attorney during that custody battle.

JMO
I think it is so telling how these two presented Aj's behaviors and rationalized their expectations.

Get the baby out (safe and ASAP) and then lock these people in a freezer. I would have no tears.
Every morning I google hoping she had an emergency C section.
And dishes at age 5?
I get more irritated each time I come in this thread.
Likewise. It is outrageous from the get go. I wish little AJ could have got away, maybe to a neighbors house. But, he was so afraid of the dirty duo, that is clear from his convo with the doctor.
Poor little guy, from the moment his feet hit the floor in the mornings until tossed in his crib at night, he walked on eggshells, imo. I hope he had dreams, not nightmares.

Guys, babies are more resilient than you think. If JC’s baby is removed from her care immediately, observed and nurtured for health concerns and then adopted by a loving family, her chances of thriving is big. Let’s not be so negative about this baby. Plus, in a way, she’ll have a few more weeks to withdraw in utero which is less traumatic than at birth since the placenta protects the baby from medications/drugs more than we think. I believe AJ saved this little one too and she will be fine! Let’s be positive.

Just wondering how many members are within a sort distance from the Dole ave residence and the funeral home besides me.
I grew up in Crystal Lake, but moved away as an adult. My best friend lived on Pomeroy, and we’d always ride our bikes to our friend’s house on Dole. It’s so hard when a case hits so close to home. Why couldn’t AJ have a normal childhood like we did on those streets. Why couldn’t he laugh and play, instead of being tortured and ridiculed during his short life.

Guys, babies are more resilient than you think. If JC’s baby is removed from her care immediately, observed and nurtured for health concerns and then adopted by a loving family, her chances of thriving is big. Let’s not be so negative about this baby. Plus, in a way, she’ll have a few more weeks to withdraw in utero which is less traumatic than at birth since the placenta protects the baby from medications/drugs more than we think. I believe AJ saved this little one too and she will be fine! Let’s be positive.

We discussed AJ did not die in vain.
Has anyone been negative about the baby?
Heroin goes straight thru the placenta to the baby, fyi.
How does heroin use affect pregnant women?
Unfortunately, we have no way of knowing if the baby will thrive as we are unaware to the kinds of drugs she’s addicted to in utero or the frequency. IMO, JC relapsed after getting AJ back and has been hard at it ever since, using far more during this pregnancy. I’m speculating based on msm reports.

Last edited:
I grew up in Crystal Lake, but moved away as an adult. My best friend lived on Pomeroy, and we’d always ride our bikes to our friend’s house on Dole. It’s so hard when a case hits so close to home. Why couldn’t AJ have a normal childhood like we did on those streets. Why couldn’t he laugh and play, instead of being tortured and ridiculed during his short life.

Why did he ever have to be returned to her? She didn’t want him, imo. How he must have hated her.

We discussed AJ did not die in vain.
Has anyone been negative about the baby?
Heroin goes straight thru the placenta to the baby, fyi.
How does heroin use affect pregnant women?
Unfortunately, we have no way of knowing if the baby will thrive as we are unaware to the kinds of drugs she’s addicted to in utero or the frequency. IMO, JC relapsed after getting AJ back and has been hard at it ever since, using far more during this pregnancy. I’m speculating based on msm reports.

I’ve done some volunteer work with heroin addicts and I’ve seen a lot of babies born to addicts that were able to thrive once removed from the disfunction. Babies are very resilient, much more so than we think. Of course, it can be a tough few days but once they are healthy, they have a chance to fully thrive. The worse is living their first years in an abusive environment - that’s worse than receiving drugs in utero. My mom was an addict when my sister was born (not when she was pregnant with me) and my sister is 24 and amazingly healthy, intelligent and has had zero mental issues growing up. I saw much more of the situation my mom was in and tried to protect my little sister with my dad. Both me and my dad are more traumatised than my little sister who received the drugs in utero but was able to be a lot more protected from the insanity and confusion when born. I have an anxiety disorder and take meds for it, my dad has severe anxiety too but refuses to take meds. My sister who was actually born with drugs in her system is healthy and has never had anxiety or panic attacks or any issues. I believe that the environment a kid grows in is more detrimental to their mental health than the drug exposure in utero. But that’s just from personal experience. And yes, my mom was an addict (she’s been clean for years), but she was never a child beater or a murderer. She never touched me or my sister but it was still scary for me to see her in such a bad state and also the fights and abuse that she directed towards my dad. Still, nothing like what this JC woman did.

It seems that JC was treating and abusing AJ just like she’d done previously with her oldest son, “A”. IIRC, in the grandmothers custody document she said JC was locking “A” in his room for hours, beating him and making him clean the dirty house at a very young age.

Sadly, it seems that history repeated itself with her beating and locking up AJ for hours and having him clean the dirty dishes.
There was no mention of physical abuse towards the oldest in the custody battle with the grandmother of the oldest, FYI. This all seemed to start (with children) with AJ.

Forcing a 5-year-old to do dishes and then reprimanding him because he did a sloppy job is just one example of how twisted "Drew" is. No matter what AJ did, it wouldn't satisfy his father. And why the heck is the child called "AJ" if his legal name was Andrew THOMAS Freund, Jr.?

JMO
Andrew Jr.

I’ve done some volunteer work with heroin addicts and I’ve seen a lot of babies born to addicts that were able to thrive once removed from the disfunction. Babies are very resilient, much more so than we think. Of course, it can be a tough few days but once they are healthy, they have a chance to fully thrive. The worse is living their first years in an abusive environment - that’s worse than receiving drugs in utero. My mom was an addict when my sister was born (not when she was pregnant with me) and my sister is 24 and amazingly healthy, intelligent and has had zero mental issues growing up. I saw much more of the situation my mom was in and tried to protect my little sister with my dad. Both me and my dad are more traumatised than my little sister who received the drugs in utero but was able to be a lot more protected from the insanity and confusion when born. I have an anxiety disorder and take meds for it, my dad has severe anxiety too but refuses to take meds. My sister who was actually born with drugs in her system is healthy and has never had anxiety or panic attacks or any issues. I believe that the environment a kid grows in is more detrimental to their mental health than the drug exposure in utero. But that’s just from personal experience. And yes, my mom was an addict (she’s been clean for years), but she was never a child beater or a murderer. She never touched me or my sister but it was still scary for me to see her in such a bad state and also the fights and abuse that she directed towards my dad. Still, nothing like what this JC woman did. My biggest fears was that my mom was going to die, kill herself or kill my dad. Luckily, the violence and abuse was not directed towards the children. It doesn’t mean it wasn’t emotional abuse for me but I’ll count my blessings considering my situation was better than so many others.

I agree. Kids being abused for bed-wetting is one of my biggest gripes. As if a kid really wants to do something like that. Sometimes it's hereditary and sometimes it's due to trauma that's going on, and to put the kid to bed cold and wet and naked? They both should get the same thing. Cold showers and sleep on a mattress naked.

The pics of the home were actually from 6 years ago. I can't imagine how horrible it looks now.
imagine how scared AJ was when he wet his bed. Poor guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy