Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #97

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems that if he was wearing something like that, the witnesses would've noted it. Awful chancy to wear something so memorable when you're stalking a couple of people in a park.

Absolutely.

If this was his first human kill he would want to try to blend in with his surroundings, not stick out like a sore thumb.

BG, from the photo is unremarkable - looks unfit, unkempt, not dressed in snazzy hiking gear. He appears sloppy.

He likely knows this area very well and is familiar with spots he could drag victims to in order to fulfill his disgusting goals.

If this was a first time kill (probably) he'd want to choose a place he felt comfortable hunting in.

moo

Last edited:
Can no one else really see the respirator/mask in the enhanced bridge photos? It is so obvious to me now. I couldn't figure out what it was with the mouth and whatever white item is anterior to his neck area until I saw the enhanced bridge photo. Then it was obvious. Someone else on reddit also noted a respirator, and I am convinced there is some sort of mouthpiece with attached bag.

Nope doesn't look like that to me at all.

Looks like he's got a jacket zippered and buttoned up at his chin, with a fleece inside the jacket.

moo

ok, so what's around his mouth? I don't think it is a mustache.

It is a sun shadow from his nose. The lack of pixels emphasizes the shadow because he is looking down, so the shadow is elongated. If BG were walking with his head up, the shadow would be smaller and more to the left of his face, away from the sun.

JMO

Just a side note...but I can't help but be amazed at how much people pay attention to random people and physical features. Especially if just passing on a trail or pathway. I may be able to recall hair color and length, body shape/weight/skin tone and that's about it. There would no way I could recall eyebrows, lips, nose and spacing of features, etc just in passing by. I would have to really be staring very intently to be able to capture all that. Then to be asked hours or days later to refer back to a random person like that...just wow

This is JMO

I think that for the most part, people just live in their own little bubble and go about their lives without really noticing the features of the people around them.....until they become a victim of a crime. It doesn't have to be a violent crime, just one that changes your perception about what goes on around you and it increases your awareness.

Everything takes on new meaning. You notice every single little detail about the people around you, what they are wearing, who they are with, vehicles, licence plates....the list goes on. It can become a frightening world when you notice that you see the same person twice in the same day in two different places, even if it is a coincidence.

That puppy he had must be an adult dog now, doncha think?
Lol

It is believed that the suspect was hiding a puppy under his jacket. It's important to remember this puppy does not look the same as it did. His ears may be longer. His paws may be bigger. Pay attention to the bark. Pay attention to how he eats his food.

ok, so what's around his mouth? I don't think it is a mustache.
I think it is a camouflage gaiter or scarf. It would be easy for a dark spot to align over his mouth making us think he has a mustache and a light spot making us think he has a schnoz.

Attachments

• 61W6Zlsd-PL._SX425_.jpg
    61W6Zlsd-PL._SX425_.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 1
Can no one else really see the respirator/mask in the enhanced bridge photos? It is so obvious to me now. I couldn't figure out what it was with the mouth and whatever white item is anterior to his neck area until I saw the enhanced bridge photo. Then it was obvious. Someone else on reddit also noted a respirator, and I am convinced there is some sort of mouthpiece with attached bag.

No. And if we made a list of all the things that people have seen around his neck and on his face, it would run on forever. Some are certain it's the handles of a plastic bag. Some think it's a puppy's head poking out, some a goat. Some think a scarf, some think webbing from a duffel bag. And every person who comes up with an idea is 100% confident that's what it is.

To me, even the "enhanced" picture (which I take with a cup of salt) is still just a collection of blurry pixels that enables people to see a variety of shapes in it. If it were really that obvious, LE would've added that to the description of BG. As I've said before, the image has been as enhanced as it can possibly be. They've addressed this. The image was sent both to NASA and even Disney and was tweaked by the best people in the country on programs that are not available to the rest of us. IMO if something identifiable had been seen around his face or neck, there's have been no reason for LE not to mention it because that surely would've narrowed down the suspects.

It's very interesting they agree on the possible suspect. Makes me wonder how his life is moving along with so many suspicious eyes upon him. Im actually surprised someone in the social media world hasn't called him out... or maybe they have?!
Yes I thought it was interesting also until I remembered the first
10 yrs. of my childhood where I lived not too far from Indianapolis,
also in a very small town.
In my town and school we kids sorta knew all the weirdo's and dorks and people who were just 'very different'. We didn't know
why they were different but they didn't quite fit in.
And I recall a reporter questioning a former high school classmate
of P. Frazee (Kelsey Berreth suspect) and the reporter asked what PF was like in high school and the gal answered, " Well, he was
just Patrick". I suppose she didn't want to go further but was
indicating he was a 'little different'. Kids Know.

It is believed that the suspect was hiding a puppy under his jacket. It's important to remember this puppy does not look the same as it did. His ears may be longer. His paws may be bigger. Pay attention to the bark. Pay attention to how he eats his food.
I just hope he doesn't get car sick.....moo

No. And if we made a list of all the things that people have seen around his neck and on his face, it would run on forever. Some are certain it's the handles of a plastic bag. Some think it's a puppy's head poking out, some a goat. Some think a scarf, some think webbing from a duffel bag. And every person who comes up with an idea is 100% confident that's what it is.

To me, even the "enhanced" picture (which I take with a cup of salt) is still just a collection of blurry pixels that enables people to see a variety of shapes in it. If it were really that obvious, LE would've added that to the description of BG. As I've said before, the image has been as enhanced as it can possibly be. They've addressed this. The image was sent both to NASA and even Disney and was tweaked by the best people in the country on programs that are not available to the rest of us. IMO if something identifiable had been seen around his face or neck, there's have been no reason for LE not to mention it because that surely would've narrowed down the suspects.

I dont see it either. I'm still half convinced he has a cattle prod down his pants even though he probably didn't. :)

Also, it's easy to lose your sense of direction in the park. I've seen people wonder why the girls didn't run for Abby's house, but it's very easy to get turned around in there. And unless they've actually walked from there to the park before, they may not have even been sure how to do it. We're looking down at the distances from a map. It's easy for us to see the way. They weren't. They most likely only ever drove to the park in a vehicle. There are lots of fences, embankments, etc. along the way, too. It wouldn't have been smooth running.

My guess is that, in a panic, they just ran.

Those are excellent points. I admit when I initially looked at the map, I also assumed the lay of the land was quite flat. But by watching some of online videos of the area, it most definitely was not, which is obviously the reason why the old rail line built the bridge over much more land than water.

Somewhere here I also recall somebody posting a topography map and not only was there a steep incline directly uphill but also in the distance to the left and right, creating a sort of 1/2 bowl with their bodies found at the bottom. So if they attempted to flee the sand bar in the river may’ve been the opportune crossing point but it also led to a very difficult escape route. JMO

I originally had a good laugh but... now I can’t NOT see the respirator. I’ve always thought there was something strange around his neck (someone said goggles awhile back?) but none of it makes sense. In some of the pictures now though I really can see what other people are...

I personally think they know who it is and drew the sketch from the actual person. Or how they looked at the time.
I thought this right after the presser too but, Do you think LE is lying about the fact the sketch was drawn 3 days after the murders with a witness?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk