Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #97

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they mean the Flora fire with the 4 little girls? I don't think it was the same day though.
eaearch
Thanks kc1023. That's probably what I am thinking about. My brain is fried from and my eyesight is blurry from all this research I've been doing. :D

I been doing some homework on a POI I have in mind and haven't kept up with WS the past few days. Does anyone know if it was windy that day Libby and Abby were murdered? I checked Wunderground for the history and it looks like there was mild winds from approx noon until 2 pm and then the wind laid down for the rest of the day. Would the wind be stronger on the bridge? IMO, the part of BG's hair appears to be blown forward (like bangs) giving the illusion that he is wearing a baseball cap. Also in what direction were the girls headed across the bridge? Were they walking away from the parking area and BG was following from the same direction? If so, is that heading toward the abandoned building where the vehicle was parked?

I am also curious if the mysterious vehicle could be a rental. Would LE check with rental companies if they have a description? And would they only check vehicles rented from IN? Nationwide?

The POI I am looking at lives in another state but could have connections 'up north'.

Also, is there a specific program that Purdue or any other colleges in the area that attract students? For instance, Auburn U is renowned for it's veterinary school, Duke U for medical program etc.

Wasn't there a fire in Delphi the day the girls disappeared? I'd like to know more about it if so.

I am still digging. Thanks for any help. All MOO!

Purdue is known for Engineering.

Just a side note...but I can't help but be amazed at how much people pay attention to random people and physical features. Especially if just passing on a trail or pathway. I may be able to recall hair color and length, body shape/weight/skin tone and that's about it. There would no way I could recall eyebrows, lips, nose and spacing of features, etc just in passing by. I would have to really be staring very intently to be able to capture all that. Then to be asked hours or days later to refer back to a random person like that...just wow

Im quite certain I’d only recall facial features if the stranger looked vaguely similar to somebody else. But I’m embarrassed to say I’m not even sure I could replicate a truly accurate sketch of people I know if only presented with an array of parts and pieces of individual facial features.

No. And if we made a list of all the things that people have seen around his neck and on his face, it would run on forever. Some are certain it's the handles of a plastic bag. Some think it's a puppy's head poking out, some a goat. Some think a scarf, some think webbing from a duffel bag. And every person who comes up with an idea is 100% confident that's what it is.

To me, even the "enhanced" picture (which I take with a cup of salt) is still just a collection of blurry pixels that enables people to see a variety of shapes in it. If it were really that obvious, LE would've added that to the description of BG. As I've said before, the image has been as enhanced as it can possibly be. They've addressed this. The image was sent both to NASA and even Disney and was tweaked by the best people in the country on programs that are not available to the rest of us. IMO if something identifiable had been seen around his face or neck, there's have been no reason for LE not to mention it because that surely would've narrowed down the suspects.
Well I don't know about these other Ya-hoos but from the video I am 100% confident he has a duffle bag under the windbreaker on his right side as evidenced by the white handles. LOL! Sorry, not sorry.

This link contains Libby’s snapshot photo of Abby on the bridge.

Abigail Williams & Liberty German: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Questions for WS:

1) Is this the original snapshot photo or was it cropped or otherwise altered (as verified by a MSM publication);
2) If original and not cropped or altered, the photo perspective point is interesting: it is neither Abby nor the end of the bridge, and as a result includes imagery of the ground below Libby to the left as well.
3) If 1) is true (i.e., not altered), has there been any WS technical discussion of what is in the red circle (I added the circle) on the image I attached below? It is better to look at the original image in the news article on a laptop computer or other high res device. If there was such a discussion, can someone send me the post link? Thank you.
Are you talking about the tall, angled steel, vertical, Bridge support girder ?....moo

Gray Hughes shows the location of the former welfare building in this video, starting at 9 minutes. According to him, the building/lot is on the east side of Co Rd 300. He also shows what the building looked like in 2017, versus the empty lot in 2019. It appears that there is another former building and lot on the opposite side of the road that may be mistaken for the location, but Carter specified the east side of the road. It is around the curve and perhaps out of sight from the trail entrances and for that reason may have been chosen by the killer. It certainly seems more isolated, although there’s some buildings further behind it. MOO.

Might as well jump in, as well. The feature that stood out to me are the facial creases (I used to call them "dummy" lines, as in ventriloquist dummy). They seem fairly pronounced for what appears to be a younger person shown in the sketch. Might be a family trait. Or not. MOO IMO

nasolabial folds?

I personally think they know who it is and drew the sketch from the actual person. Or how they looked at the time.

If they knew who this person is, but can’t locate him, one of their options would be to name him as a person of interest, asking him to contact them.

Even if they know who he, they could still name him as a person of interest and hold a press conference seeking additional information related to the Delphi case. That way they’d be sure some of the tips would be focused on the POI, who they know.

JMO

Bringing this forward to stare at as I ask myself if they’re absolutely certain that vehicle is connected to BG:

BBM:
“We're seeking the public's help to identify the driver of a vehicle that was parked at the old CPS DCS welfare building in the city of Delphi that was abandoned on the east side of County Road 300 North next to the Hoosier Heartland highway between the hours of noon to 5:00 on February 14th 2017. If you were parked there or know who was parked there please contact the officers at the command post at the Delphi city building.“

I’m not sure this is a “be all end all” quote? Thoughts? I mean they’re obviously bringing this up in context with the “new direction”—-but do we know for CERTAIN this vehicle is associated with BG or is this just a what they consider to be a potentially very important lead that they’re following? Common sense says if they brought this up specifically then obviously it’s very, very important. I’m just wondering if it is for certain that this was BG parked there.

ETA: I do realize it’s the “driver” they’re interested in.

yep, they want the driver to come forth willingly to be interviewed (again). I wonder if someone has by now? Is everyone in Delphi following the case?

Can I just Pause for a moment.

I was going to post a rant about analyzing the picture, but instead I came to the conclusion that wanted to say thanks.

Thanks to everyone for bringing their thoughts and comments to this case.

These posts sometimes drive me crazy and make me want to pull out my hair, but every time someone comments it keeps this thread a live and keeps this case in a spotlight

I know it is going to be solved and I think a big part of it is because of people like YOU! Please keep posting. You never know what you might come up with!

This link contains Libby’s snapshot photo of Abby on the bridge.

Abigail Williams & Liberty German: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Questions for WS:

1) Is this the original snapshot photo or was it cropped or otherwise altered (as verified by a MSM publication);
2) If original and not cropped or altered, the photo perspective point is interesting: it is neither Abby nor the end of the bridge, and as a result includes imagery of the ground below Libby to the left as well.
3) If 1) is true (i.e., not altered), has there been any WS technical discussion of what is in the red circle (I added the circle) on the image I attached below? It is better to look at the original image in the news article on a laptop computer or other high res device. If there was such a discussion, can someone provide the post link? Thank you.
Its the stone foundation.

The girls were very familiar with the trails and park. Becky Patty was asked in an interview, and she said Libby walked the trails frequently with her family and friends.

Walking the trails frequently under normal situations is quite different from being there under duress or trying to get to Abby's house from there. I've spent more time in that park then I can even remember, but if someone was threatening me and blind panic set in, I'm not convinced I'd be able to think clearly-especially if I were 13. I speak from personal experience from having actually been on the trails-and off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288