Still Missing CA - Duke Flores, 6, front yard of his home, Apple Valley, 25 Apr 2019 *Mother and Aunt ARRESTED*

San Bernardino County Sheriff‏Verified account @sbcountysheriff

UPDATE: Wednesday, May 1st at 7:20 am The search has resumed at the Victorville landfill for the body of Duke Flores. Homicide detectives, 17 Sheriff’s Department volunteers, 3 search dogs, 12 additional Sheriff’s Department employees, and personnel from the landfill

San Bernardino County Sheriff‏Verified account @sbcountysheriff

will continue to sift through 1200 tons of material in hopes of finding him. Additional information will be released as soon as it becomes available.

(Think they mean Thursday 2nd?) ...

I had NO idea that his father also was living there with these two terrible twins???
I’m not buying that he had no idea that they were lying!

I am not buying that either. His son was missing for two weeks and he didn’t notice? Yet, he was able to attend court and speak to the press...not too debilitating imo.

MAY 2, 2019
Fourth day of search for body of Duke Flores, 6, of Apple Valley begins at Victorville Landfill
Sheriff’s Department personnel resumed the search for the body of six-year-old Duke Flores, of Apple Valley, at 8 a.m. Thursday at the Victorville Landfill, authorities said. This marks the fourth consecutive day the massive landfill has been searched.

[...]

Homicide detectives booked Jackee on suspicion of murder after interviewing her on Saturday. Jennifer Conteras was also arrested and booked on suspicion of murder the same day.

County booking records show Jennifer is facing a murder charge and being charged as an accessory.

Gabe Espinoza VVNews on Twitter
Search for body of Duke Flores begins fourth day at Victorville Landfill https://www.vvng.com/search-for-body-of-duke-flores-begins-fourth-day-at-victorville-landfill/ …
D5kufzmWwAY0AuG.jpg

9:00 AM - 2 May 2019

VICTORVILLE (CBSLA) — Investigators searched a Victorville landfill for the third straight day hoping to find the body of missing 6-year-old Wednesday.

Meanwhile, Duke Flores’ anxious, anguished father, Jose Flores, spoke to CBS2’s Leslie Marin about the search for his son.

He suffers from a debilitating aneurysm — although he lives with Duke, his mom and her sister in the home, he says he had absolutely no idea the boy went missing.

“I was told lies — that he was in a hospital getting help. And none of this matches up,” Joseph says.
Only On 2: Father Of Missing Boy Cries Out ‘I Want The Truth, Where Is My Son?’
Getting help for WHAT? Was the boy supposedly sick, or injured? What are they trying to spin here?

I’m sorry but when your son is missing 1-2 weeks, and the mother is telling different lies... wouldn’t you demand an answer? Wouldn’t you want to check up on your son, to call or visit?
I’m not ever going to buy his story that he had no idea... can’t wrap my head around it... nope.

I’m sorry but when your son is missing 1-2 weeks, and the mother is telling different lies... wouldn’t you demand an answer? Wouldn’t you want to check up on your son, to call or visit?
I’m not ever going to buy his story that he had no idea... can’t wrap my head around it... nope.
This child was let down by all of the adults in his life IMO.

I wonder if the dad has memory/cognitive issues do the anerysum. That may explain why he didn't notice his son being gone. Or does he suffer hallucinations and he's the one who did something and the girls are covering up for him.

I wonder if the dad has memory/cognitive issues do the anerysum. That may explain why he didn't notice his son being gone. Or does he suffer hallucinations and he's the one who did something and the girls are covering up for him.
He certainly didn’t have any memory or cognitive issues talking to the press :mad:

San Bernardino County Sheriff on Twitter
UPDATE: Thursday, May 2nd at 5:00 pm Search efforts at the Victorville landfill have been suspended for the day. Homicide Detectives, 17 Sheriff’s Department volunteers, 3 search dogs, and 12 additional Sheriff’s Department personnel
4:57 PM - 2 May 2019

San Bernardino County Sheriff on Twitter
have been searching with the assistance of landfill personnel. The area being searched is approx 70 ft x 70 ft x 10 ft in depth, approx 1200 tons of material. The search for Duke Flores will resume tomorrow morning Additional info will be released as soon as it becomes available
4:57 PM - 2 May 2019

This has got to be hard on the law enforcement/searchers as well.

Just knowing what they are looking for must be heart-breaking as well - they have kids or nieces or nephews, maybe even the same age as little Duke.

Deeply saddening and tragic for all but most of all for little innocent Duke. Why oh why?

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993