Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I don’t think she can be adopted w/o the father consenting.
I just so want JC to not even get a glimpse of the baby.
Her contact with all breathing creatures needs to be “cuffing up”, imo & that day is coming, I believe.

There are ways that a baby can be adopted, without the written consent of the birth father. It happens routinely, because of various circumstances.

We brought both of our babies home from the hospital, and adopted them, with no consent from either birth father. In one instance, the bio mom said she did not know for sure, who the father was.
In the other instance, she knew his name, and he had been told about her pregnancy, but he left town, and she did not know how to contact him.

The court ruled in our favour in both instances, and approved the adoptions.

If no biofather steps forward in this case, with the ability to provide a stable home for a newborn, I believe the child could still be legally adopted, by a suitable family.

And if paternity has been legally recognised as DN, then he will have an uphill battle, if he wants to retain his rights to the child. JMO

No police report written about the call from the Officer that heard her on the phone with DN. That was posted with the reports made public.
Why not?????

DN knew AJ was missing , yet JC never mentioned it on the call.

Yeah and great Freund did not even know the color of his own son’s eyes the *advertiser censored*.

Last edited:

What do they mean Drew checked “his elementary school”?
We knew Drew had a rather calm demeanor in his 911 call.
Of course JoAnn was frantic, she knew she’d finally went too far, imo.
If I understand correctly from previous reports AJ’s room was upstairs? I guess the window was bolted shut so he could not summon help from a neighbor during the many hours he was locked in, starving, cold & filthy.
Can this get any Worse?
Are these two at the very least on the Top Ten Most Hated in The USA?

The Officer had responded to the home when dispatched after Freund calling 911.
I meant where did DN hear it, not the officer. Did he learn about through someone in the jail, someone who visited him, or did JC tell him during another phone call. I don't know how many phone calls a day inmates are able to make in IL. Here, I think they're only allowed one a day and it has to be to a landline, or it used to be that way. They also are only allowed one visit a week for 30 minutes, I think. You visit through glass and a phone.

CHICAGO (WLS) -- The ABC7 I-Team has obtained the original missing person report in the case of 5-year-old Crystal Lake boy AJ Freund.

The narrative written by police notes that AJ's father, Andrew Freund Sr., was "very calm throughout my interaction with him, not showing much emotion when speaking about his missing child."

READ: AJ Freund missing person report

The officer "asked Andrew if he had a recent picture of AJ. Andrew searched his photos in his phone, but wasn't able to find a picture."

Police noted the house "was in disarray" and JoAnn "seemed frantic, crying and having scattered thoughts."

SEE INSIDE: AJ Freund home photos from 2013 show filthy conditions

SEE INSIDE: Photos show dilapidated and filthy conditions inside the Crystal Lake home in 2013, before and around the birth of AJ Freund.

A responding officer wrote that he heard JoAnn take a call on speaker from her incarcerated boyfriend where he asked her "if she found AJ yet though she never said he was lost while I was present at their residence."

According to the report, Andrew didn't know what color AJ's eyes were, and had said they were blue but changed his answer to brown after hearing JoAnn answer.

Officers noted there were mouse droppings on AJ's bedsheets and on the floor of his bedroom. There was a lock on the outside of AJ's door for overnight hours and once "Andrew said AJ had exited the window once before, so he secured it by drilling two screws into the window."

Andrew said he searched the home for AJ for over an hour before notifying Crystal Lake police. Andrew told police he went to AJ's elementary school to see if he had walked there on his own, but found no sign of his son.

Prosecutors said AJ's mom, Joann Cunningham, had video on her phone more than a month before his death that showed AJ with bruises to his face and body. AJ's dad Andrew Freund Sr. told investigators the injuries were caused by Joann.

The father, referred to by prosecutors in the documents as "Drew," also said "on or about" Sunday, April 15, AJ had lied about his soiled underwear and was subjected to a 20-minute cold shower as punishment. He said he put AJ to bed, "cold, wet and naked," according to the documents.

(From @Thora_Jay link, post #540

I meant where did DN hear it, not the officer. Did he learn about through someone in the jail, someone who visited him, or did JC tell him during another phone call. I don't know how many phone calls a day inmates are able to make in IL. Here, I think they're only allowed one a day and it has to be to a landline, or it used to be that way. They also are only allowed one visit a week for 30 minutes, I think. You visit through glass and a phone.

Here they can make as many calls as they like, ten minute max & of course the receiving party is paying to listen to someone profess his innocence....blah blah, moo

What I said is that the Officer responded to the 911 call that Freund had made reporting A.J. missing.

So who knows where DN heard it. That was allegedly an hour after Freund and Cunningham “searching” on their own prior to calling 911.

No police report written about the call from the Officer that heard her on the phone with DN. That was posted with the reports made public.
Why not?????

DN knew AJ was missing , yet JC never mentioned it on the call.

Yeah and great Freund did not even know the color of his own son’s eyes the *advertiser censored*.
IMO - he is setting her up for the entire fall. She took his cell phone and search CPR. Yea, right.

Glad Drew fessed up to his part, the rotten, nasty *advertiser censored*.
So he put AJ to bed, knowing the poor child was near death? In a bed with mouse crap yet AJ was punished for toilet accidents. Go figure.
Idk how those intimately involved in any of this will recover. I am referring to family & those that knew AJ or tried to get him the help he so desperately needed.
Jmo

Thank you for posting the body of the link I posted Trudie!
So hard for me to do it from my IPhone.

My understanding is AJ was looking forward to school, not yet attending (sadly) perhaps Drew said he checked the school because AJ knew where the school was? Of course Drew didn’t need to check any location, he knew AJ was in the tote in the basement & ultimately buried.

IMO - he is setting her up for the entire fall. She took his cell phone and search CPR. Yea, right.

Well he did say he put AJ to bed. He’s a guilty nasty excuse for a man & they both deserve the ultimate penalty, no excuses. They lived in a chaotic manner since the day they met, it appears , spiraling out of control, no normalcy,
Just freaking deranged junkies!

Ita !

And, according to the link --AJ was punished for not washing and drying the dishes the "right way."
A 5 year old.
Any excuse for those incompetent fools to abuse AJ.
And for lying. The lying liars who lie are punishing someone else for lying?? Unbelievable. Poor little AJ. I feel certain that any disciplinary issues he had were directly caused by what was done to him both in utero and out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88