Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #97

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had so little time and, per LE, was just one guy alone .... I’d be surprised if he got into much dramatic posing MOO.

JMO I took “how you left them” to mean dropped or tossed aside like used objects, as if they didn’t have human dignity.

The thought of those two precious girls being treated like that is a blood-boiler IMO everyone in delphi probably wants to get out the pitchforks at that.
I don't think he just left them like garbage. I have a feeling he not only covered them with leaf debris but also may have "marked" them? That's all entirely MO

He had so little time and, per LE, was just one guy alone .... I’d be surprised if he got into much dramatic posing MOO.

JMO I took “how you left them” to mean dropped or tossed aside like used objects, as if they didn’t have human dignity.

The thought of those two precious girls being treated like that is a blood-boiler IMO everyone in delphi probably wants to get out the pitchforks at that.

I agree and I don't think he had to do anything extra awful to their bodies in order for Carter to make that comment.

A dead child is pretty much the worst sight in the world all on its own. Leaving them dead and discarded, on the creek bank and open to the elements, is already bad. There doesn't have to be more to it.

IF this was the case (I'm fully with you!), then why should he have had a "murder kit" under his blue jacket? Was it something other, that he carried along? IF he arrived from the end of bridge, passed the girls on the track and turned around after passing them - where did he originally come from and what other things (than tools for a killing) might he have concealed under his clothing?

My husband, and many other rural men I know, travel with a small pack everywhere they go. My husband's is a backpack, but I know other men who have various types of bags. They include things like their knives, some Tylenol, a bandanna or handkerchief, mobile backup battery for cell phone, some bungee cords, a power bar, water bottle, etc. It's not a kill kit, it's just an emergency kit. He uses something out of it every day. Point being, while BG may have used something out of his pouch (IF he had one, and I'm not sold on that) then it may not have been a "murder bag". It could've just been his regular bag.

I don't think he just left them like garbage. I have a feeling he not only covered them with leaf debris but also may have "marked" them? That's all entirely MO
In my amateur opinion, just the opposite. I think there was a horrific display of earthly remains.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Yes, he could have simply have been referring to the fact that they were left dead in the woods, as a result of whatever injuries he may have inflicted on them.
I think the religious connotations were meant more for the victims families, to comfort them, and Carter's own beliefs. I don't think it's any I indication that the killer himself is religious.
If anything he was letting the killer know that he doesn't have the ultimate control, but instead a higher being is what is responsible for the girls being in heaven.
Killers often say they feel like God when they take away a life. It's part of the thrill for some.
Maybe Carter's words were his way of saying to the killer that he did not make that decision at all, but instead, someone else controlled their destiny. Imo

Just something to consider, former Carroll County Prosecutor Robert Ives said he would Come back in a heartbeat if this case or the flora fire case got to a point of having prosecutorial evidence.

He’s back in the prosecutors office and I’m convinced it’s for a specific reason.

While he’s not an investigator, it would not surprise me if he had been consulted about what more they need to make a case.

Justice is coming , and it’s going to be sooner than many think

Jmo

Just something to consider, former Carroll County Prosecutor Robert Ives said he would Come back in a heartbeat if this case or the flora fire case got to a point of having prosecutorial evidence.

He’s back in the prosecutors office and I’m convinced it’s for a specific reason.

While he’s not an investigator, it would not surprise me if he had been consulted about what more they need to make a case.

Jmo
Yes we were talking about this earlier and I think you are 100% right....happy for the reminder!
The prosecutors office often tells LE they'll need more evidence to make the case.

Jmo
I agree with this. He came back for a specific reason and I feel strongly it's this case since there was such a moving PC soon thereafter.

Why do you think LE has not released (nor has it leaked) the cause of death, time of death, or if DNA was recovered at the scene? I am going to assume that no DNA was recovered or we would have seen a geneological search conducted and a suspect after 2 years. I know the standard line of keep close those things that only the killer would know but I am surprised after all this time nothing has leaked.

IF this was the case (I'm fully with you!), then why should he have had a "murder kit" under his blue jacket? Was it something other, that he carried along? IF he arrived from the end of bridge, passed the girls on the track and turned around after passing them - where did he originally come from and what other things (than tools for a killing) might he have concealed under his clothing?
Good thinking.....This would mean he may have parked his vehicle at the Cemetary....Hmmmm....moo

Why do you think LE has not released (nor has it leaked) the cause of death, time of death, or if DNA was recovered at the scene? I am going to assume that no DNA was recovered or we would have seen a geneological search conducted and a suspect after 2 years. I know the standard line of keep close those things that only the killer would know but I am surprised after all this time nothing has leaked.

They want to protect the investigation. The ISP has been very professional since the beginning and their investigative strategies shouldn't be known to the killer, they've released only the information they've deemed necessary for identifying the man who committed the crimes. They should be commended for keeping the details of the investigation confidential while also keeping the community and media engaged in trying to solve the murders.

I agree with this. He came back for a specific reason and I feel strongly it's this case since there was such a moving PC soon thereafter.

Yah I doubt it’s coincidental, especially with what he stated upon retiring.

Sworn back in April 10th and all of a sudden there’s this new information press conference, I would be shocked if they aren’t connected

Yah I doubt it’s coincidental, especially with what he stated upon retiring.

Sworn back in April 10th and all of a sudden there’s this new information press conference, I would be shocked if they aren’t connected

Absolutely. Everything points towards either a key witness or piece of evidence recently emerging which has given LE a new and promising avenue towards prosecuting the culprit of these crimes.

.... I am going to assume that no DNA was recovered or we would have seen a geneological search conducted and a suspect after 2 years. .....

per MSM references to DNA in this matter, IMO there’s likely DNA found near the scene, possibly from multiple sources as this was a hangout & hiker spot, but then it’s another step to connect any of it to the crime.

IA there likely JMO wasn’t useable DNA found on the victims or otherwise easily tied to the crime .... that raises questions. Did he wear gloves, did water wash it off, did the crime somehow not involve any physical contact with victims, etc. Hopefully soon there’ll be an arrest & all these questions will be answered.

In my amateur opinion, just the opposite. I think there was a horrific display of earthly remains.

Amateur opinion and speculation
I agree, for it to be mentioned as it was in pc, I believe he was
acting out his fantasies on these young girls.
Depending on whether forensic investigators believe he is an organized or disorganized offender or a mixture of both, the entire
crime scene and how it was left tells LE a lot about the psyche
of the killer. Just as the age and maturation of victims can tell them.
FBI has studied so many killers, they have these clues down to a science. And they can describe the "type" of offender down to
the age. Sometimes they're off but most times they're right.

People who can't believe that he could threaten or kill both without one getting away - just google Richard Speck. Or the other guy who killed one woman at this Christian store and SA the other 2, there were 3 grown women and one man with a gun.

So sadly this can be done and especially if they have a weapon pointed at them, it doesn't really matter how many victims are there. MOO.

Yep think hostage situations. One gunman- multiple people. The idea of compliance means staying alive can be a big motivator.

Maybe he wanted to go with the newly-released sketch all along back in 2017?

I don’t think he would have even been consulted on things like that

A prosecutor is there to prosecute not to investigate

Generally prosecutors don’t come into play until there is strong evidence and Investigators want their opinion on how strong a case they have. Or and how much evidence they still need to collect

I think just a new sketch would not be reason to return to the office

But that’s just my opinion

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics