Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
With reference to the valentines fair MK that was going on when Leah disappeared, do we know if the police did any searches around the caravans and trailers Or checked the CCTV present at the fair around the 15th February or the days after?

Some attendees uploaded videos to YouTube of their visit to the fair but I can only find videos from the 14th and 17th Febuary and saw nothing of significance.

However noting the many trailers, caravans and vans so close to Furzton lake, it would be essential this area and the CCTV in the fair was checked surely?

Does anyone know the next stop for that fair after MK?

We have been shown what Leah was wearing in the day she went missing but I'm not sure if I'm alone in thinking the CCTV from the 14th and 15th look like 2 different jackets (the latter being shorter and puffier) yet we are shown only in photos what looks like the one she wore on the 14th CCTV image. So are they the same jacket but perhaps had an adjustable band?

We also haven’t had confirmation of what she wore under her TW pullover on the 15th February as we see in the images the day before she disappeared (when her coat was opened) on the CCTV from the 14th arriving at work.

If no one saw Leah the day she went missing, how do we know for certain what she was wearing underneath as her coat was closed on the CCTV on the 15th?

We don’t know if she took off her coat did she have another coloured top underneath for example, and could she have put another top in her rucksack? All important considerations IMO when people back at CCTV.

A different coloured top, and if say her hair was tied back....after the CCTV footage we have seen, could set a completely different profile image.

We have been shown what Leah was wearing in the day she went missing but I'm not sure if I'm alone in thinking the CCTV from the 14th and 15th look like 2 different jackets (the latter being shorter and puffier) yet we are shown only in photos what looks like the one she wore on the 14th CCTV image. So are they the same jacket but perhaps had an adjustable band?

We also haven’t had confirmation of what she wore under her TW pullover on the 15th February as we see in the images the day before she disappeared (when her coat was opened) on the CCTV from the 14th arriving at work.

If no one saw Leah the day she went missing, how do we know for certain what she was wearing underneath as her coat was closed on the CCTV on the 15th?

We don’t know if she took off her coat did she have another coloured top underneath for example, and could she have put another top in her rucksack? All important considerations IMO when people back at CCTV.

A different coloured top, and if say her hair was tied back....after the CCTV footage we have seen, could set a completely different profile image.
I'm sure it was given out that she was wearing her taekwondo hoody on the day she disappeared. Its v interesting about the cctv. Why oh why did LE release that image of her arriving at work the day before? There must be a reason for this.

I'm sure it was given out that she was wearing her taekwondo hoody on the day she disappeared. Its v interesting about the cctv. Why oh why did LE release that image of her arriving at work the day before? There must be a reason for this.

It does look like the neckline of the cardigan/hoody but we see no hood the top
Image (15th Febuary) .
More importantly the ‘hoody’ she supposedly wore is actually more like a cardigan as we see when it’s open in the bottom picture (CCTV 14th Feb) and so she very likely wore another top underneath.

If she happened to take off the cardigan that day, we don’t know what colour/style top she wore underneath, as we see in the CCTV before she went missing.

I also think the word hoody may throw some potential witnesses because no hood is obvious to see at all on the CCTV images.

Attachments

• 63C1202A-1E4C-4077-BDCB-59B77C2B95BE.jpeg
    63C1202A-1E4C-4077-BDCB-59B77C2B95BE.jpeg
    181.9 KB · Views: 76
It does look like the neckline of the cardigan/hoody but we see no hood the top
Image (15th Febuary) .
More importantly the ‘hoody’ she supposedly wore is actually more like a cardigan as we see when it’s open in the bottom picture (CCTV 14th Feb) and so she very likely wore another top underneath.

If she happened to take off the cardigan that day, we don’t know what colour/style top she wore underneath, as we see in the CCTV before she went missing.

I also think the word hoody may throw some potential witnesses because no hood is obvious to see at all on the CCTV images.
Thanks for providing those images together, it helps. :)

FYI-

John Thurston and Son Fair

Was the fair at MK 14th to 21st Febuary 2019 (not certain of end date) the business Facebook page (name as above) has lots of photos and next stops for the fair.

I've been hoping that the police really do know a lot more than they're letting on but actually, I'm starting to feel that the sad truth might be that they genuinely do have no idea.

Also Thames valley police look after other areas not just mk, and crime is on the rise nationwide, especially in the south east, and we all know the police have had a lot of cuts over recent years. I think they were very thorough to start with but as time has gone on and no new leads I can't help worrying that Leah's case is falling on the back burner a bit. I hope I'm wrong but just have a sad feeling that they really know nothing much more than we do.

It's so bewildering and frustrating for everyone to think she's just vanished, no further sightings, none of her possessions found. I'm also very surprised that there aren't more community searches, vigils etc going on, when Alice gross went missing it was manic searching for her, the yellow ribbons everywhere etc. Unless the family do have their suspicions that she is hiding out/being held somewhere so know that searching through undergrowth isn't going to help... I don't know it's just bizarre and very sad.

I've been hoping that the police really do know a lot more than they're letting on but actually, I'm starting to feel that the sad truth might be that they genuinely do have no idea.

Also Thames valley police look after other areas not just mk, and crime is on the rise nationwide, especially in the south east, and we all know the police have had a lot of cuts over recent years. I think they were very thorough to start with but as time has gone on and no new leads I can't help worrying that Leah's case is falling on the back burner a bit. I hope I'm wrong but just have a sad feeling that they really know nothing much more than we do.

It's so bewildering and frustrating for everyone to think she's just vanished, no further sightings, none of her possessions found. I'm also very surprised that there aren't more community searches, vigils etc going on, when Alice gross went missing it was manic searching for her, the yellow ribbons everywhere etc. Unless the family do have their suspicions that she is hiding out/being held somewhere so know that searching through undergrowth isn't going to help... I don't know it's just bizarre and very sad.
I agree with your post entirely SerenSimone.

Do we know Leah''s height? I can't seem to find it in anydescriptions of her.

It's quite far from Milton Keynes, but you never know.
This won’t be Leah, probably and very sadly a suicide (close to the railway) animals could have moved things around. IMOO

If it was Leah the DNA would have been confirmed by now.IMOO

Im keeping a look out on TVP MK on FB and let’s pray we hear some good news soon.

I haven’t seen the term ‘deliberate’ I will re- read the article.

Thank you for that Joolz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member