GUILTY UK - Steven Donaldson, 27, murdered, Loch of Kinnordy, Scotland, 6/7 June 2018

I guess it’s still unknown who the father is then. That poor child.

I think it's telling that this DCI said what he did in an interview ... he clearly seems to think there needs to be DNA test done!

I wonder how on earth Steven's family feel about the baby :(

Had to laugh when I saw that her counsel had asked for bail so that she could spend time with her son before sentencing ... what a fluffing cheek!!!!! After what they did to someone elses son!

Regarding the baby & who it's father might be, correct me if I'm being daft but ...

It's May now, when her mum gave evidence on April 9th the baby was said to be 13 weeks old making it's birth around 8th January ...

Her mum said giving evidence

"In winter 2017, Tasmin moved to Glasgow to be nearer the band she was singing in and Mrs Glass said there were then “quite often arguments” between the pair.

“As far as I know it was off by Tasmin’s 19th birthday, which was on March 14,” Mrs Glass said.

“The reason I know that is we went out for Tasmin’s birthday tea and joked about how she didn’t have a boyfriend"

If she delivered baby at exactly 40 weeks then takes us to April 2018 as week 1 ...

All these dates aren't exact of course and are open to variables (her menstrual cycle/IF they were seeing each other/having sex while arguing or after the break up/ wasn't there another 'boyfriend' who was a witness? but ... I wouldn't be surprised if the baby wasn't Steven Donaldsons and I'd hope for the childs sake it isn't.

Regarding the baby & who it's father might be, correct me if I'm being daft but ...

It's May now, when her mum gave evidence on April 9th the baby was said to be 13 weeks old making it's birth around 8th January ...

Her mum said giving evidence

"In winter 2017, Tasmin moved to Glasgow to be nearer the band she was singing in and Mrs Glass said there were then “quite often arguments” between the pair.

“As far as I know it was off by Tasmin’s 19th birthday, which was on March 14,” Mrs Glass said.

“The reason I know that is we went out for Tasmin’s birthday tea and joked about how she didn’t have a boyfriend"

If she delivered baby at exactly 40 weeks then takes us to April 2018 as week 1 ...

All these dates aren't exact of course and are open to variables (her menstrual cycle/IF they were seeing each other/having sex while arguing or after the break up/ wasn't there another 'boyfriend' who was a witness? but ... I wouldn't be surprised if the baby wasn't Steven Donaldsons and I'd hope for the childs sake it isn't.

It certainly is questionable.

It was said in court that last time she said that she seen him was April before some motorcycle event. So I guess it could fit.

However it’s not certain. I really feel for the family with it splashed all over the paper that Steven is the father with no proof other than the word of a manipulative liar.

Editing to add - Yeah, there was another witness who testified he was seeing her around the time of murder but had got a sense there was something between her and Dickie.

So at least 3 we know of...

Evening Telegraph didn’t miss them on the front page today.

Also added images from one of the stories that is similar to ‘golden girl’ one but has more info about CD and SD. Interesting bit at end about TG behaviour afterwards.

Attachments

• 4EDD09AF-8F8F-45D7-BA4F-4E935FC03B7F.jpeg
    4EDD09AF-8F8F-45D7-BA4F-4E935FC03B7F.jpeg
    206.5 KB · Views: 19
  • B2C67F67-3E7B-4E8E-B385-4B840B64351B.jpeg
    B2C67F67-3E7B-4E8E-B385-4B840B64351B.jpeg
    205.5 KB · Views: 20
  • 20390E9B-AE74-47A1-BDAE-3EC70AA79477.jpeg
    20390E9B-AE74-47A1-BDAE-3EC70AA79477.jpeg
    198.8 KB · Views: 18
Evening Telegraph didn’t miss them on the front page today.

Also added images from one of the stories that is similar to ‘golden girl’ one but has more info about CD and SD. Interesting bit at end about TG behaviour afterwards.

Thanks for that ...

The way that Steven Donaldson was repeatedly referred to as 'father of unborn child', it made me think that this was fact but then, after watching the interview with Dci Andy Patrick, he clearly doesn't believe that to be a fact.

Ordinarily, I'd say it was not of our business but, it was used so much as part of her defence during the trial, that I can't help but want to know for sure!

Daaaa fluff! I wasn't expecting that!

Scottish Websleuthers - 'Fatal accident inquiry' ... would that be worded like that for a suicide? Or not?

Glad the appeals were turfed out too!

I think there is always a fatal accident enquiry if there is a death in prison in scotland, it's mandatory. And yes I've seen it worded like that for a suicide

I think there is always a fatal accident enquiry if there is a death in prison in scotland, it's mandatory. And yes I've seen it worded like that for a suicide

Thank you @Bampot I cab tell by the name that I don't need to check your Scottish credentials ☺

I think it's sad, whatever the cause of death.

Sad for his family and sad that he has escaped any punishment as such. I'd much prefer he lived every miserable day of his sentence for what he did.

Awake in the middle of the night and for some reason, this case popped back into my thoughts.

Quiet possibly one of the most graphically violent murders I've followed on websleuth and I sit here now hoping that Tasmin Glass is still in jail and not out swanning around town like Mikaeel Kulars mother, let out after an appalling few years.

After reading Glass's appeal I'm once again furious that she didn't get guilty of murder (I still think there was middle class white girl bias to play) and a much longer sentence.

appeal court, high court of justiciary [2019] hcjac 90 hca/2019/309/xc

Awake in the middle of the night and for some reason, this case popped back into my thoughts.

Quiet possibly one of the most graphically violent murders I've followed on websleuth and I sit here now hoping that Tasmin Glass is still in jail and not out swanning around town like Mikaeel Kulars mother, let out after an appalling few years.

After reading Glass's appeal I'm once again furious that she didn't get guilty of murder (I still think there was middle class white girl bias to play) and a much longer sentence.

appeal court, high court of justiciary [2019] hcjac 90 hca/2019/309/xc

thanks for bumping this thread, it's one i don't remember. I'm gonna have to go back to page 1 and read it again tomorrow, too many men and relationships etc.

I sure hope this twisted little madam is still in jail too.

thanks for bumping this thread, it's one i don't remember. I'm gonna have to go back to page 1 and read it again tomorrow, too many men and relationships etc.

I sure hope this twisted little madam is still in jail too.

Too many D names! You might be better off just reading her appeal judgement that I posted but, beware, it's brutal.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back