Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #98

Status
Not open for further replies.

I see what you’re saying about the P. And it definitely looks like the Purdue “P” logo. At the angle he’s at, it is possible that makes the P look a little high on the shirt when it’s really not.

IIRC and there are MSM links in previous threads that explain it exactly.

The originally released sketch was from a witness that came forward 5 months later with information about a person they saw that day that they thought might be important to the investigation.

Only the latest sketch was done early on(3 days after the murders)
Is it just me or is this really weird? A sketch is done 3 days after the murders from a witness, but it isn't released. But hey, let's go with the one 5 months later because surely her recollection must be more accurate/reliable? Then two plus years on, LE are now absolutely certain the first sketch made is THE killer, but strangely, the sketch looks nothing like the BG Libby captured on her phone. Makes me go HMMMMM. JMO.

What possible motivation could LE have for providing anything other than the best quality image that they have of a suspect in a double homicide?

That's a bold statement to suggest that LE is hiding anything that could help identify the suspect visually. I'd like to know what your source is on that or if you're just making it up.
Yeah, that’s something they would never hold back.

It in no way jeopardizes the ongoing investigation, and a clear image would be their best bet at bringing this guy to justice.

This has to be as good as it gets.

Well that's chilling. As far as I acknowledge its creative license and assumption, its chilling.

I can’t find the words to describe the emotions that video brings up. Disgusted, disturbing, disheartening?

I can’t even imagine what those who know the true facts feel. Sick to my stomach.

Praying for justice to arrive soon!!

I don’t think you can make an accurate assertion off of so few words

Jmo

You can't. There aren't enough key letters in what we've heard for even a linguist to make a professional opinion. You generally need at least 2 sentences and at least one of them should contain the letter "r." They prefer one sentence to be a question. Not only are we dealing with just a few words in this audio, but they're faint with a ton of back noise.

What possible motivation could LE have for providing anything other than the best quality image that they have of a suspect in a double homicide?

That's a bold statement to suggest that LE is hiding anything that could help identify the suspect visually. I'd like to know what your source is on that or if you're just making it up.
Good question. I wonder the same but we also know that they have more photos and more video/audio.
I think BG is in his 20's, does have mpb, and wore a wig to hide it. JMO
could be. I mentioned the perp in the Closs family case a few days ago.
Someone who could indeed pull off a double homocide.

I know that is a far fetch but not like there are that many people who could be so evil on this earth either.

IIRC and there are MSM links in previous threads that explain it exactly.

The originally released sketch was from a witness that came forward 5 months later with information about a person they saw that day that they thought might be important to the investigation.

Only the latest sketch was done early on(3 days after the murders)

Maybe I have been skipping past the posts discussing "g*ys" (I can't even type the word anymore, lol) or maybe I'm still trying to figure out which horse won the KY Derby!... that I missed LE actually telling us that a witness gave them a description 5 months later. I've obviously been distracted and negligent.

The images of BG are low resolution. There is no secret trick to add detail to the images that can clarify what can't be distinguished from the lack of resolution. You can see anything you want to see in an image if you look at it long enough, its like finding Jesus's face on a grilled cheese sandwich. Its a rabbit hole that has no answers. If the FBI and every resource LE has used can't create a higher detail image from what has been released, nobody else is going to either.

I agree. And LE used resources in both NASA and Disney who have the best software in the world. LE and the family have stated that this is the best that the images can get. At this point if a layman uses a program to "enhance" what we already have, I would probably question it.

So why do you think LE put out that sketch?

I think they thought it was possible that this was the killer because someone might've said he was at the trail that day with friends. Shortly after the sketch was released two weeks ago they were alerted to who it might be and this person has now been interviewed and supposedly given DNA.

I think the only reason they released the original sketch is because a witness saw someone who looked like that *on* the trail that day. The recently released sketch was done first, but that witness claimed to see that man (sketch #2) elseshere. It made more sense to show the sketch of the person on the trail than someone seen somewhere else. JMO

Did they ever say where the second sketch guy was seen?

also, asthma can cause a raspy, gravely, lowered voice, particularly if it is a cough variant or exercise induced. Asthma and/or reactive airway disease and other pulmonary issues are common comorbidities of some other proposed ailments BG may have.

ETA - asthma inhalers can also cause raspiness

I haven't posted in this thread yet despite having followed it closely for awhile now. I hope the coward is caught very soon.

On the topic of raspy voices - I often get a raspy voice / dry cough from talking constantly in my job and have to make sure I always have water nearby. So I definitely agree it could be someone who talks a lot. A teacher, a pastor, a dispatcher, anyone whose job/pastime requires pretty constant speaking.

Another possibility is that many medications cause dry mouth (some more than others) often causing cough/raspiness especially if taken short term or just begun a course of medication. Examples would be antidepressants/psych meds, and decongestants and antihistamines (especially the kinds with pseudoephedrine as that is very drying).

It is of course possible that it's also someone getting over a cold/flu/virus, a smoker or ex-smoker, or just one of those people with raspy voices for no real reason.

I can't help but think BG is likely a complete and utter loser like JP (Jayme Closs' abductor). A loser, a coward, and hopefully soon, a lifelong inmate.

I snipped the list in your post because it’s long. There are many good points, and others here can go back and read the original post.

I agree, the LE PC was partly directed to those would have reason to know BG and might be hesitant to step forward. Maybe the intended audience sees some similarities with a loved one. Maybe because it could be BG is a local, there is some thinking relatives might have some motivation to step forward, maybe inspired by the speech from Superintendent Carter.

The undertones of religion from Carter mentioning The Shack will be a supportive reminder to them to do the right thing. Don’t know and MO.
I agree that the PC was directed towards BG, but I am beginning to think it was more so directed to BG's family. I think LE knows who he is and may believe that BG's family may have felt the cold chill of doubt blow across their minds over the last two years. But, in their minds, their son is "such a great guy" so this could never be him. I think the PC was a way of kind of trying to turn that cold chill of doubt into an ice bucket dumped over their heads.

One thing, among many in how this case has been handled, that baffles me still. Is the man in the blurry video the same man as the new sketch? I assume so. And if so, why would they issue a sketch if there was any possible way to make the video image clearer?

Also...No responsible L.e would use a sketch if they already know who the person is. Too much chance of innocent people being linked to it, even attacked, slandered, etc...people are crazy, and even more so regarding crimes against children...would be a disaster if some innocent semi-local man was suddenly “outed” on social media as the killer based on the sketch, if the sketch was a ploy.

Imo, no way police know who he is.

And here I thought you being on this sight that you could use your inner detective and figure out what that meant.
I had to.

I'm not understanding your response? Am I misinterpreting something?

I thought we were all on this site together? You know- to ask questions about things we don't understand, know about, or need clarification for. To assist others (or point them in the right direction) when we do. To openly and respectfully discuss definitions, ideas, theories, and what if's. No matter what our personal interpretations
may be- we all want the same final outcome: undisputed justice for Abby and Libby. BTW.... I had no idea what MPB stood for. But it was answered before I could look it up! :D Thank you to whomever that was, I learned something new today (well besides all of the "guy" stuff)!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member