Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #98

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, No it’s not, I am posting this over in the media thread as well. Do you have a url for this release so I may copy and paste it’s contents in text form? Tia.

Also, while I’ve got you on the line, would you happen to have a source link for the “leaf image”? Thanks in advance.

—-
Embedding within thread:

indiana-delphi-isp-flyer-5-06-19-png.182851

Regarding the leaf picture, all I recall it had been posted quite a while ago. I had it on file. My pc crashed last year and I am still sorting files etc..and looking for ways to recover (FB) passwords etc..what a mess.

-Nin

If anyone wants to get a better idea of what Investigators were dealing with and why we can't make out exact characteristics try this

Take a photo of a someone standing 70 yrds away

use photo shop or equiv and zoom in on it till it becomes pixilated

You will be amazed at how many false characteristics you think you see

then put the original photo up next to it and see how many individual characteristics you can match up

If its an image of someone you know well you can make out some unique characteristics

Now imagine that its a photo of a complete stranger

My point is anything you likely can find of unique facial features of BG are likely not an actual representation of what actually is there, they are simply manipulated blurry pixels

Thank you for that. I feel like everyone on here has bionic eyes. Like the Six Million Dollar Man. Made me feel crazy! Like why can't I see all these incredibly precise and detailed things so many can see.

But as I've posted previously, there have been many things posted on other threads that people could see which I just could not. Like the image in the iris of Travis Alexander's eyes in the last photo taken before he was murdered. People saw Jodi Arias in those eyeballs. I just saw eyeballs.

Or like the stain left in the trunk of Casey anthony's car, from Caylee's decomposing body. People saw Caylee's screaming face in that stain. Perfect outlines of her body. I just saw a stain.

So maybe I just don't have the eyes for it.

Hi M, I received the flyer via email. Here is the text:

mail

LAFAYETTE DISTRICT
5921 State Road 43
West Lafayette, IN 47906

www.in.gov/isp

FOR RELEASE: Upon Receipt

Sgt. Kim Riley
Public Information Officer

May 6, 2019

Delphi Double Homicide Investigation Tip Information

Delphi-Since the news briefing on April 22, 2019, the Multi-Agency Task Force has received over 2,200 emails, 400 calls and an additional 135 calls and or walk-ins to local police departments and state police posts around the state. The total amount since the inception of the email and tip line is over 42,000.

Please remember that we are looking for information that could lead to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons who committed this crime.

• Be specific as possible to a description
  • Name and age if possible
  • A connection to Delphi and that person’s location or address at this time
  • Leaving information on how we can contact you for possible clarification of your tip is helpful but not required
  • Tips can remain anonymous
If you have a tip, no matter how insignificant you feel it might be, contact us by email at abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com or phone at 844-459-5786.

RILEY

-30-
Where is info about the huge reward?

One thing, among many in how this case has been handled, that baffles me still. Is the man in the blurry video the same man as the new sketch? I assume so. And if so, why would they issue a sketch if there was any possible way to make the video image clearer?

Also...No responsible L.e would use a sketch if they already know who the person is. Too much chance of innocent people being linked to it, even attacked, slandered, etc...people are crazy, and even more so regarding crimes against children...would be a disaster if some innocent semi-local man was suddenly “outed” on social media as the killer based on the sketch, if the sketch was a ploy.

Imo, no way police know who he is.

Agreed. I think they have a solid profile and information which now makes them believe the second sketch is accurate and the first sketch was someone else.

Yah. I totally think LE messed up early on and went with the assumption that it couldn't be the guy in the "new" sketch bc of who he is and/or who his family or alibi was. The first sketch was theorized to be a specific SO who might have been near the park that day, so they assumed it was him due to being a SO. Now they know somehow it actually *IS* the guy in the second sketch, whom they dismissed early on. This tells me they have concrete evidence - he IS the guy on the bridge, he IS the killer. They need his alibi to stop covering for him, or they need to make a case strong enough to disprove his alibi.

You believe that the Delphi police, the Carroll County Sheriff's Department, the Indiana State police AND the FBI ALL causally dismissed a possible perp early on due to his and his family's standing in the community? I mean maybe the Delphi PD but the FBI? That doesn't seem logical to me.

These folks are trained to be dispassionate in what they do.

If BG was doing his best to look the opposite of what he really looks like in real life, maybe the hair he had that day is the opposite, too. Instead of being a full head of thick, somewhat wavy/curly hair maybe his real hair is thin and possibly receding.

But for those who believe LE knows who it is, why would they release a description and sketch with the wrong hair?

Regarding the picture of BG that was released. We now know that this was a frame taken from a video that was recording him walking. Why would they only release a photo of him from like 50 yards away. Wouldn't they want the clearest possible picture to be released? If the video was going the whole time, why couldn't they just release the photo when he was maybe 10 yards away. He still had a lot of bridge left to cross in the picture that was released.

I don't think the video captured him clearly any closer past that. So either Libby moved the video away so it wasn't capturing his image anymore and/or things happened fast and she shoved it into her pocket and the rest is mostly audio.

It looks like he was some distance away and she was able to capture him in the video but I doubt a good and closer image of him was captured, for whatever reason.

It's all so scary to think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member