GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, CW wasn't able to talk to his Mama, before the plea deal. CW was expected to be an adult and make his own decisions with his attorney advising him.

Now, he can talk to Mama, who is obviously delusional, thinking that CW could have somehow wriggled out of a finding of "Guilty". No way. Even a bench trial wouldn't have found CW "Not Guilty". LWOP was the only option, aside from the Death Penalty!

Actually I'm surprised his attorney did not plead mental illness.

It didn't work for the Colorado Movie Massacre killer, CW, wouldn't have had a chance. Apparently, mental illness is not the same as insanity. 2012 Aurora, Colorado shooting - Wikipedia

CW deliberately, premeditated murder of his family, because he had a hot new GF in NK. Stupid does not equal crazy.

This isn't directed at you NuttMegg, AT ALL. I have to get this off my chest.

Scott Reisch is getting really gross. At first he was ok. Then as the case became more complicated, it was embarrassing he didn't know the facts, so I quit watching him. Then I watched the last three videos. One was where he drove to the Watts home and tried to drive to Cervi but they made him turn around. He posted the video anyways.:rolleyes: It was completely worthless.

He comes across as desperate in his last few videos and, for me, he has gone from embarrassing to gross and he is making my skin crawl.

Apparently, CW wasn't able to talk to his Mama, before the plea deal. CW was expected to be an adult and make his own decisions with his attorney advising him.

Now, he can talk to Mama, who is obviously delusional, thinking that CW could have somehow wriggled out of a finding of "Guilty". No way. Even a bench trial wouldn't have found CW "Not Guilty". LWOP was the only option, aside from the Death Penalty!

IIRC, he specifically ordered his attorneys to block any visits with his parents, or any calls, before he took the plea deal. I am pretty sure we heard that back at that time.

And I think he knew that his Mama would have tried everything to prevent him from pleading guilty.

This isn't directed at you NuttMegg, AT ALL. I have to get this off my chest.

Scott Reisch is getting really gross. At first he was ok. Then as the case became more complicated, it was embarrassing he didn't know the facts, so I quit watching him. Then I watched the last three videos. One was where he drove to the Watts home and tried to drive to Cervi but they made him turn around. He posted the video anyways.:rolleyes: It was completely worthless.

He comes across as desperate in his last few videos and, for me, he has gone from embarrassing to gross and he is making my skin crawl.
He seems schizo. Half of his letter is "you jerk, no way, never happen" then he switches to " well if you have money..... ". And next...hey call me.

That would have been impossible because he went to work and acted like nothing was wrong. He was able to do his job, competently, and was not 'out of his mind' in a way that could be a mental health defense.

It would be helpful if this case addressed the facts. Won't happen.

JMO

Im not against Scott but i was cringing watching this video. Such a weird attitude to it.
Cryptic.....or not so cryptic: "I'm not your attorney, your family could have had that chance to retain me....."

I remember way back when he started this channel he hemmed and hawed but said that he was a defense lawyer, he would defend his rights, etc etc. Paraphrased, but I always got the idea from his videos that he wanted in on the case. Remember the one where he said CW was "punked" by his attorneys?

Cryptic.....or not so cryptic: "I'm not your attorney, your family could have had that chance to retain me....."

I remember way back when he started this channel he hemmed and hawed but said that he was a defense lawyer, he would defend his rights, etc etc. Paraphrased, but I always got the idea from his videos that he wanted in on the case. Remember the one where he said CW was "punked" by his attorneys?

I wonder if those attorneys could submit a bar complaint on him. It's so unprofessional.

Actually I'm surprised his attorney did not plead mental illness.
CW said that he told his attorneys about his guilt way back in September, in the Feb 18 interview he said to the 3 LE's that "he told them (his attorneys) the same as he is telling them now (Tammy, Graham, Dave)." Then he said he didn't want his attorneys to lie for him, but they had offered to go all the way if he wanted to to protect his rights. He was asked about 100 times by his defense attys if he did want to accept the plea deal.

I don't think his atty's had a very compliant client, so much more ready to admit guilt than pretend mental illness. He wanted it off his chest, and revealed so many more details about 5 months later.

Last edited:
I wonder if those attorneys could submit a bar complaint on him. It's so unprofessional.
SR did a following video explaining what he meant by punked. He said he got a lot of negative feedback on that, and IIRC he walked back such obvious criticism of the PDs.
If CW does somehow wangle a trial, which I doubt, I hope we get to hear all those discussions with the PDs given that the atty-client privilege disappears if he claims they were inept, whatever the technical word is.

OK close your eyes if you don't like Reisch... Oldie but goldie. About 4:00 he explains about "factual basis" that CW admitted. IE he claimed in court that there was a factual basis for his admission of guilt for ALL the murders. Interesting.

OK close your eyes if you don't like Reisch... Oldie but goldie. About 4:00 he explains about "factual basis" that CW admitted. IE he claimed in court that there was a factual basis for his admission of guilt for ALL the murders. Interesting.

Interesting video. Thank you for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong